Tbound is offline Junior Member

Angry Great results from creatine but appetite has been lowered??

Started taking CellTech Hardcore about a week ago and I've already gained maybe 7 pounds but dammit! It's killing my appetite and is making me sluggish and lethargic! Any suggestions?

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    i would think that not being able to eat and feeling tired and lazy would be bad

Torn man......strength is up...weight is on the rise....but you're right, feeling lazy and stuffed all the time sucks....cut back to only 1 serving a day and feel a bit better.
    Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    i would think that not being able to eat and feeling tired and lazy would be bad

i hear ya bro....i dont read up on creatine because i feel i'm on trt and any gains i make its like i will keep them and i heard creatine gains are temp...idk..maybe i'm wrong...i really never looked into it that much...i definitely dont want to gain weight at 240lbs at my age ...but i just thought i'd comment on what you stated and i sure wouldnt want to feel like that...sure is tempting when you get a boost in strength though....i remember how much i liked my little deca blast 5 years ago

I'm on TRT as well, bro and the gains I've gotten in conjunction with the creatine(Muscletech/Celltech) have been just short of amazing....but at what cost ya know? I went out and bought some Neurocore(Preworkout booster) from Muscletech to offset the lethargy and well....it worked but just to pricey to keep up both products. I would bet you'd get some (deca like) gains?...Aw hell....what am I sayin'!!!!.....well you'd get a great bump that's for sure. Also, you'd most definitely would gain around 7 pounds(especially if you've never taken any or haven't had any lately) but I think you'd enjoy every pound of it in terms of the strength and endurance gains you'd get.

Quote Originally Posted by Tbound View Post
    I'm on TRT as well, bro and the gains I've gotten in conjunction with the creatine(Muscletech/Celltech) have been just short of amazing....but at what cost ya know? I went out and bought some Neurocore(Preworkout booster) from Muscletech to offset the lethargy and well....it worked but just to pricey to keep up both products. I would bet you'd get some (deca like) gains?...Aw hell....what am I sayin'!!!!.....well you'd get a great bump that's for sure. Also, you'd most definitely would gain around 7 pounds(especially if you've never taken any or haven't had any lately) but I think you'd enjoy every pound of it in terms of the strength and endurance gains you'd get.
    interesting broski....very interesting

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbound View Post
    Started taking CellTech Hardcore about a week ago and I've already gained maybe 7 pounds but dammit! It's killing my appetite and is making me sluggish and lethargic! Any suggestions?
    Id recommend dropping the cell tech since it has almost 80 grams of sugar per servicng. That prob explains gaining 7 lbs and feeling lethargic and so on . Anyone that drops 80 grams of pure sugar from their daily diet is bound to feel substantially better.
    Do yourself a favor - dont buy into the cell tech hype bs. Go buy some good old micronized creatine monohydrate. ( http://discountsupplements.com )
    Best of Luck ...

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Id recommend dropping the cell tech since it has almost 80 grams of sugar per servicng. That prob explains gaining 7 lbs and feeling lethargic and so on . Anyone that drops 80 grams of pure sugar from their daily diet is bound to feel substantially better.
    Do yourself a favor - dont buy into the cell tech hype bs. Go buy some good old micronized creatine monohydrate. ( http://discountsupplements.com )
    Best of Luck ...
    i agree, all those concoctions are sugary rubbish, plain monohydrate does the job

Thanks for the info.....You couldn't be more correct....I should have realized this up front due to it being so dang obvious. Also I'm seeing prices that reflect none of those Muscletech prices. Appreciate it.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Best of Luck ...

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    also, you will be holding water with creatine and this can affect appetite. many complain of appetite loss on compounds like dbol and adrol, big water retainers which cause bloat and lessen appetite. obviously creatine isnt to the same extent but can affect it

Thread Information