Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DEE151 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DillonSmash View Post
    no im taking a PCT its called methyl test. its working bc my balls are not shrinking and i can still get a boner.
    do you have a link to this?

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    yeah I wanna see this PCT called methly test. please link us to the product.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    calling T-Mos...
    sorry Big, I saw you had this covered, but I guess he doesn't like his body and health enough to listen

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    sorry Big, I saw you had this covered, but I guess he doesn't like his body and health enough to listen
    yeah I was trying to help, but I'm watching UFC and between that and this kid's attitude I don't care if he fvcks himself up or not.

Ok, Dillon, I am gonna give this ONE shot and if you wanna listen FINE, if not, then do whatever you want to your one and only body

We are not here to STOP you from using steroids , or prohormones.....we are here to make sure you use them correctly so that you don't risk permanent health problems later in life when you need your health cause you don't think about those things now

at 20 your natural hormones are at the highest levels they will be at..... you need to learn how to eat correctly to take advantage of that while you can

Taking steroids and prohormones SHUT DOWN YOUR NATURAL PRODUCTION OF THOSE HIGH LEVELS OF HORMONES because they are supplementing MORE then what your body would produce on its own, so the body SHUTS DOWN production of them

that is what being SHUT DOWN is

PCT= POST CYCLE THERAPY ....that is when you take REAL compounds to help jumpstart your natural production again......The problem is that everytime you SHUT DOWN your HPTA, you risk that it either doesn't come back up at all, or doesn't come back up at the same levels as before

Taking Over The Counter PCT compounds is NOT gonna cut it to get you back up and running for one thing,

so YES, you are ABUSING because for one, you don't have a clue how your body works, and what these compounds can and will do to your body
    Thats very dangerous to just take stuff when you have no idea of the effects on your body, then you come here for advice, WE give you the proper advice and you cop an attitude with well respected and VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE members who are just trying to help you, we dont' get paid for this , and we dont' know you , so why would we lie to you ?????

NOW, you need to decide if you want to do things correctly or keep on the path you are on and think you know it all already.

Your choice.....I won't waste anymore of yours or my time here... there are members that actually want to learn and do things correctly

good luck

Sorry this thread me laugh so badly... esspecially the part about gaining so much on the bench with "sust 250" and "test 400" OMG TOO FUNNY!!!! I dunno about you guys but I am sure this is a Troll... ahaha it has to be...

tallguy23 is offline Junior Member
    My question is how much did you gain weight wise from this cycle becasue if you were 248 and could see your abs but only bench 235 I'm confused how that would be possible. 248 with visible abs sounds like your pretty jacked and should be able to bench your bodyweight, especially if you are going to cycle.

mult1pass is offline New Member
    He is a troll, liar, and not a good. All this guy is doing is generating free advertising for that crappy supplement company. I would put money on it that he works for them.

DillonSmash is offline Junior Member
    Ok, Dillon, I am gonna give this ONE shot and if you wanna listen FINE, if not, then do whatever you want to your one and only body

We are not here to STOP you from using steroids , or prohormones.....we are here to make sure you use them correctly so that you don't risk permanent health problems later in life when you need your health cause you don't think about those things now

at 20 your natural hormones are at the highest levels they will be at..... you need to learn how to eat correctly to take advantage of that while you can

Taking steroids and prohormones SHUT DOWN YOUR NATURAL PRODUCTION OF THOSE HIGH LEVELS OF HORMONES because they are supplementing MORE then what your body would produce on its own, so the body SHUTS DOWN production of them

that is what being SHUT DOWN is

PCT= POST CYCLE THERAPY ....that is when you take REAL compounds to help jumpstart your natural production again......The problem is that everytime you SHUT DOWN your HPTA, you risk that it either doesn't come back up at all, or doesn't come back up at the same levels as before

Taking Over The Counter PCT compounds is NOT gonna cut it to get you back up and running for one thing,

so YES, you are ABUSING because for one, you don't have a clue how your body works, and what these compounds can and will do to your body
    Thats very dangerous to just take stuff when you have no idea of the effects on your body, then you come here for advice, WE give you the proper advice and you cop an attitude with well respected and VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE members who are just trying to help you, we dont' get paid for this , and we dont' know you , so why would we lie to you ?????

NOW, you need to decide if you want to do things correctly or keep on the path you are on and think you know it all already.

Your choice.....I won't waste anymore of yours or my time here... there are members that actually want to learn and do things correctly

good luck
    thanks T-MOS for taking the time to explain. now i understand. i just wasn't getting any answers and was doubting the people i was talking to. thats all... but i see why you guys say not to take them now.
    to answer some other questions, i weighed 255lbs before the cycle, and 248 after. i lost a lot of fat and gained a lot of strength. my maxes before were: clean:365 squat 450 bench: 235. i have an ass of a black person. my upper body is weak. after the cycle i didn't test my clean max or squat max because i didn't want to hurt my self for making quick gains and i don't have a reason to compete like that anymore bc i workout with old people so i just did lower weight with higher reps.

now i have a question, why is it safer to take steroids OR PH when your older? is it just more likely that the natural production of test will come back?
    and thanks again for taking the time, this is helping.

Quote Originally Posted by mult1pass View Post
    He is a troll, liar, and not a good. All this guy is doing is generating free advertising for that crappy supplement company. I would put money on it that he works for them.
    ?? no im just a noob trying to figure this out i never took the test 400. its advertised on a myspace page lol im doubting it just by looking at it.

Quote Originally Posted by TractionIssues View Post
    Sorry this thread me laugh so badly... esspecially the part about gaining so much on the bench with "sust 250" and "test 400" OMG TOO FUNNY!!!! I dunno about you guys but I am sure this is a Troll... ahaha it has to be...
    no i took sus500, i never took the test400. and i did make the gains. i have before and after pictures if you want to see them... its not alot but you can see i lost weight in my waist.

Quote Originally Posted by Reed View Post
    yeah I wanna see this PCT called methly test. please link us to the product.
    http://wholesalesupplementstore.com/...st-84caps.html

theres the link, i was going to take this
    http://cgi.ebay.com/CLOMED-PCT-Thera...3%3A1|294%3A50

but my friends screwed up the order on that... and my cycle was ending and i had to take something so he bought me the other stuff. i just kinda trusted him on that one

thanks T-MOS for taking the time to explain. now i understand. i just wasn't getting any answers and was doubting the people i was talking to. thats all... but i see why you guys say not to take them now.
    to answer some other questions, i weighed 255lbs before the cycle, and 248 after. i lost a lot of fat and gained a lot of strength. my maxes before were: clean:365 squat 450 bench: 235. i have an ass of a black person. my upper body is weak. after the cycle i didn't test my clean max or squat max because i didn't want to hurt my self for making quick gains and i don't have a reason to compete like that anymore bc i workout with old people so i just did lower weight with higher reps.

now i have a question, why is it safer to take steroids OR PH when your older? is it just more likely that the natural production of test will come back?
    and thanks again for taking the time, this is helping.
    Well, at your age your hormone levels are at their highest levels.
    an older person like myself, has levels that are already on the decline,

We all stand the same risks when taking steroids. You at your age, may want to have kids someday. and You have many years left of having high levels of hormones

ME, I have had a kid and want no more, so the threat of sterility doesn't effect me. i am 44 and my natural levels have already declined to the point that if I wanted to go on HRT for life, it would be no problem

SO if my levels don't come back after a cycle, then its no big deal cause they were already on the decline. YOU, if your levels don't come back to the HIGH levels that they are at, you stand to lose a lot more than I do.

Also, getting to your Natual Potential and knowing how to maintain that weight Naturally takes years and time to learn. Learning that and knowing how to eat correctly will make steroid use much better and easier when the time is right

I see lots of younger kids that are taking a lot more gear then would be necessary had they learned how to eat properly. They are depending on the steroids to make them grow instead of the food which is what you need in order to keep gains

I have learned over many years how to eat to grow, and at 5'11 and 260lbs I require a lot less steroids to make great gains, which saves my body a lot of stress to it by not needing to use a ton of harsh steroids to gain 10-15 lbs

Hope that helps. You could be making great gains naturally IF you would learn to eat correctly. FOOD is the most amazing supplement you could use right now. I can't even tell you how much difference FOOD makes in making gains and keeping them.

I use NO over the counter supplements at all, no creatine, no protein shakes,
    and I make great gains !!

Well, at your age your hormone levels are at their highest levels.
    an older person like myself, has levels that are already on the decline,

We all stand the same risks when taking steroids . You at your age, may want to have kids someday. and You have many years left of having high levels of hormones

ME, I have had a kid and want no more, so the threat of sterility doesn't effect me. i am 44 and my natural levels have already declined to the point that if I wanted to go on HRT for life, it would be no problem

SO if my levels don't come back after a cycle, then its no big deal cause they were already on the decline. YOU, if your levels don't come back to the HIGH levels that they are at, you stand to lose a lot more than I do.

Also, getting to your Natual Potential and knowing how to maintain that weight Naturally takes years and time to learn. Learning that and knowing how to eat correctly will make steroid use much better and easier when the time is right

I see lots of younger kids that are taking a lot more gear then would be necessary had they learned how to eat properly. They are depending on the steroids to make them grow instead of the food which is what you need in order to keep gains

I have learned over many years how to eat to grow, and at 5'11 and 260lbs I require a lot less steroids to make great gains, which saves my body a lot of stress to it by not needing to use a ton of harsh steroids to gain 10-15 lbs

Hope that helps. You could be making great gains naturally IF you would learn to eat correctly. FOOD is the most amazing supplement you could use right now. I can't even tell you how much difference FOOD makes in making gains and keeping them.

I use NO over the counter supplements at all, no creatine, no protein shakes,
    and I make great gains !!
    hmm... yeah i want kids... after im done with the pct ill see what i can do without steroids... but its addicting because it felt like i was plateaued before i took them, my bench was 225 to 235 for a year.... just frustrating, hopefully i can keep my 300 bench... that would be nice. if you have any eating tips id be glad to listen to you.

we have a great diet section here and a few incredible guys that can really nail down a great diet for you.... Phate, Jamyjamjr, eattrainrest

they can help you put together a diet that will make you feel just like you are on steroids !!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    hmm... yeah i want kids... after im done with the pct ill see what i can do without steroids... but its addicting because it felt like i was plateaued before i took them, my bench was 225 to 235 for a year.... just frustrating, hopefully i can keep my 300 bench... that would be nice. if you have any eating tips id be glad to listen to you.
    you really should review your whole routine just to tweak it as much as possible. anyone who trains should be able to bench their own body weight, you state you were 255 before the cycle but were benching 225-235, something is wrong.

you guys are awesome, ill start checking out the diet section after i get back from the gym. thanks for educating me t-mos.

thanks for having an open mind and not being a stubborn kid like we always get...

you will go far !!!

hey t-mos im new to this forum stuff, how would i message you? like directly if i had a question? because im following one of the diets that was posted on here, im eating like 8 times aday now and putting in alot more protein in me. i hope this helps me make gains. and the diet is pretty lean too.

hey t-mos im new to this forum stuff, how would i message you? like directly if i had a question? because im following one of the diets that was posted on here, im eating like 8 times aday now and putting in alot more protein in me. i hope this helps me make gains. and the diet is pretty lean too.
    diet questions are best asked to the diet guru's, I dont' have the time or patience to do the diet part, they are amazing...see Phate, Jamyjamjr, or eattrainrest, C Bino, or Nark

they are incredible with diets

as far as messages, you can PM (private message) you have to make sure you have the PM feature turned on in your user cp

LIONITUS300 is offline New Member

Thumbs up TEST400by Fight Labs

I just cycled with sus500 and loved the crap out of it, i got my bench from 235 to 300lbs in 30 days.
    but theirs tons of pills out there and idk witch one will suite me best. my goals are to gain muscle mass and stay lean.
    i would like to get the strongest one out there but be safe too, i take one 200mg pill of milk thistle a day to help my liver recover.
    and dose anyone know about the new test400 oral pills that are replacing the sus500 and tren250 stack?
    I've taken Fight Labs TEST400. It gave me way way better results than my cycle of SUS500 & Tren250. My size and strength gains were much better on the TEST400 and my gains were dry and hard. When I stacked the SUS500 & Tren250 I held alot of water bloat. I took 2 capsules of TEST400 a day for 8 weeks and pretty much would train and eat as usual. I made sure I had a good whey isolate shake 3 times/day, but that was about it.

TRT,MAN is offline Member
    no im taking a PCT its called methyl test. its working bc my balls are not shrinking and i can still get a boner.
    you must be kidding right??????

Quote Originally Posted by TRT,MAN View Post
    you must be kidding right??????
    whats up?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information