Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: H-Drol log

POPS is offline Senior Member
    do you think that if you kept your dosage at 50/day instead of jumping up to 75 you would not have had stomach aches? Im starting the same in January so Im following along w/you. Btw, great job!

AUb27 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by popsinc View Post
    do you think that if you kept your dosage at 50/day instead of jumping up to 75 you would not have had stomach aches? Im starting the same in January so Im following along w/you. Btw, great job!
    i really dont know. the stomach aches werent bad enough for me to consider not taking h-drol again or anytihng like that. i just dont know that I like the feeling of my liver getting hammered.

Blog Entries
    im not trying to hijack your thread bro just thought id throw my 2 cents in.im starting week 6 of a 75mg a day h-drol cycle(my first cycle)i actually feel great. i take 25mg every 8 hrs and i have not had many sides.the ones i do have are mild acne wich started like week 3 but has gone away. and of course the infamous back pumps/cramps that i combated with taurine.im not shure what liver pain feels like so im assuming since ive had no stomac disscomfort im ok.i do drinck a boatload of water though so maybee that is helping.i do feel like i am gaining still so i might run it longer like 8 weeks and do a more agressive pct.i feel like h-drol is a great recomp compound cus i am gaining muscle and loosing bf at the same time.(ive been eating only like 200 to 300 cals over maintnance and dropped my cardio so i wouldent get too fat and it has worked well for me.)anyway, good luck and am anxios to see your after photos.later on bro....

did you say that you were going to take the pct from the red banner on the top of the screen? I just recieved my bottle this afternoon and the bottle says "not for human use". any feedback???

ghettoboyd, did you drop your cardio completely?also how many calories are you consuming a day, @2200?

Blog Entries
    did you say that you were going to take the pct from the red banner on the top of the screen? I just recieved my bottle this afternoon and the bottle says "not for human use". any feedback???
    yes, its good to go.all products from ar-r say that.

Blog Entries
    ghettoboyd, did you drop your cardio completely?also how many calories are you consuming a day, @2200?
    yes i did drop all cardio. my job is still very active i walk at least 5 miles a day just working so i need to consume roughly 3700 cals a day for maintnance i am 5'10" at 192 lbs.i have bumped up 200 to 500 cals a day depending on if i work out or not.it seems to be working as far as lean gains are concerned.i am always experementing so i can find out what works best.

Talking

i just took the after pics and will post them when i get a chance, right now im headin off to work, ghettoboyd why dont u throw up a link to ur log and do the same for mine in urs, then ppl can compare our cycles etc. as for the pics i think there are some noticabel changes, i tried getting the light right for u guys to be able to see but its hard. ne ways compare closely and you should definitely notice some leaning out. as for size im really not sure, ill let the pics speak for themselves when theyre up.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AUb27 View Post
    i just took the after pics and will post them when i get a chance, right now im headin off to work, ghettoboyd why dont u throw up a link to ur log and do the same for mine in urs, then ppl can compare our cycles etc. as for the pics i think there are some noticabel changes, i tried getting the light right for u guys to be able to see but its hard. ne ways compare closely and you should definitely notice some leaning out. as for size im really not sure, ill let the pics speak for themselves when theyre up.
    i never did a log bro.i will post some after picks though when im done in a new thread. i didnt mean to hijack your thread though man so for that i am sorry.i look forward to seeing your results.

After Pics - December 9, 2008

Ok here are the after pics. I think I leaned out a bit, i duno if u can tell in the pictures but right above my pecs is lean, my shoulders got way more defined and maybe bigger. my arm is more defined for sure. umm my abs are a bit more for sure but not as much as I want them to be (stubborn fat still around my nipples and waist).. Ill admit right away that my diet was far from perfect. I didnt party at all but being a student without a car it gets hard. ya i know, no excuses well im working on it. Ill post some pics in about 20 days after my pct and a good clean diet (iv recently went to get groceries) and hopefully ill have leaned out even more end kept most of my gains. my workout since iv been off the h-drol was decent. I felt immediately that I was not as strong but I still hit the same weight for the same reps, I just felt it was much harder. My buddies say its probly just in my head and it probly is, i should be able to keep most of my gains and im just about done exams and am goin home for the holidays to work out like a fiend, so I should have no problem. Thanks everyone for following along, like I said Ill post again periodically and hopefuly throw up the last pics in about 20 days. Other then that, thats a wrap. I guess ill give H-drol a rating out of 10, keeping in mind that this is my first cycle, ill give it an 8.4. I was thoroughly impressed with my strength gains (35 lbs to my bench), i leaned out, am more defined, and the side effects were minimal, (very tolerable), and I cant say for sure that the h-drol caused all of them. If anyone wants any more info just post or throw me a PM to keep this log clutter free. Alright thanks again guys, I appreciate everyone who followed and who posted, happy holidays! PEACE!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails H-Drol log-z1.jpg   H-Drol log-z2.jpg   H-Drol log-z3.jpg  

Blog Entries
    nice job bro you look good.im curious what your stats are now.mostly your current weight.anyways keep hitting it hard even during pct as i know u will.later.

hey bro thanks, right now im about 187 give or take a pound on any given day. side note i guess.. I put up 225 for 8 clean reps on the bench a couple days ago without as big of a progression as my first post. so im really pleased about that and im just gona try and maintain for my PCT then try and get stronger/leaner and probly hit up another cylce of some sort in a few months.

Blog Entries
    nice man.hey i am curious later in your pct if you end up experienceing any sexual dissfunctions as im about to start pct soon.just wanted any heads up as to the amount of "shutdown" you experience.pm me if you dont want it public in your log. thanx bro.

Talking Jan 30th 09, A little post-post cycle note

Hey guys incase anyones reading this for the first time and for anyone who was following along I just thought Id post to let you know how things are goin. I dont remember if i posted this already but my best stats at the peak of my cycle were a 225x8 bench press and a one rep max out at 275. I havent hit 8 since then but I did hit 6 recently and am confident I could hit 8 once again now. I benched 270 the other day and am also confident I can still hit 275. SO what im saying is I did get a little weaker after my cycle but I have since gained back that strength. So all in all, I got stronger, and was able to keep my gains in the long run! Unfortunately I was not able to get my hands on any good PCT, lesson learned, dont start until u have ur PCT. I used novedex XT and even had to cut that short when I got my wisdom teeth out and was just fukked on pain killers and shit for a few days. Sex drive was basically shot for a few days but I countered that with trib and zma which worked perfectly. As always, any questions about my cycle just shoot me a pm and ill answer to the best of my knowledge.
    I have about just over half a bottle of h-drol left and cant wait to get on another cycle which i can use up the rest of the h-drol and hopefuly stack it with something else. Any ideas?

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    i liked it stacked with epistane

Arrow Next Cycle

Well the time has come for my next cycle. I have havoc and am currently reading up on how to take it. I heard its like epistane but I havent seen anyone stack it with h-drol, whereas h-drol/epistane is stacked by everyone. I am thinking about keeping track of this cycle on a blog. Ill post up a link when its all ready to go. But anyways, what are everyones thoughts about taking havoc (mainly dosage), i have h-drol on hand as well for a possible stack. THIS time I have nolvadex for PCT. Love to hear your thoughts !!

jacklenore is offline New Member
    Whats up man, I was wondering if I could take H Drol. Im 23 about 5'10" and 175 lbs. I don't lift weights more than 2 days a week, but I take boxing and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu all week long. I also do tons of physical training at my house (push ups, pull ups, dips, situps, lunges, squats) different kinds of military workouts. I'm going until muscle failure so i'm working out pretty hard. In order to take H Drol though, do I need to lift more at the gym to be safe? I was going to take it with Competetive Edge Cycle Assist and Milk Thistle and then Competetive Edge PCT. What do you think?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information