Mtx11 is offline New Member

So u need bsn product on roids

Spend more money on supplement that I did to buy 24 weeks or roids. Do I really need cellmass and syntha 6 , and some green and black tube with 1250 calories. And gnc raw protien stuff. Ya it's quick and easy on the go like me but damn I'm sick of tuna and chicken makes me wanna upchuck when I see it. I rather the shake but alot say Ur not gettin the real proteins and calls with shakes. Wtf the deal. I also take the bsn amino x I like that not to pricey but shit it's easier to shake that force feed!

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtx11
    Spend more money on supplement that I did to buy 24 weeks or roids. Do I really need cellmass and syntha 6 , and some green and black tube with 1250 calories. And gnc raw protien stuff. Ya it's quick and easy on the go like me but damn I'm sick of tuna and chicken makes me wanna upchuck when I see it. I rather the shake but alot say Ur not gettin the real proteins and calls with shakes. Wtf the deal. I also take the bsn amino x I like that not to pricey but shit it's easier to shake that force feed!
    Huh? What are u actually asking?

dooie is offline Senior Member
    U don't need any supps other than whey protein, multivitamin and omegas and maybe creatine! Save ur money on supps and buy real food, if u drink whey u don't really need amino acids! Add some oats to your shake

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dooie View Post
    U don't need any supps other than whey protein, multivitamin and omegas and maybe creatine! Save ur money on supps and buy real food, if u drink whey u don't really need amino acids! Add some oats to your shake
    couldnt of put it better myself

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    couldnt of put it better myself

i know one guy on here that does not even use whey protein. all of his food intake/cals come from whole foods

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    i know one guy on here that does not even use whey protein. all of his food intake/cals come from whole foods
    Yeah the more I learn, the more I see it isnt necessary once you hit your macros for the day

But I admit, I use whey/oats shakes more than necessary, usually 2 a day. . . .

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    I use them to supplement my protein intake 2 meals a day where I struggle to eat/afford 70g of protein in one sitting. That is all the should be, supplements, I never have a powder and oats 'meal' unless I have to our of necessity.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Agree. I too am guilty of consuming too many supps, and am trying to back off as the bottles empty.

You can get away with a good clean diet consisting of 3 meals / day with shakes inbetween and before bed.

it's always best to write down what you eat instead of guessing, so you can chart your macros. after doing this, you will soon be cooking with ollive oil instead of butter, brown rice instead of white and a whole host of other things you can do to fine tune what you eat to make it healthier.

jpowell is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    Agree. I too am guilty of consuming too many supps, and am trying to back off as the bottles empty.
    and watch the money pile up.! :smiley face:

Thread Information