MFT81 is offline Senior Member

Question How can you cut 50mgs in half??

so here the deal,

started on day one today of my Epistane/Hemadrol (will start log at the end of the week!)

now im going to run dosage like dis....... (epi/Hema)

WK 1 40 E/50 Hema

WK 2 40/50

Wk 3 40/75

Wk 4 40/75

Wk 5 40/75

Wk 6 40/75

but the hemadrol capsules are in 50 mgs not 25mgs. so how do you split a capsule in two and measure out half the powder.

futher more once you measure out the powder how do you store the rest of the 25mgs of hema and not make a huge mess?
    Last edited by MFT81; 06-24-2008 at 03:23 PM.

g0dsend is offline Member
    dont know. Just eyeball it. Just get a flat and smooth surface, and put the powder on there. Then get both sides of the capsules and put half in one end, and half in the other. Then geta lighter and fuse the tops together.

I just though of this in my head, so dont know if it would work haha

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by g0dsend View Post
    dont know. Just eyeball it. Just get a flat and smooth surface, and put the powder on there. Then get both sides of the capsules and put half in one end, and half in the other. Then geta lighter and fuse the tops together.

I just though of this in my head, so dont know if it would work haha
    Yep, kinda hard with capsules bro. Just open the cap, pore the powder on a clean surface, grab a razor blade, and cut it in half like a coke fiend, haha. Id just add h-drol bro. U can get it for 20 bucks online and comes 90 caps per bottle at 25mg per cap. When i recently did my halodrol-50 cycle and wanted to intake 75mg of the compound i added promagnon-25 which is a 25mg tab of the same thing. WOrked great for me bro but both halo-50 and promagnon-25 are off market. Best halo clone i know of on the market is h-drol. Hemadrol sucked for me.

^^ Well I couldnt find H-drol, it was all sold out everywhere I looked, PM me a site if you find some.. il return the Hema I have left and order cause thats what I wanted in the first place.

On a side note, pro-mag although is very similar is a clone of closetebol, not OT. What kind of gains did you get with Hema???

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MFT81 View Post
    On a side note, pro-mag although is very similar is a clone of closetebol, not OT. What kind of gains did you get with Hema???
    Shit, nothing. I had a good diet, tons of protein, great routine in the gym, took hema for 30 days just 1 cap a day with my pre-workout meal. Noticed little to no strength gain, no sides, gained about 3-4 pounds of quality muscle but id have to say that was from all the other factors such as diet, workout, etc, not the hema. I think my hema was bunk and would never take it again. I got better gains from est's propadrol, that stuff is pretty good and it non-methyl! CHeck out n u t r a p l a n e t dot com, they sell h-drol for 19.99. Not sure if their in stock since i stocked up on their h-drol and m-drol like 5 months ago cus i knew they would be banned soon or run out of stock and they sell it the cheapest ive found on the net.

Thats just it, it will just put you on back order then refund your money or give store credit, Oh well hope im just lucky.......

Thread Information