Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    Day 26 214.5lbs 67.5mg tren /20mg Mdrol

Shoulders - 56 minutes

No cardio

Strength up again from last workout, added another 10 rep set from last time in my shoulder presses.

This bottle of tren I have is real low, don't know if I can make it another 2 weeks. I have another one but I really don't want to open it for a few days/week worth of stuff. We will see...

Day 27 214.0lbs 67.5mg tren /20mg Mdrol

OFF

No cardio, lazy day.

Day 28 216.0lbs 67.5mg tren /20mg Mdrol

Chest - 52 minutes

Triceps - 12 minutes

No cardio

Was getting a slight bit discouraged after only a 2 lb week recently, but that was due to a couple factors which I corrected. First the cardio wass too much, am knocking that down lately yeah the dog hates me now but oh well. Second I was getting lazy with my carb intake, I did not go to the store for a few days and was missing out on my veggies for a few meals a day and I think that held me back.

Sure enough, after getting those 2 things right the gains returned the past few days. I used to be of the mindset that carbs were not important but make no mistake about it you need them to grow! I was also slacking on my water intake, think that hurt as well.
    Last edited by bigslick7878; 06-09-2010 at 01:03 AM.

Day 29 215.5lbs 67.5mg tren /20mg Mdrol

OFF

4.5 miles cardio working outside.

youngmoney is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    have any progress pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by youngmoney View Post
    have any progress pictures?
    I would but all I have is a shi$%y camera phone and I can never get them looking right. The lighting is always messed up.

I try to take them every once in a while but then I get pissed off after I can't get them right and say screw it. Also I never take them in the same exact spot like you should to see the difference.

I might be getting a new EVO soon with an 8mp camera so maybe I can get some good ones then.

Next cycle I do I am definitely taking some, it is so hard to tell how you are doing when you look in the mirror every day. The difference is probably huge but I would never know it unless I had the before pics to compare.

Here is a semi current one, I was only at 211 or so in this one a week ago.

Also one when I was at 190 at the beginning of Feb.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails M-Drol and Tren cycle-210lb-june-2.jpg   M-Drol and Tren cycle-190lb-aug-2009.jpg  
    Last edited by bigslick7878; 06-09-2010 at 01:19 PM.

Day 30 214.5lbs 67.5mg tren /20mg Mdrol

Back - 56 minutes

Biceps - 12 minutes.

No cardio

Ughh getting discouraged again. I am looking back at my numbers and only up 3lbs in the past 12 days, and that is right after I started the Mdrol. What gives?

Couple things, for some odd reason the past couple days I have been shitting like there is no tomorrow. Usually it is once a day after breakfast like clockwork but yesterday it was 2 and today it was 3 times...odd. I knew before I hopped on the scale tonight I was going to be down again. Only thing I can think of is those days my carbs were down I was holding a lot, and then the past couple days when I have had a lot of fruits and veggies that pushed it out.

Another thing is maybe I am not eating enough?? I mean I am taking in 3600 a day with almost 400 in protein and I can't see myself shoving anymore down unless I want to get into bad calories. I am 15lbs heavier than I was on May 1st and have not adjusted my diet at all calories wise. Could be an issue, but again I am eating as much as I can.

Another odd thing is sides are completely zero, other than I can't sleep for shit but that is from taking my last dose of tren about an hour and a half before I go to bed most days. Headache here and there but no big deal. Some told me "that cycle is too harsh you are going to have to stop it because of the sides watch". Yet nothing. On the Hdrol and tren a while back I got back pumps like crazy but my support supps were weak, and this time I take 5g of taurine every day. Now zero.... at all. Is the taurine and liver support THAT effective??? (cycle support,grape seed extract,liv 52, taurine)

I even have been watching the cardio lately, only about 5.5 miles worth in the last 5 days. Also my strength continues to go up every 6 days with each workout, so I am not stalling there.

I am going to bump the Mdrol up to 30 and see what happens, I just can't fathom how with the combo of the tren and Mdrol I have kind of flattened out. I tend to think I could have made these gains recently on the tren alone. I mean the first 2 weeks just on the tren I was up a good 6-7 pounds.

Confused.
    Last edited by bigslick7878; 06-10-2010 at 01:15 AM.

romans7:18 is offline New Member
    Hello, I've been reading this thread and looked into getting some Tren Liqui Vade from Primordial Performance. The site does not offer it any longer. Do you have any suggestions on where i can get some, or an alternative. Thanks.

Could I run this with the M-Drol??

1-T LIQUA-VADE

Anabolic pro-steroid formula
    •1-Androsterone™ converts to 1-Testosterone
    •DHEA converts to Androstenediol & Testosterone
    •Produces rapid gains in lean muscle mass and strength
    •Non-methylated - Non-toxic to the liver - Low estrogen conversion

Thank You

You can run the 1-T with it, not quite as strong though.

They banned the other stuff on Jan 1st, no clue where you could get it now.

Thank You. How about *** Epistane? Thanks for your assistance.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by romans7:18 View Post
    Could I run this with the M-Drol??

1-T LIQUA-VADE

Anabolic pro-steroid formula
    •1-Androsterone™ converts to 1-Testosterone
    •DHEA converts to Androstenediol & Testosterone
    •Produces rapid gains in lean muscle mass and strength
    •Non-methylated - Non-toxic to the liver - Low estrogen conversion

Thank You
    btw this is diffrent then the tren bigslick is taking
    you are looking into taking 1-andosterone, he is taking-19-Norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione.
    androsterone probably wouldnt be an ideal compound to stack with mdrol.
    but if you are wanting to do it, go for it
    e-stane would be a better thing to stack with mdrol and it is
    currently available on the market.i just happened to get my hands on it
    a few months back.

Blog Entries
    nice progress bigslick, im currently 183 right now
    my max's are currently:
    bench press:315
    squat:405
    deadlift:495
    military press:275
    im hoping to up my bench to 365 during my next cycle.
    the rest is really none of my concern.what have your strength gains
    been lookin like bigslick?

nice progress bigslick, im currently 183 right now
    my max's are currently:
    bench press:315
    squat:405
    deadlift:495
    military press:275
    im hoping to up my bench to 365 during my next cycle.
    the rest is really none of my concern.what have your strength gains
    been lookin like bigslick?
    Strength is still going up every workout, I am at levels I have never been at before. I am waiting for it to level off a bit but it hasn't yet.

Feel like I can go forever set after set.

btw this is diffrent then the tren bigslick is taking
    you are looking into taking 1-andosterone, he is taking-19-Norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione.
    androsterone probably wouldnt be an ideal compound to stack with mdrol.
    but if you are wanting to do it, go for it
    e-stane would be a better thing to stack with mdrol and it is
    currently available on the market.i just happened to get my hands on it
    a few months back.
    I realize it is different, the stuff he is taking is no longer available. I am new to all of this and I saw this other stuff on the site and was just asking if I could run it with M-drol. Thanks tho.

Day 31 215.0lbs 45mg tren /30mg Mdrol

OFF

No cardio

Day 32 215.5lbs 45mg tren/30mg Mdrol

Legs - 48 minutes

Triceps - 16 minutes

2 miles cardio

Couple interesting developments today, got back pumps for the first time and I just noticed getting out of the shower I have a little pimple on my forehead...uh oh.

I was wondering why the Mdrol was not kicking in and it looks like the 10mg to start was probably not very effective and that week just got it into my system. The 20 mg week still was not realy enough and while it may have helped still not enough to get me going. Now I have been on 30mg for 2 days and 2 sides pop up. I wish I would have been on the 30 to start, or at least 20 the first week and then 30 rest of the way.

On Hdrol I was getting pumps right when I started, but I did a full 75 mg dose the whole way through from Day 1. So the evidence would seem to show that I was not taking enough Mdrol in the beginning here.

As far as the pimple goes it is on my forehead, I am very prone to acne but have not had any since finishing up an accutane cycle 3 months ago. Like zilch, completely flawless skin. Gonna be interesting to see if this was just completely random or what. Kind of makes me wonder though with the back issues popping up on the same exact day right after I upped the dose.

Day 33 216.5lbs 45mg tren /30mg Mdrol

Shoulders - 62 minutes

No cardio

Day 34 218.5lbs 45mg tren /30mg Mdrol

OFF

No cardio

Wow amazing how you can tweak a little thing here or there and see the results. Cut back on the cardio and upped the Mdrol to 30mg, and that looks to be the number for me. 20mg just was not really that effective looking back.

Going to be a long hard week of work outside don't know how that will affect everything, gonna be hot and I am going to be sweating bullets.

Day 35 217.5lbs 45mg tren /30mg Mdrol

Chest - 50 minutes

Biceps - 12 minutes

2.5 mi cardio

Day 35 216.5lbs 45mg tren /30mg Mdrol

Back - 50 minutes

Triceps - 12 minutes

2 miles cardio

I just love summer, the weight comes and then it just disappears again in a flash.Thougth I had 220 in the bag a couple days ago but not looking likely now. I got work lined up every day for the rest of the week, hard calorie burning work in the heat.

Day 36 216.5lbs 45mg tren /30mg Mdrol

OFF

4.5 miles cardio

Day 37 217.0lbs
    45mg tren/30mg Mdrol

OFF

4 miles cardio

Decided with all the work I have been doing and me burning calories left and right out in the heat to take the last 2 days off (one day was supposed to be off). I would not have been doing myself much good adding a workout tonight. Only have a tiny bit of work tomorrow so I will be back hitting it hard and finishing this thing up before PCT.

Bottle of tren is about done, have no idea how I am still getting stuff out of it. Just going to do the Mdrol when it runs out which should be the next day or so. Only have 5 days left of the Mdrol anyway no big deal.

I will be starting to adjust workouts slightly as I will not be doing as much during PCT, and I want to get some solid strength numbers over fewer sets to measure up over the next month when I go off. I am determined to see if I can keep them at least close to where I am at now. I will set those numbers during PCT and then I will cut after that and again will try to keep the strength reasonably close. If I could get down to a ripped, strong 205 or so that would be perfect, and a weight I could easily maintain without having to shove food in my mouth all day.

Only sides at this point are persistent light headaches and the libido is definitely down. Nothing major though.

Day 38 217.0lbs 45mg tren /30mg mdrol

OFF

2 miles cardio

Day 39 217.5lbs 45mg tren/30mg Mdrol

Legs - 50 minutes

No cardio

Day 40 217.5lbs 30mg Mdrol

Shoulders - 30 minutes

Triceps - 8 minutes

Little recap of what has been going on the past week or so, been off my game. Only 1 weak workout in the past 5 days, combination of me crashing after going hard for 2 months and working outside taking its toll I think. I am usually an "all or nothing" type of guy and I will have these periods once in a while. Good news is they are getting shorter, had one in December that lasted a month and a half, one in late April that lasted 3 weeks and now this one where I snapped out of it in 5 days.

I am now entering PCT/muscle preservation mode with the workouts, starting today I am going to every other day and much shorter in duration. This week I am testing my strength levels on every body part to see where I am at to compare over the next month. Tren bottle is done have 3 days of the Mdrol left (missed a day completely on Sunday)

The final weight will more than likely be around 218 or so, decent but if I had to do it over again I would have limited my cardio and upped the Mdrol earlier, both those factors hurt me and I think I could have put on another 5lbs or so if I was just focused on building muscle and had the right dosage. Still +15lbs with a lot of calories burned doing strenuous activities in the blazing heat.

I am now of the opinion that you need to do one thing or the other when trying to achieve your goals (like putting on muscle or trying to lose fat) and it is counterproductive to try to do both at the same time. It may work for some and I could be completely wrong, but there are things you need to do in both situations that are not conducive to doing the other.

My goals for PCT when all is said and done is to maintain 210lbs. I figure I will immediately drop 3-4 lbs of water and then if I can hold the other loss to 3-4 lbs that would be great and I will be right where I want to be. I will be flooding my body with aminos, BCAA's creatine and all that good stuff, and hoping to keep my strength close to where it is now.

My last PH cycle I was taking all that while I was on cycle(about 1/2 dosage) but this time I completely cut all of it off to try to give my body that boost coming off. we will see how that works out and if that strategy works. Also I have a great PCT lined up with the aromasin and clomid, last time all I had was OTC stuff.
    Last edited by bigslick7878; 06-23-2010 at 12:51 AM.

Day 41 217.0lbs 30mg Mdrol

OFF

No cardio

Day 42 215.5lbs 30mg Mdrol

Chest - 30 minutes

Biceps - 8 minutes

Man I am glad I am coming to the end, it is impossible to keep any weight on working outside during 95 and humid weather. I would be going nuts if I hopped on the scale every night right now. Not even out there for 8 hours I am keeping it to 6 a day but sweating like a whore in church.

Day 43 215.5lbs 30mg Mdrol

OFF

3.5 miles cardio

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information