nafelgd is offline New Member

Best "all in one" in your opinion?

Hiya guys, I've used a couple of tubs of sci-mentor twister (an all in one supplement) and as a single supplement I was really impressed and had great gains. I was going to order some more but I've noticed there are loads of similar options available now.
    Before I ordered I thought I'd just ask - which is the best "all in one" supp to go for?
    Cheers guys!

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont know what you exactly mean by all in one but I recently just started using NO Shotgun between cycles and it is really kick ass. Combination of Glutamine, Creatine, Caffeine, Whey/Caesin Protein, Arginine...I feel like a beast in the gym and there is no crash afterwards. I'll be using this between cycles for a long time.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    all in one?

as in what exactly?

nilrac is offline Member
    All in ones are the rage right now! Not sure if it's more a European/UK thing right now. Basically you buy a supplement which contains:

PROTEIN
    CARBS
    GLUTAMINE
    CREATINE
    BCAA
    HMB
    NATURAL TEST ENHANCING INGREDIENTS

The idea being that you don't need to buy all these products seperately.

Brands I know of:

MAXIMUSCLE - CYCLONE
    LA MUSCLE - KOMPLETE
    SCI-MX - OMNI-MX
    PHD - SYNERGY
    REFLEX - ONE STOP

Yes mate you've got it! "all in one" supps I assumed everyone on here would've been well upto speed with the "all in ones" and able to offer the low down on whats hot and whats not
    When I first saw Sci-Mentor Twister I thought it was genius - one shake a couple of times a day containing "some" of the essentials - protein, creatine, dextrose, glutamine etc etc
    I used a couple of tubs and had great results. I've been out of the gym alot of late because of more important matters but I'm settling down now into a new gym so upon ordering more Twister - I realised loads of other brand names are now offering a similar product. So I thought I'd better investigate a little as its only common sense to know that things progress with time so these newer all in ones may be better
    Thanks for the response so far guys

Or, as an alternative, would I be better off with a tub of protein and a tub of No shotgun? I was going to try no shotgun some time back, thats when I discovered Sci-Mentor Twister and went with that instead to keep the cost down.

Buy a tub of NO Shotgun preworkout and a tub of whey protein for post workout, you should be in business.

Not such a great response on the "all in ones"?
    I think I'm gunna give that no shotgun a go - along with some protein of course. My gym partners wanting another Twister so I think I'll take on the shotgun and protein and see how it fairs against his "all in one" Sci-Mentor Twister. It'll be a pretty vague comparison but we'll see how things pan out and report back.
    I thought there'd be a whole host of info on these new "all in ones". It'll come in time I'm sure

Sweet..Tell me how you like shotgun, you'll be bouncing off the effing walls!

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    from what ive seen almost all of these supplements never have an adequate dose of anything.

Thread Information