Thread: "Ephedra High"

flaco99 is offline New Member

"Ephedra High"

What's up everyone? Have been hitting the gym for the past month now after a very long layoff. I am trying to lose some bodyfat and have never used ephedrine. I ordered some bolt ephedrine and have taken two 25 mgs tabs today and I honestly feel "high". How long before this euphoria goes away?

IronAdam is offline Member
    Your body should adapt to it in about two weeks. The longer you use it, the less "high" you'll feel. Since it's your first time with it and you're coming back from a long break, be careful with it and stay well hydrated. Also, be prepared for the "low" that you'll feel when coming off it.

would you say its a big step up from caffiene? like high as in an adderal (amphetamine) high ?

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtball_619 View Post
    would you say its a big step up from caffiene? like high as in an adderal (amphetamine) high ?
    It feels about the same. ECA is a lil bit more intense then adderall though IMO.
    Enjoy that high while it lasts, watch ur bp, n b carefull if ur already a amphetamine addict as Iv "seen" it trigger a relaps.

oneshot is offline Anabolic Member
    fun stuff imo. monitor ur heart rate closely on it. when i do cardio my beats per minute are about 40 bpm higher compared to the same intensity not on ephedrine.

well it's been four days now and things are pretty good except for the fact that I can't sleep. I am physically exhausted and am only getting 3-4 hours of sleep. I take my first dose at 7am,second dose at 10 am,and last dose at 1pm.Any recommendations? I physically "crash" around 7 p.m. but still can't sleep!

I am also taking 200 mg. caffeine with each dose.

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    have you been taking 50mg of benadryl before bed each night? That will help you sleep as well as make the ephedrine more effective..... very cheap product you can buy OTC at any drug store to improve the ephedrines effectiveness. I just started my eca stack today as well and am loving it.... can't wait to hit up the gym after work and tomorrow morning for cardio! GL!

Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
    It feels about the same. ECA is a lil bit more intense then adderall though IMO.
    Enjoy that high while it lasts, watch ur bp, n b carefull if ur already a amphetamine addict as Iv "seen" it trigger a relaps.

I take adderall xr 30mg 2 times daily, would it be safe to say I just started my eca stack today as well? lol not sure if adderall and an eca stack go together or not..... adderall really helps me throughout my days at work and at the gym.... i'm beginning my b12 injections today too because adderall really suppresses my appetite so the b12 should counter that i hope....

I don't know about adderall but I am taking prozac for depression and have a very long history of it and I am starting to feel very irritable and depressed. I'm probably going to stop the ephedrine.

The Lion is offline New Member
    not a good idea to mix adderral and eca stack. Better to alternate, 2 weeks each. different kind of stimulants so you don't get used to either. Did that with ritalin and eca last summer, worked great.

Quote Originally Posted by tripmachine View Post
    I take adderall xr 30mg 2 times daily, would it be safe to say I just started my eca stack today as well? lol not sure if adderall and an eca stack go together or not..... adderall really helps me throughout my days at work and at the gym.... i'm beginning my b12 injections today too because adderall really suppresses my appetite so the b12 should counter that i hope....
    Iv done it and was ok. If ur going to start it, keep ur adderall dose the same(rather high IMO but im not a doctor) and start the ephedrine on a low dose.

doolo is offline Associate Member
    ephedrine is somthing i like to ease into, i start with 16mg and work up to w/e. Try lowering the dose and maybe not taking it more then twice per day for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by flaco99 View Post
    I don't know about adderall but I am taking prozac for depression and have a very long history of it and I am starting to feel very irritable and depressed. I'm probably going to stop the ephedrine.
    Bro u gota change ur avy4sum reason it really urksthe fvck outa me. I really dont know why but i keep seeing that thing n its driving me absolutly nuts, please, please change it4me.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
    Bro u gota change ur avy4sum reason it really urksthe fvck outa me. I really dont know why but i keep seeing that thing n its driving me absolutly nuts, please, please change it4me.

hahahahahaha and i don't think he's joking either...

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Get rid of the 3rd dose for a week or two and then add it in once your body adapts to the 2 doses. I don't get "high" but I get really productive while using an ECA stack. I'll get home from work and clean my house, mow the lawn, cook dinner and still feel like I gota do something.

I skipped the third dose today and felt much better. You definitely have to ease your way into thse things..Schmidty I like my avy!!

Thread Information