Thread: Decabolen PCT??

e5cmb is offline New Member

Decabolen PCT??

Hello, I am new to the forum, but not to weight training.

In the past several years I have taken many supps: Creatine, Protien, Androstenedione, Glutamine, etc, but never a PH.

My Brother-in-Law recently told me about Testate 50, which is no longer on the market (from what I researched); anyhow, he also recommended Decabolen, which he cycled nearly a year ago and saw awesome gains throughout his workout program. I haven't yet been able to talk to him about the weeks after he stopped the cycle; therefore, I have been researching for a few hours on the effects of Decabolen and for the first time heard the term "PCT" and would like to know more.

I've already purchased a one month supply of Decabolen, Liver Armor and Novedex XT, but would like to know more on what I should be taking pre-cycle, during the cycle and post-cycle and for how long.

I am currently 34yrs old, weigh 204lbs, 5'11", athletic build, great diet, drink plenty of water and rarely drink alcohol with a body fat percentage between 14% - 18%.

I have read many of the posts and am a bit confused as to what to take and when and from the sounds of it, many people will probably steer me away from Decabolen, but disregarding that, I'd greatly appreciate some information of what to take, when to take it and for how long.

Thank you,

E5CMB
    "Semper Fidelis"
    "Once a Marine, always a Marine"

e5cmb is offline New Member
    As I have been researching practically non-stop prior to taking Decabolen, what would you all recommend as a milder PH for my first cycle? I'd surely appreciate any guidance.

Thanks.

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member

Thread Information