Thread: Epi-Tren advice

buffnation is offline New Member

Epi-Tren advice

Recieved two bottles, 90 capsuls each and was told to take one a day for 5 days and then two a day for the remainder of the bottle. Does anyone know about this supplement? Thanks

Can someone help me with a question?

Need info on Epi Tren and cant really find any. heard it is amazing but cant find anything on it

DS21 is offline Member
    Never heard of Epi Tren ? Could you be mistaken for Tren Enth?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    it's a supplement. the search button provided a few results.

Got it from ***** enterprises but they have no info on their site

Does anyone know what Epi-Tren is?

Have heard good things about it but cant find anything in writing

laduem88 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buffnation View Post
    Have heard good things about it but cant find anything in writing
    you serious? look up spawn

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I merged your 3 threads asking the same thing...

you mean spawn and epi tren are the same thing?

Okinawa_Power is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buffnation View Post
    you mean spawn and epi tren are the same thing?
    Please don't take anything until you have done proper research. You can really mess yourself up for life if you don't know what you are doing.

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Spawn is Epistane and Trenadrol. It sounds like Epi-Tren is the same thing. You need to do a search yourself. Epi and Tren can work great.... provided that you use it right.

Do you know what PCT is? If so, what is the plan? And Epi-Tren is not just a "supplement". It is a pro-hormone... basically an oral steroid

...aydn... is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Okinawa_Power View Post
    Please don't take anything until you have done proper research. You can really mess yourself up for life if you don't know what you are doing.
    for life??

POPS is offline Senior Member
    I agree brother. Why do all these guys just buy stuff without researching first. It took me a few weeks to find out which creatine to use in the past and these guys just buy spawn, mdrol, etc. and have no clue on the do's and dont's....

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ...aydn... View Post
    for life??
    Test shuts down without proper PCT protocol hell yea

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    are these the 2 you are doing??

tren tfo
    19-tren-tfo Active ingredients
    19-Norandrosta 4,9 diene- 3,17 dione 30 mg per capsule

epi
    90 capsules
    15mg - 2a, 3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol

Typical dose ranges between 15-45mg, which is equal to one (1) to three (3) capsules per day.

It is suggested that first timers user take two (2) capsules per day, yielding a 30mg daily dose.

It is not suggested for even the most advanced user to ever take more than four (3) capsules in any 24hr period. Those with lots of experience and knowledge of this type of product should make a responsible choice. Expect more side effects in the higher doses.

both effective, both very suppressive and don't try to short cut the PCT, a full dose (not over the counter) pct... we have a forum for that
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by PistolStarta View Post
    Test shuts down without proper PCT protocol hell yea
    ur test wont shut down for LIFE! even if you dont do pct... pct just speeds things up, and evens out your hormone levels..

especially only doing a 4 week cycle. i dont see how you could possibly be shut down for life..

back in the day bodybuilders would cycle over 20 weeks and do no pct, just taper on and off...

when you come up with some legit evidence that you can be shut down for a lifetime from a 4 week cycle of a relativly mild cycle let me know

ur test wont shut down for LIFE! even if you dont do pct... pct just speeds things up, and evens out your hormone levels..

especially only doing a 4 week cycle. i dont see how you could possibly be shut down for life..

back in the day bodybuilders would cycle over 20 weeks and do no pct, just taper on and off...

when you come up with some legit evidence that you can be shut down for a lifetime from a 4 week cycle of a relativly mild cycle let me know
    Shut down meaning not having high enough test levels to function normally and I never said I meant a 4 weeks cycle only. and Epi-tren isnt mild, Hdrol and such is.

Oh and you're 19 and on spawn and calling me stupid? good call

Quote Originally Posted by PistolStarta View Post
    Oh and you're 19 and on spawn and calling me stupid? good call
    dont give me that ur only 19 bullshit garbage.. I have reached a peak that not many reach before 19 (not talking myself up) i have also competed in a natural bodybuilding competition last year. i follow a strict diet and have not had a day off training for 3 years straight (besides recovery weeks). I work as a personal trainer and work in a gym. i reached a level that is respectable before i started this cycle..

so please tell me why you have the right to cycle? sorry but that pathetic DP doesn't count.. what are your basic lifts at squat deadlift bench?? have you ever entered a NATURAL drug tested competition?... when you have done that i will give you my personal respect.
    but if your going to post silly comments about people being shutdown for the rest of there life that will not earn you any respect from me.
    Last edited by ...aydn...; 01-08-2010 at 06:34 PM.

dont give me that ur only 19 bullshit garbage.. I have reached a peak that not many reach before 19 (not talking myself up) i have also competed in a natural bodybuilding competition last year. i follow a strict diet and have not had a day off training for 3 years straight (besides recovery weeks). I work as a personal trainer and work in a gym. i reached a level that is respectable before i started this cycle..

so please tell me why you have the right to cycle? sorry but that pathetic DP doesn't count.. what are your basic lifts at squat deadlift bench?? have you ever entered a NATURAL drug tested competition?... when you have done that i will give you my personal respect.
    but if your going to post silly comments about people being shutdown for the rest of there life that will not earn you any respect from me.
    again, when I said shutdown I meant the numbers will not be where they should be creating sexual dysfunction and other things, as for everything else I'm not a body builder and didn't say I was.

Good for your training, has nothing to do with your bodies development.

for reference, i wasnt looking for a debate. Epi-Tren can damage you, plain and simple. I never said properly monitered and taken it is unsafe

Look taking a supplement and not doing PCT can hurt you and affect your HTPA for the rest of your life, meaning if you mess it up to much you will have to take TRT at the ripe old age of 19. Nobody is saying that a 4 week cycle is going to mess you up that much, what we are doing is giving the young man advice that he should follow. You don't just jump into the water without knowing how deep the water is. You are coming on here giving bad advice to other people without knowing what the hell you are talking about. As for what you have accomplished that is great, however your attitude is not going to get you anywhere around here. As for you being 19 and taking a DS you are messing up your HTPA, at 19 you are producing the most natural test that you will ever see in your lifetime. But hey you are a genius and know it all so I am sure you have worked out all the details......And post your stats and post some pictures since you are so gifted....I really want to see what you look like since you are talking all this shit.....

And do you really want to compare lifts with some of us????? Come on dude get real.........

of course this shit can damage you. but if you get blood work done and do proper pct i really dont think its as bad as everyone says..

why doesn't any on here kick up shit about arnold or lee priest they both started aas before age 16...

have a look at trey brewer at 19...

please dont tell me im giving the wrong advice because im not at all, please quote some wrong advice i have given????

dont come on here thinking ur all that and give over the top stupid advice that you will be shut down for life from a 4 week cycle... that in itself is irresponsible because when he finds out its not true he wont think half the good advice on this forum is true....

i dont come on here to compare myself to anyone else, but i think that doing any type of aas comes with responsibilty and you should earn a certain level of respect before doing them... i see to many fvcking douches taking the short road and not reaping the satisfaction and knoweledge of natural training...

i dont train for power lifting i train in the scheme of 8 reps for bodybuilding, this forum is not about boasting about how much you lift its about showing and earning the respect to do these things...

if you wanna know how much im lifting this is my log- keep in mind im doing these weights for reps. it also has some pics of me before i started..

http://www.prohormoneforum.com/cycle...e-age-log.html

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Look taking a supplement and not doing PCT can hurt you and affect your HTPA for the rest of your life, meaning if you mess it up to much you will have to take TRT at the ripe old age of 19. Nobody is saying that a 4 week cycle is going to mess you up that much, what we are doing is giving the young man advice that he should follow. You don't just jump into the water without knowing how deep the water is. You are coming on here giving bad advice to other people without knowing what the hell you are talking about. As for what you have accomplished that is great, however your attitude is not going to get you anywhere around here. As for you being 19 and taking a DS you are messing up your HTPA, at 19 you are producing the most natural test that you will ever see in your lifetime. But hey you are a genius and know it all so I am sure you have worked out all the details......And post your stats and post some pictures since you are so gifted....I really want to see what you look like since you are talking all this shit.....
    Yes taking AAS at 19 can permanently damage your HTPA, but then again taking AAS at ANY age still possess a strong risk of ending up on TRT. I know a good friend of mine who is 31 and done one cycle and never recovered. It happens, but the chances are very slim but still very real. You ahve to look at the benfit to risk ratio. Telling a 19 yr old that he may never recover is biased if you dont tell at 30 year old not to cycle for the first time. There is a risk for EVERYONE who decided to take these powerful hormones.

Triple Stack is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, Go to the TRT section & see all the people who fvcked up thier hormones...

I stupidly took a cycle of Anadrol when 20 and I couldn't perform sexually for at least 6 months after...I never knew what PCT was. Psychologically I was out of commission for about a year after. Luckily I recovered & got educated, and now at 41 I really know the importance of PCT. Especially at my age when getting myself back into gear is like starting an old Edsel engine...

PCT is also important for RETAINING your hard-earned gains from what you put your body through...not just restoring its natural function.

Not everyone is the same, but for most it's necessary to do PCT. I went through my 20's ignorantly doing Deca -only cycles w/no PCT & came out okay. But I lost most the gains between cycles, which me & my buddies figured was normal at the time. Now being re-introduced to AAS just last year and finding the info here on these boards, I feel the difference with PCT. I'm keeping my gains & restoring my HPTA without complications.

pretty much my point was you may not get shut down for "life" but yeah of course you will **** your HPTA system if you do not follow proper PCT protocol. but most of all have you got respect yet?

things you should think about before starting any DS/PH

* have you acheived a high level of training naturally?
    * trained longer then 2-3 years
    * have proper (i mean proper, not OTC garbage) PCT in your hands before you start?
    * diet and training down pat?
    * realise the side effects before you start, if you cant come to terms with them, dont do it, get out of the game because this is about making sacrifices.
    * realised this is not a short cut but a way to break past your own genetics?

if not go fvcking eat some oats, chicken, tuna and go do some fvcking heavy squats, deadlift and bench.

Thread Information