Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dicknang is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    no-xplode is terrible. bloats you up like crazy and makes you feel like crap. worst supplement ive used. i would never touch it again
    Didn't bloat me and didn't make me feel like crap either. Did quickly develop a tolerance to it though. I think this just goes to show that people respond in very different ways to the different supplements, so I think the posts in threads like this should always be taken with a grain of salt. What doesn't work for one person might be another's salvation, so to speak.

teufelhundenjwa is offline Associate Member
    Controlled Labs Purple Wraath and White Flood. Prices are reasonable, tubs last a long time, and for me they work. I've also tried No-Xplode and Superpump 250. Both of which worked, but also came with the brand name price tag:/

absoluteherb is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post
    Amplify 02
    Breast Success

Increase your size and firmness naturally
    The all-natural breast enhancement gradually augments the size and shape of your breasts using a formula that promotes a healthy transformation. With Breast Success breast enhancement, adding inches to your bust is now a less expensive alternative to costly surgery.

Garnelek is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by absoluteherb View Post
    Breast Success

Increase your size and firmness naturally
    The all-natural breast enhancement gradually augments the size and shape of your breasts using a formula that promotes a healthy transformation. With Breast Success breast enhancement, adding inches to your bust is now a less expensive alternative to costly surgery.
    BAHAHAAAAAA

Anyway,about the tread.I take 500mg of vitC,12gr of EAAS and a vitB complex.Works great for me!

BLWNBYU is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBuffalo View Post
    I'm taking naNO Vapor right now and I love it. However many people say it makes them sick so you might wanna try N.O. Explode. I've taken it more than anything and its an awesome product. The first time you take it is fantastic.
    NANO vapor made me EXTREMELY sick.. I felt like I was really drunk with a stomach ache and I started shaking.. That was the first time I took it and I took less than one full scoop...

N.O. Xplode works well for me. But I have to cycle it or it becomes ineffective.

bodybuilder1107 is offline Senior Member
    no shotgun works awesome and superpump 250 also bu that messed me up

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information