I'm wondering what, if anything, u guys recommend for pre-workout drink that DOESN'T have Creatine. I think out of stupidity and not paying attention, I've been taking way too much, for a while.

For my pre-workout drink, I use C4 (which has Creatine) I add 2 Teaspoons of Micronized Creatine to that, and then my post workout drink, Dark Matter has more Creatine. Of course they don't say how much because it's a proprietary blend.

I don't care what anyone says that "Creatine Bloat" is bullshit, because I think I'm suffering from it. It just came on real quick. Too quick to be fat gain. I'm still maintaining a 32 inch waist, and I can still see my abs. I just feel so friggin' bloated. Especially in the upper abs. And this has been happening since I've been injesting all this Creatine.

I might just go back to a plain old cup of coffee with some lite cream and sugar.

Thanx guys.

P.S. I don't think it's the Test E or Deca either. I've been cycling up for 4 weeks and this bloat has been happening way before that.