Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries

Anthony Roberts Newest Supplement 2Perdrol

I will be testing and giving my feedback on 2Perdrol , Anthony Roberts newest supplement .. I was very excited when I was asked to test this product.. I received my bottle of 2Perdrol today..

It contains

2a, 17a dimethyl etiocholan 3-one , 17 b-ol ( 10 mgs)
    3,4- Divanillyltetrahydrofuran ( 500 mgs_
    L-carnitine L-tartrate ( 500 mgs)

It has a Anabolic /Steroidal ingredient per cap.. It includes an ingredient to lower SHBG , and an ingredient to raise the amount of Androgen Receptors in your body ... Its ingredients will make ALL other steroids you are using at the moment more effective..

I haven't started taking them yet but I want to get this log started ... So check back as I will be starting the 2Perdrol and giving my thoughts on it very soon.... Like I said I am really excited about this one...

Here is what the lable looks like

Merc.
    Last edited by Merc..; 03-06-2008 at 05:30 PM. Reason: Added pic of the lable

sorel_C is offline Member
    seems like a must use supplement if your ganna cycle,,,,, will be keep a very close monitring eye on this one,, sounds like a hell of a product

suprman09 is offline Associate Member
    So what are you running it with?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboy-chris View Post
    seems like a must use supplement if your ganna cycle,,,,, will be keep a very close monitring eye on this one,, sounds like a hell of a product

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by suprman09 View Post
    So what are you running it with?
    I am on HRT ( through my endocrinologist) .. So I am currently taking 200 mg of cyp per week.. I find that I feel much better when I split the dose into 2 injects per week.. So I am doing 100 mg of cyp on monday and another shot of 100 mg of cyp on thurs ....

I will probably start the 2Perdrol tomorrow.. I will be taking 3 caps per day of it ...

Merc.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    How long will you run it, is there any PCT required or any other products needed with it?

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    how about sending a free sample for me ...

bcaasdirty is offline Member
    its the same main ingredient as SNS methyl drol w/ some added goodies--which means it will b NICE

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    where and when can I buy?

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bcaasdirty View Post
    its the same main ingredient as SNS methyl drol w/ some added goodies--which means it will b NICE
    Which is a superdrol clone, yes?

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    Where can we buy this?..............

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by No One Knows View Post
    Which is a superdrol clone, yes?

yup methyl - drol would be a superdrol clone.

so yes this would require a PCT

Blog Entries
    I will be starting mine today and w e i g h i n g in with my opinion on 2perdrol so be sure to check back to this thread for updates ....

This is from Anthony Roberts blog about 2perdrol....

2perdrol…my latest nutritional supplement….
    January 17th, 2008
    One of the coolest things about my job is that I get to do some pretty cool stuff…like design supplements. So, when Custom Capsules and I started working together to produce a nice anabolic supplement, I was given free reign to put together something cool..which means something that I would actually use myself. So, this time around, I wanted to work with the idea of SuperDrol, and it’s clones, and put something on the market that would have some additional bells and whistles in it.

Basically a formula that would have a potent anabolic that worked on the androgen receptors - but would be a second generation product because of the other stuff I think would act synergistically with it. Hence, the name “2perdrol” (pronounced “Two-perdrol” which rhymes with “Superdrol” and “PooperCall” and a bunch of other things). which is a really nice anabolic So the main ingredient is 2a, 17a dimethyl etiocholan 3-one , 17 b-ol (10mgs/cap) which is a really nice anabolic. Then I added , 3,4- Divanillyltetrahydrofuran ( 500 mgs) which originally was in “ActivaTe” - produced by Designer Supps, and ripped off by basically every unoriginal schmuck in the industry, without giving them credit. This stuff lowers SHBG, which is binding protein that binds to androgens, making less of them bioavailable…by adding this to my 2perdrol, you’ll have more of the active ingredient running around in your body, free and bioavailable.

And finally, I added L-carnitine L-tartrate ( 500 mgs), which increases the amount of androgen receptors (and their expression) that your body has, thereby giving you more of them for all that nice active (and bioavailable) ingredient to bind on to, to work it’s anabolic magic on your receptors.

And, the nice thing is that this product will also make any anabolic steroids you happen to be taking more effective as well, because of those last two ingredients. Anyway, that’s my new product. I gave out some free samples (as I do with all of my products) and I think some people will be keeping logs in the steroid .com supplement forum, if you’re interested in reading that kind of thing.

http://robertsblog.com/

Merc.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGIANTS21 View Post
    Where can we buy this?..............
    Check back to this thread and I will post about when the product will launch and be available on the market ..

Merc.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    yippie

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    nice merc def do a log on this product it looks interesting...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by number twelve View Post
    nice merc def do a log on this product it looks interesting...
    Yes I am going to be keeping a log on it Number 12 ...

Merc.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    Quote Originally Posted by Merc. View Post
    Yes I am going to be keeping a log on it Number 12 ...

Merc.
    i had great results with sd so this product should only give even better results!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by number twelve View Post
    i had great results with sd so this product should only give even better results!
    Indeed ... I know it is going to kick ass . Thats why I am so excited about it ....

Merc.

wats ur plan of attack merc?

i.e. cycle length/dosage, support supps n pct?

Blog Entries
    wats ur plan of attack merc?

i.e. cycle length/dosage, support supps n pct?
    I am going to be using 3 caps per day of the 2Perdrol ... I will be using it for 3 weeks..

I am on HRT so I am not going to be doing any kinda pct ... I started the 2Perdrol yesterday .. I will be logging it here so check back to see how my progress is going . .. I am really excited about this stuff .....

Merc.

Blog Entries
    Cool keep use posted

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Very interesting. How would this be in cycles that also contain orals such as drol or dbol ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rana173 View Post
    Cool keep use posted

Will do ...

Merc.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ima******ger View Post
    Very interesting. How would this be in cycles that also contain orals such as drol or dbol?
    Altough not unheard of .. I dont think I would use superdrol with dbol ..

Merc.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ima******ger View Post
    Very interesting. How would this be in cycles that also contain orals such as drol or dbol?
    I woulnt run this with any other oral personally, to much stress on the liver. this kind of product could definetly be run ALONE and produce great results.

Blog Entries
    JAN 19

Discussion

I started the 2Perdrol yesterday ( fri).. I took one cap in the morning and one cap before working out .. I took my 3rd dose in the early evening ... I will be using it for 3 wks ..

I trained my back and chest .. I had a good workout .. I feel good and my energy level was high ..

Today is my 2nd day using the 2perdrol.. I woke up pretty early this morning .. I took my first dose about 8:30 am .. I didnt do any type of training today ( no cardio).. I took my 2nd dose about 1:30 this afternoon and I will take the 3rd dose at around 7:30 pm.. I feel really good today .. My energy and appetite are very good ..

I will be weight training 4 days per wk .. I weighed myself this morning at I weigh 217 LBS .. I am 5'11...

I will be using milk thistle and saw palmetto for the duration on this run .. Like I have stated in this thread I am really excited about this product.. I will be letting you guys know my take on it so make sure to check back for updates..

Merc.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Looking foward to seeing your results, sounds like it could be used like proviron if added to your cycle.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    HHHmmmm glad I bought extra gear

Big Papi JR. is offline Junior Member
    wait, would 3 caps/day be the equivalent of 30mg/day of SD? 30mg of SD is a pretty high dose. Any reason why you are running this high?

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Looking forward to your progress Merc.

Blog Entries
    To the top

Quote Originally Posted by Big Papi JR. View Post
    wait, would 3 caps/day be the equivalent of 30mg/day of SD? 30mg of SD is a pretty high dose. Any reason why you are running this high?
    30mg isnt anything "over the top":

for a first time user, 30mg might be too much, but for an experienced designer roid user it could be considered "normal"

Kaioken is offline Member
    that looks Awsome

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by T.R.D View Post
    Looking foward to seeing your results, sounds like it could be used like proviron if added to your cycle.
    Yea I know the results are going to be great .... It is superdrol with some added ingredients .. One that helps to lower SHBG and the other increases androgen receptor expression ( and number).... I think it is a great mix of stuff that is very synergistic..

Quote Originally Posted by dupa95 View Post
    HHHmmmm glad I bought extra gear

Quote Originally Posted by Big Papi JR. View Post
    I made a mistake .. The serving size of 2Perdrol is two caps ... I also dont feel 30 mg of SD( ED) is too high ..

Quote Originally Posted by ecto9 View Post
    Looking forward to your progress Merc.

Thanks Ecto ..

30mg isnt anything "over the top":

for a first time user, 30mg might be too much, but for an experienced designer roid user it could be considered "normal"
    Agree ..

Quote Originally Posted by Kaioken View Post
    that looks Awsome
    I like it .. Make sure to check back as I will be logging my experience with it here...

Merc.

vote for pedro is offline Associate Member
    I was also asked to test this product and have started taking it today. It'll be good to compare results with you merc!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vote for pedro View Post
    I was also asked to test this product and have started taking it today. It'll be good to compare results with you merc!
    Sounds GREAT !!!!!!!!

Merc.

Blog Entries
    This is a very interesting study on LCLT ( one of the added ingredients in 2perdrol)......

Lots of good info here.. Checkout the benefits it provides ...

http://ajpendo.physiology.org/cgi/co...ull/282/2/E474

Merc.

interesting...i just ordered 2 bottles of LCLT...

Blog Entries
    Discussion

Mon Jan 21

So today is my 4th day on the 2perdrol.. I decided to do a 3 day weight training split...

Mon : Back and chest

Wed : Legs and traps

Fri : shoulders, tris ,bicep

I will be doing heavy weight .. Staying within the 8- 10 rep range .... I keep my training sessions to about a hour or so ... I was going to do a 4 day split but I am thinking a 3 day split is going to be better for me .. I like to train each muscle once per week ... My body responds better to training each muscle only one time per week ..

My energy level and appetite are still very high... I stayed very pumped for quite some time after training today ... I just felt my muscles were really full for along time after completing my workout.. This is my first time using any kinda of superdrol product so I am not sure how I am going to respond but my strength seemed to be up a bit also .. It is early so I have to wait and give it some time before I can tell for sure but so far everything is going very well .. ( its only day 4 )

I have upped my carbs and cals .. I will be eating higher carbs than I have in while so we will have to see how my body is going to respond to everything ..

As I said earlier I am on HRT .. I have low test so my endocrinologist put on my HRT ( I been on it for several years ) .. I am using 200 mg of cyp EW.( just to get my test levels normal ) ... I find that I feel better splitting my dose into two injects per week ..

So I do 100 mg of cyp on mon and another 100 mg of cyp on thrus ... I did a delt inject today .. I used a 23 g 1 inch pin ... The inject went smooth ( as usual).. I dont mind the jabs... I recently switched from doing injects one time per week , and I just feel alot better when splitting them into 2 injects per week ... So I have decided to stick with that injecting protocol..

I will be doing cardio 2 times per week .. I acually like doing cardio .. I am into playing sports ( just with my friends nothing serious) so doing the cardio helps me with that as well as overall health ..

I have been sleeping very good lately ( which is great for recovery).. I am crashing out as soon as my head hits the pillow and sleeping through the night... Everything is really going good...

I am preparing my food ahead of time so I am ready when its time to eat ( so I dont miss a beat of giving my body the nutrients it needs ) ...

Actually its just about time for me to eat ... So gotta run ....

Merc.
    Last edited by Merc..; 01-21-2008 at 10:02 PM.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information