yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member

Cool Making your own pre workout mix?

Well i got all the tools at home so why not.

Kre Alkalyn creatine which is the best of the best

Ripped Freak for fat burning and energy

Kaizen ephedrine 8%

Mixed 1 pills of each and after 20 minutes i was ready to go.

I know i am missing an Oxygen Enhancement like a nitric oxide or something not sure if i really need it or not.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    go for it.

SuperLift is offline Senior Member
    I do that from time to time and I don't feel any different than when I take a regular pre workout supp. When I do it I use a 200mg caffeine pill. Then in a drink I put in 5g creatine, 5g arginine, 5g glutamine, some beta alanine and sometimes some BCAAs. Oh and I mix in one of those zero calorie propel packs for flavor. It's like the ultimate pre workout drink!

djm6464 is offline New Member
    after realizing prop blends are bull, iv gone this route too....iv even used the infamous nasty tasting cee! i like beta alanine and bcaa for sure, throw them into something with flavor like gatorade or crystal lite, altho iv tried maximum absorbed protein and it does the job and has the protein too.....other than that i swtich between creatine (anything but mono as it kills my stomach), arginine (doesnt really work), and so on......actually lately im liking glycocarn for the pumps, and after a few weeks of usage, i feel tighter all day and bit more vascular, it works for sure, just a bit pricey

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    BCAA, Beta-Alanine, Creatine Mono, Gatorade powder mix and 100mg caffine. If I ever want an NO boost for pumps I use Plasma jet

Gucks is offline Member
    i mix my own pre-workout all the time now for about 4 months. so much btr then the one son the market and much cheaper! ill make a new thread 2 post it in so others can see it, its the best ive ever tryed (ive tryed no shotgun, no explode, jack3d and hemo rage ultra concentrate).

crl212 is offline New Member

Lose potency?

I like to mix up a pre-workout drink in the morning and take it to work with me. I drink it on the way home so I'm ready when I walk in the door. I know Creatine starts to lose it's potency if it's in liquid for too long before it's consumed, are there any other supplements that lose their potency over 8hrs in liquid?
    I generally mix up some BCAA, D-Ribose, L-Arginine and Beta Alanine.

Gucks is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crl212 View Post
    I like to mix up a pre-workout drink in the morning and take it to work with me. I drink it on the way home so I'm ready when I walk in the door. I know Creatine starts to lose it's potency if it's in liquid for too long before it's consumed, are there any other supplements that lose their potency over 8hrs in liquid?
    im not familiar with d-ribose, but as far as im aware they shouldnt loose potency. ive never heard of creatine loosing potency if left in liquid either? if ur worryed about that what u could do is put all the powders in a tub and bring to work. then mix them with whatever liquid u like and drink it on your way home.

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crl212 View Post
    Actually, Creatine turns into a bi-product named Creatinine in 43 seconds only! Creatinine is the bio-waste material that is in fact responsible of a few side-effects of Creatine, including bloating. This is exactly why the industry has partially switched to Kre-Alkalyn (aka ''pH correct creatine'') over the past years. With the new technology, absolutely no side effects and no need for 100 gr of fast carbs that only 5 grams of Creatine Monohydrate requires to be synthesized. Also, Kre-Alkalyn is ZERO LOADING and ZERO CYCLING technology.

The decision is yours to make!

Gucks is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Turkish Juicer View Post
    Actually, Creatine turns into a bi-product named Creatinine in 43 seconds only! Creatinine is the bio-waste material that is in fact responsible of a few side-effects of Creatine, including bloating. This is exactly why the industry has partially switched to Kre-Alkalyn (aka ''pH correct creatine'') over the past years. With the new technology, absolutely no side effects and no need for 100 gr of fast carbs that only 5 grams of Creatine Monohydrate requires to be synthesized. Also, Kre-Alkalyn is ZERO LOADING and ZERO CYCLING technology.

The decision is yours to make!
    ur really pushing kre-alkalyn...imo, its just another over marketed ester of monohydrate.

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Why not just put all the powder in a shaker cup without any liquid, then before workout just add water??

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gucks View Post
    ur really pushing kre-alkalyn...imo, its just another over marketed ester of monohydrate.
    Well, it is not another ester of monohydrate to begin with. It is the alkalized form of Creatine-Monohydrate, which cancels out the known side effects of Creatine due to its pH-correct composition.

.... and imo, water does not boil at 100°C. How about that?

Gucks is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Turkish Juicer View Post
    Well, it is not another ester of monohydrate to begin with. It is the alkalized form of Creatine-Monohydrate, which cancels out the known side effects of Creatine due to its pH-correct composition.

.... and imo, water does not boil at 100°C. How about that?
    if u want to start a pissing contest, water doesnt neccesarily boil at 100 C. if u had any scinetific background at all you would know it depends entirely on pressure and purity.

Kre alkalyn is very cheap, you can get a bottle of this for 29$ use 1 pill before and 1 after workout on workout days and that's it. For me its been working fine and its so cheap. With regular creatine mono i get bloated and retain so much water.

Still if it ain't broken don't fix it, best supp so far are ephedrine for fat loss and creatine way on top.

I actually cut out the ripped freak, for some reason my body does not tolerate theses new fat burners, had some weird effect with stimulant X too, new and old version, also oxy lean really got me letargic and that was on a one pill a day.

I just ordered no xplode because it was on special 50 servings, i just like to drink that when i train or just before. No pushing the product or anything i just feel it really taste good. I am back on ephedrine sad thing is that since its been ban it can no longer be sold as a fat loss supplement, so its sold as a cold and allergy medication, also the HCL version 8mg pill as been tune down a lot. I remember the good old white cross pill that got you wired for the day. Theses days are far gone, i need to take between 4-6 pills to get close to the same effect, still combined with cafeine pills its a lot cheaper then the fat burners on sale today, in Canada usually go for 75$-90$ for your 8 week cycle. I just paid 78$ for 1200 pills of kaizen ephedrine that should last around 5 monhts and around 20$ for some cafeine pills, not sure if i needed them i usually drink some green tea and coffee during the day.

I also bought a big 1kg of glutamine from dymatize around 36$, i feel that at some point its important for cell volume along with creatine.

So far so good

Kre alkalyn is very cheap that makes it a good addition, depending on how it works for you. I cannot tolerate mono, it gives me bloating and more. One time back in 2000 there was this creatine called FIZZ that worked amazing for me, it was mixed with baking soda if i remember to limit stomach acid, it did not bloat me either and it was very good, its not sold any more sad. And it tasted great too. I just ordered some No xplode for some weird reason i find it to work very good for me.

As for Kre Alkalyn it does have mixed reviews, to be honest i tired CEE for 6 months and it did nothing for me. But Kre Alkaline so far is very good.

For the loading and creatine well not sure why this subject is being brought back on the table? i mean they discovered that loading was not necessary back in the late 90. Back them one of my older training partner who was 40 took creatine once a day 5g and got the same results as us, he also took it in water.

Gucks is offline Member
    i buy monohydrate for €13 a kilo. almost a years supply! its dirt cheap. and no xplode is rubbish imo, also for some rediculous reason its been banned in ireland for a while. just because some f'ing idiot mums who knew nothing about it complained their sons were taking it...

Thread Information