Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    TexasX is offline Junior Member
    Merc, do you have any pre/post photos of results while on 2Perdrol?

JuliasDad is offline Associate Member
    release date? i might give this a try.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasX View Post
    Merc, do you have any pre/post photos of results while on 2Perdrol?
    Actually I dont have any pics .. I have been really busy with the new mag we have coming out .. I have to go get my pic taken for our website ..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JuliasDad View Post
    release date? i might give this a try.
    It will launch really soon .. I will post here as soon as I know the exact launch date..

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    I just hope Roberts realizes this compound will be short lived on the market.

IM MACHO is offline Associate Member
    i cant' wait for this stuff to hit the shelves... i been checking this thread like every hour so i can catch the realease date haha!!

CustomCapsule is offline New Member
    It launched today. go to www.customcapsule.com and check under products section

Best regards,

CC

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CustomCapsule View Post

Best regards,

CC
    Thanks for letting us know CC.....

I will be ordering some 2perdrol ( I had GREAT RESULTS ).. I want to have some more to use down the road .. And some Nico lean also.....

Nice to see you posting here..

Merc.

I just ordered myself some cant wait to try this out, you think your gonna be able to keep up with demand custom capsule haha?? Maybe I should order another just to have one in hand down the road as well like merc had said!!

Best regards,

CC
    Hey CC, what is up with the shipping? There are only 2 options, pretty steep for shipping?!

USPS Priority 2-3 days: $21.40
    USPS Express 1-2 days: $28.75

my shipping was only 6.20$ for USPS Priority 2-3 to Ohio!

Thats crazy, and I am in Texas.

peace_frog is offline Associate Member
    Hey CC, what is up with the shipping? There are only 2 options, pretty steep for shipping?!

USPS Priority 2-3 days: $21.40
    USPS Express 1-2 days: $28.75
    Same rates for me. Im on the New Hampshire border. I think you can ship a whole cow over night for that price.

Crazy, shipping cost half of what the product itself cost. Sounds like a great product, but I cant justify those prices. Thats just my personal opinion as I know what I can and cant afford. To bad for me, I need a second job or something.

Guys, shipping isn't correct. USPS must have changed their site which in turn throws ours off. Hopefully will be corrected in the next hour or so. I apologize for the incovience

Best regards,

CC

Ok guys, Shipping is fixed

Blog Entries
    Guys, shipping isn't correct. USPS must have changed their site which in turn throws ours off. Hopefully will be corrected in the next hour or so. I apologize for the incovience

Best regards,

CC
    Thanks for letting us know ....

Merc.

wow, i just ordered methyl 1AD lastnight but this is the product i was waiting for. litterally the next day this is available. i guess ill try the methyl 1AD and ill try this a month or 2 after, to bad! post ur impressions guys and keep me excited about this product, id love to hear how more of u like it
    Last edited by JuliasDad; 03-10-2008 at 02:36 PM.

Here is a 2perdrol only coupon. If you order a bottle of 2perdrol on the site you can use this coupon code "2perdrol" to receive 20% off any custom formulation you create.

Best regards,

CC

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    Cool .. Thanks CC.....

I really like your site.. Begin able to custom compound diffrent herbs on your website is GREAT ..

Merc.

Hey merc I was just wondering if you ran all the supporting supps and PCT that is outlined in the stickey at the top of supplements thread section?? If not what did your PCT and supporting supps look like that you had run during your SD testing!

I thought I would go ahead and inlcude the supporting supps and PCT in this thread, just in case someone does not read the sticky by K.Biz that Macho mentioned. Since Merc is on HRT, he is not doing a PCT, but utilizing the supporting supps. Since I have a bottle of Myogenx sitting here, I may throw that into the PCT as well :-)

Example Layout of Support Supplements:
    One Week Before
    Multi
    Milk Thistle 1000mg ED
    Hawthorn Berry 1100mg ED
    CoQ10 – 250mg ED

During Cycle & PCT
    Milk Thistle – 2000mg ED
    Hawthorn Berry 11oomg ED
    CoQ10 – 250mg ED
    Red Yeast Rice – 100mg ED
    Niacin – 1000mg ED
    Multi- Vitamin Or Multi Vitamin Packs
    Post Cycle Therapy
    Welcome to your BEST friend or your WORST nightmare. Post cycle therapy or PCT can MAKE or BREAK a good cycle. Anyone can pack on 5-20 pounds on Superdrol, but the real question is; can you keep it? As you might remember I STRESSED the fact of a proper PCT. Without PCT you can run into a bunch of problems, just to mention a couple, low testosterone production, and Gynecomastia (gyno).
    By adding SD to your system, you are slowly turning off your natural test production. By stopping SD without PCT you are leaving the body with low testosterone levels , which in turn will leave you with a lack of libido, lack of energy and make you fairly moody. Without a PCT you will also experience elevated estrogen levels possibly causing gyno. Gyno is the development of abnormally large mammary glands, resulting in breast enlargement. By adding 'Clomiphene Citrate' (Clomid) and 'Exemestane' (aromasin ) we can solve these two problems. 1. By adding these two products we are making an environment in the body to block estrogen (bad) and raise testosterone (good). By doing this, we are helping ourselves to keep as much of our gains as possible. And that’s the only thing that really matters right?
    You may also add a test booster for more support; examples would be MyogenX or Dermacrine Sustain. I will not go over these, but feel free to look them up as I have used them both and highly recommend both products for PCT.

Example of PCT

Week 1
    Clomid: 100mg
    Aromasin: 25mg

Week 2
    Clomid: 70mg
    Aromasin: 25 mg

Week 3
    Clomid: 70 mg

Week 4
    Clomid: 35mg

Also, people who are prone to gyno should add a 5th week of JUST aromasin to help battle against estrogen rebound, if any.
    Last edited by TexasX; 03-12-2008 at 09:04 AM.

Blog Entries
    I thought I would go ahead and inlcude the supporting supps and PCT in this thread, just in case someone does not read the sticky by K.Biz that Macho mentioned. Since Merc is on HRT, he is not doing a PCT, but utilizing the supporting supps. Since I have a bottle of Myogenx sitting here, I may throw that into the PCT as well :-)

Example Layout of Support Supplements:
    One Week Before
    Multi
    Milk Thistle 1000mg ED
    Hawthorn Berry 1100mg ED
    CoQ10 – 250mg ED

During Cycle & PCT
    Milk Thistle – 2000mg ED
    Hawthorn Berry 11oomg ED
    CoQ10 – 250mg ED
    Red Yeast Rice – 100mg ED
    Niacin – 1000mg ED
    Multi- Vitamin Or Multi Vitamin Packs
    Post Cycle Therapy
    Welcome to your BEST friend or your WORST nightmare. Post cycle therapy or PCT can MAKE or BREAK a good cycle. Anyone can pack on 5-20 pounds on Superdrol, but the real question is; can you keep it? As you might remember I STRESSED the fact of a proper PCT. Without PCT you can run into a bunch of problems, just to mention a couple, low testosterone production, and Gynecomastia (gyno).
    By adding SD to your system, you are slowly turning off your natural test production. By stopping SD without PCT you are leaving the body with low testosterone levels , which in turn will leave you with a lack of libido, lack of energy and make you fairly moody. Without a PCT you will also experience elevated estrogen levels possibly causing gyno. Gyno is the development of abnormally large mammary glands, resulting in breast enlargement. By adding 'Clomiphene Citrate' (Clomid) and 'Exemestane' (aromasin ) we can solve these two problems. 1. By adding these two products we are making an environment in the body to block estrogen (bad) and raise testosterone (good). By doing this, we are helping ourselves to keep as much of our gains as possible. And that’s the only thing that really matters right?
    You may also add a test booster for more support; examples would be MyogenX or Dermacrine Sustain. I will not go over these, but feel free to look them up as I have used them both and highly recommend both products for PCT.

Example of PCT

Week 1
    Clomid: 100mg

Week 2
    Clomid: 70mg
    Aromasin: 25 mg

Week 3
    Clomid: 70 mg

Week 4
    Clomid: 35mg

Also, people who are prone to gyno should add a 5th week of JUST aromasin to help battle against estrogen rebound, if any.
    Yep, I am on HRT.... Good post ... Thanks TexasX

merc.

just ordered a bottle from customcapsule, im very excited to try. i have a bottle of methyl 1D with the free bottle of I GF 1 coming to me this week. im a little annoyed with that though, i thought the bottle was a month supply but after looking into the dosage tonight its really only a 15 day supply. so what i think im going to do is run the Methyl 1D for 2 weeks then go right to the 2Perdrol for 4 weeks then 2 weeks of Myogenx for my pct which i have about half a bottle of that left over from a while ago. i will probably run milk thistle throughout this stack. im pretty excited and hopefully will have everything by next week to get started!! i think this stack sounds good, ill let u guys know how it goes. if any of u have any suggestions before i start this next week please let me know, thanks.

suzuki99 is offline Associate Member
    ur going to need more than myogenx for pct, and other supps other than milkthistle

just ordered a bottle from customcapsule, im very excited to try. i have a bottle of methyl 1D with the free bottle of I GF 1 coming to me this week. im a little annoyed with that though, i thought the bottle was a month supply but after looking into the dosage tonight its really only a 15 day supply. so what i think im going to do is run the Methyl 1D for 2 weeks then go right to the 2Perdrol for 4 weeks then 2 weeks of Myogenx for my pct which i have about half a bottle of that left over from a while ago. i will probably run milk thistle throughout this stack. im pretty excited and hopefully will have everything by next week to get started!! i think this stack sounds good, ill let u guys know how it goes. if any of u have any suggestions before i start this next week please let me know, thanks.

Did you read the post I put about required supplements pre/during and required PCT.......clomid and a Aromasin
    Last edited by TexasX; 03-12-2008 at 08:17 PM.

up_and_comming_beast is offline Junior Member
    imma newbie if i take this product can some1 give me a good pct cycle>?

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    Read post #142

so no nolvadex in pct?

can u use novedex from gaspari nutrition?

The pre-during and post supps are listed above, just follow it as is.

i ordered from CC on Wednesday, anyone know how long for delivery? looking forward to trying this and if i like it i will defonitly order more before it gets banned like anything else that works good

i got my order of 2perdrol today! Gotta get myself some aromasin and I'll be ready!!

got my supply today, very nice delivery time CC! im going to walmart today to get my supporting supps and ill be starting this on Monday. im thinking about stacking this with M1D or maybe ill save the M1D for the summer and do this by itself? i have that coming to me with the free bottle of IGF 1. if i do the 2 together i was thinking about to doing the 2perdrol for 4 weeks, the M1D for 2 weeks then my pct. undecided on this. are u guys doing what the bottle says, just 2 a day before u work out? theres 45 servings if u do it that way. i saw in the earlier posts u guys where doing 3 a day and taking it morning , afternoon and night. is this the best way to do it and if so why does the bottle say 2 before workout? again, very excited to start on Monday and thanks for any help.

i usually just stick to the basics and dont spend money on supplements like these but after reading some pretty good stuff on here about the M1D and then some REALLY good stuff about the 2perdrol i figured lets try them out. i used gear in my early 20's, few test/deca , test/dbol cycles. its been a few years since ive done anything like this, im now 27 so well see how it goes.
    Last edited by JuliasDad; 03-15-2008 at 12:01 PM.

American Psycho is offline New Member
    I just ordered myself, Im hoping its as good as the hype. Think this is good as a stand alone product or should I stack something else in the second week?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IM MACHO View Post
    i got my order of 2perdrol today! Gotta get myself some aromasin and I'll be ready!!
    Keep us posted on your results ...

merc.

Blog Entries
    got my supply today, very nice delivery time CC! im going to walmart today to get my supporting supps and ill be starting this on Monday. im thinking about stacking this with M1D or maybe ill save the M1D for the summer and do this by itself? i have that coming to me with the free bottle of IGF 1. if i do the 2 together i was thinking about to doing the 2perdrol for 4 weeks, the M1D for 2 weeks then my pct. undecided on this. are u guys doing what the bottle says, just 2 a day before u work out? theres 45 servings if u do it that way. i saw in the earlier posts u guys where doing 3 a day and taking it morning , afternoon and night. is this the best way to do it and if so why does the bottle say 2 before workout? again, very excited to start on Monday and thanks for any help.

i usually just stick to the basics and dont spend money on supplements like these but after reading some pretty good stuff on here about the M1D and then some REALLY good stuff about the 2perdrol i figured lets try them out. i used gear in my early 20's, few test/deca, test/dbol cycles. its been a few years since ive done anything like this, im now 27 so well see how it goes.
    Yes , I used three caps per day ... I believe Vote for Pedro, used 3 - 2perdrol per day also.. ( he was a tester for 2perdrol also)..

Glad to hear you received your order fast...

Keep us posted on your results .....

Happy gaining .. lol..

Merc.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by American Psycho View Post
    I just ordered myself, Im hoping its as good as the hype. Think this is good as a stand alone product or should I stack something else in the second week?

It would be good by itself( or it can possible be stack with something ) ... What are your stats , and cycle history ??

Make sure to keep us posted on your results .....

Merc.

Quote Originally Posted by Merc. View Post
    Yes , I used three caps per day ... I believe Vote for Pedro, used 3 - 2perdrol per day also.. ( he was a tester for 2perdrol also)..

Glad to hear you received your order fast...

Keep us posted on your results .....

Happy gaining .. lol..

Merc.
    thanks, i just started today and im pretty excited, well see how it goes.

last question, should i save the M1D and the Igf1 for a whole seperate cycle maybe a month or 2 after this or should i throw it in for 2 weeks after my 4 weeks of the 2perdrol then do pct, so basically a 6 week cycle then 2 weeks of pct?

PowerLiftt is offline Junior Member
    I don't think I saw this asked on here but how many caps come in a bottle? I'm excited about picking up a couple bottles myself.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information