dedic8ed1 is offline Banned

Doubling the dose of your ephedrine product?

I'm currently taking Lipodrene and I'm halfway thru the bottle and the mood elevating effect has worn off.Usually this is how the addiction starts.So my question is would doubling the dose give me back the euphoric feeling or would it just prevent me from sleeping earlier?

suprman09 is offline Associate Member
    I am not sure about your question but how is the lipodrene working for you?

Quote Originally Posted by suprman09 View Post
    I am not sure about your question but how is the lipodrene working for you?
    Working very well,Just look at my progress pics,but remember I don't half step when it comes to training and diet.
    Latest pics of the dedic8ed1

hideout is offline New Member
    After tw0 weeks you are imune against ephedrin, two weeks on, two off.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    If u dont want to come off try the benadryl method. It works very well,iv been on clen for about 9wks and onlt taken a week off and i just use the benadryl method. IMO i dont see a prob w/uping the dose as long as sides dont get so bad

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    i know how you feel about uping the dose! Im taking just a basic eca stack a la carte of 25 mg vasopro ephdrine, 200 mg caff, 81 mg asprin 3 times a day usually between meals and tons of water. Im going on day 8 tomorrow and already after day 6 im starting not to feel the effects that much. Im first trying the benedryl method tonite for the next 7 days so 1 week on and 2nd week on also taking benadryl compound before bed to see if this helps. If not then i might also up the ephdrine to 50 mg, 200 mg, 81 mg, 3 times a day and see how that works. Im sticking to the first one first to see how that happens before i resort to uping the eph dose. Ill let you guys know how it goes. If either of these 2 routes dont work out then ill probably just say screw eca and try out liquid clen .

Quote Originally Posted by hideout View Post
    After tw0 weeks you are imune against ephedrin, two weeks on, two off.
    Not for me ,and I never heard of this for ephedrine.Clen but not ephedrine.

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    Took the 50 mg sleeping pill last night and today my eca is working great, had a crazy workout today. Maybe this stuff really does help keep the recepter sites fresh! Ill keep you guys updated. Yes dedic8ed1, ive read from a lot of sources that ephedrine works on the same exact receptors as clen just the 2 work the same receptor a little diffrently. ECA (just as clen) should be cycled 2 on and 2 off for maximum results or take 50 mg of Diphenhydramine before bed to keep your beta-2 receptors up when your not feelin the results as much or by week 3 to stay on.

Thread Information