Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Bonaparte
  • 1 Post By SteveUK
  • 1 Post By Reiid13

Thread: Clenbuterol Cycle - Questions

austin2012 is offline Junior Member

Question Clenbuterol Cycle - Questions

The following is a Clenbutrol cycle I am putting together for my father, who is looking to lose weight in concurrence with diet and exercise.

I am confident that this cycle is decent thus far, with exception to whether 100mcg is reached for a sufficient amount of time. Any suggestions are sincerely appreciated!

All the best,
    Austin

WEEK ONE – CYCLE START WEEK TWO: CYCLE OFF
    DAY 1: 20MCG
    DAY 2: 40MCG
    DAY 3: 40MCG
    DAY 4: 40MCG
    DAY 5: 60MCG
    DAY 6: 60 MCG
    DAY 7: 60MCG
    DAY 8: 80MCG
    DAY 9: 80MCG
    DAY 10: 100MCG
    DAY 11: 100MCG
    DAY 12: 100MCG
    DAY 13: 100MCG
    DAY 14: 80MCG
    STOP CYCLE: NOW DISCONTINUE DOSAGE FOR 14 DAYS, THEN REFER TO TABLE 2

WEEK THREE– ACTIVE CYCLE WEEK FOUR- CYCLE OFF
    DAY 1: 60MCG
    DAY 2: 60MCG
    DAY 3: 80MCG
    DAY 4: 80MCG
    DAY 5: 80MCG
    DAY 6: 100MCG
    DAY 7: 100MCG
    DAY 10: 100MCG
    DAY 11: 100MCG
    DAY 12: 100MCG
    DAY 13: 80MCG
    DAY 14: 60MCG
    STOP CYCLE: NOW DISCONTINUE DOSAGE (Re-evaluate)

Supplement: may introduce Taurine 3,000mg

Reiid13 is offline Member
    No need to taper down bro , make sure you have taurine , and stick with the gradual build up

Quote Originally Posted by Reiid13 View Post
    No need to taper down bro , make sure you have taurine , and stick with the gradual build up
    Providing your dad has no heart problems , and is not obese ( will strain heart) .... Start at like 40 see hoe you feel for 3 days then slowly taper up depending if you need to , say you get to 60 and your shaking , sweating and look like a crack addict , dont go up to 80 , stay at 60 and leave it .

Adjust accordimgly to how your body reacts

SteveUK is offline Associate Member
    You are putting a clen cycle together for your dad? You are what age 20? 21? and your dad is gonna take your advice on taking clen? Tell him to make an account and then post his diet and training, Clen is not a substitute for a bad diet.

Steve. Im 21, and yes he is. If I was taking it, I would say its for me---and I very well in the next few months.
    That is off point, however.

I did not purchase Taurine yet although I have heard that is a wise decision. Yes he is overweight, but many people who use Clen at first are. Is Taruine necessary?

Quote Originally Posted by austin2012 View Post
    Steve. Im 21, and yes he is. If I was taking it, I would say its for me---and I very well in the next few months.
    That is off point, however.

I did not purchase Taurine yet although I have heard that is a wise decision. Yes he is overweight, but many people who use Clen at first are. Is Taruine necessary?
    Ok, Tell him to make an account and then post his diet and training, Clen is not a substitute for a bad diet. and you where 18 in a previous post on 01-27-2012 which is less than 2 years ago?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Clen for an overweight middle-aged man? Are you after that life insurance money?
    evander87 likes this.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    to op, in case you're wondering, t3 is no good either.

get him cleared by a cardiologist first. or just stick to dieting and treadmill.

His diet is fairly average.
    Morning meals are usually serial and coffee.
    Lunch (varies widely)
    Dinner usually consists of steamed vegetables, chicken, or lean other lean meats.

And Bonaparte, are you sure your familiar with Clenbuterol ? Because many men take it--of a wide range of ages--with no problems. I was under the impression, (one shared by many on this forum) that Clenbuterol is safe when used sensibly.

F

Also, to answer your question, he has no problems and our family does not have a pervasive history of heart disease.

There is no substitute for hard work. Post up the full diet macro's, the training, cardio and full stats.
    evander87 likes this.

I agree completely Steve--your preaching to the choir. I may be young but I havent even done AAS/prohormones and bench 340 at 200lbs, so I do know routine.

As for the diet, I will do the best I can as I am not always with him. I am sure there are shortcomings you can make suggestions for.

Caloric intake; I would estimate caloric intake at 2,500 calories per day
    Estimated protein intake; ~80 grams per day
    Estimated fat intake; ~50-70 grams per day
    Estimated Carbohydrate; ~250 grams (existing low carb diet combined with carb neutralizing supplementing prior to meals)

My recommendations to him this week were while on cycle to revamp protein intake to 120+ grams and lower fat intake.
    Cardio; light-moderate walking and jogging for one hour each morning

I agree completely Steve--your preaching to the choir. I may be young but I havent even done AAS/prohormones and bench 340 at 200lbs, so I do know routine.

As for the diet, I will do the best I can as I am not always with him. I am sure there are shortcomings you can make suggestions for.

Caloric intake; I would estimate caloric intake at 2,500 calories per day
    Estimated protein intake; ~80 grams per day
    Estimated fat intake; ~50-70 grams per day
    Estimated Carbohydrate; ~250 grams (existing low carb diet combined with carb neutralizing supplementing prior to meals)

My recommendations to him this week were while on cycle to revamp protein intake to 120+ grams and lower fat intake.
    Cardio; light-moderate walking and jogging for one hour each morning
    Well you have benched around the same and weighed around the same for a while now and you aged 3 years in 2 years, I am done preaching good luck.

Is Taruine necessary?
    It is if you dont want to have severe cramps , you can buy it on amazon , its very cheap , clen depletes taurine so you have to supplement with it 3-5g

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Clen for an overweight middle-aged man? Are you after that life insurance money?
    @ Austin , clen is not advised for obese people , it makes your heart beat faster and raises temperature .

The small heart in your fathers chest will constantly be beating faster to supply blood to the body, especially when you go into the higher clen dosages . Imagine your dads normal heart ar rest pumping 90 bpm , then. 2 week later at rest 140 bpm .... In a obese person this is not good
    evander87 likes this.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    His diet is fairly average.
    Morning meals are usually serial and coffee.
    Lunch (varies widely)
    Dinner usually consists of steamed vegetables, chicken, or lean other lean meats.

And Bonaparte, are you sure your familiar with Clenbuterol ? Because many men take it--of a wide range of ages--with no problems. I was under the impression, (one shared by many on this forum) that Clenbuterol is safe when used sensibly.

F
    Many old fat guys also drink their faces off and snort coke, but I would advise against it. Purposefully making your father tachycardic would be a poor idea.

I was under the impression, (one shared by many on this forum) that Clenbuterol is safe when used sensibly.

F
    Opium is safe when used sensibly

Clen is safe when used sensibly

Giving a junkie heroin , isnt sensible .

Giving a obese , mid -aged man a tablet that is going to make his heart beat wildly when he walks around the shopping store , isnt sensible.

Opium is safe when used sensibly

Clen is safe when used sensibly

Giving a junkie heroin , isnt sensible .

Giving a obese , mid -aged man a tablet that is going to make his heart beat wildly when he walks around the shopping store , isnt sensible.

Lets go over this AGAIN, since some of us have listening/attention/potential intellectual deficiencies:

1). He is not "obese", clinically or otherwise.
    2). Administering ANYTHING to an obese person, including caffeine, is conducive to further proliferating damage to an already stressed heart muscle---i.e., the risks concomitant with obesity.
    3). As for my benching, Ive been all natural, and raised my bench from 320-340 over the course of the last year.
    Unless you can beat that, at 20, never using AAS or prohormones, then Its time for you to find another friend.

The purpose of this post, which has been deviated from, was simply to check the numerics of the cycle. If you are unable to do so, than your presence is not needed here.

Lets go over this AGAIN, since some of us have listening/attention/potential intellectual deficiencies:

1). He is not "obese", clinically or otherwise..
    I apologise that I got him mixed up with being obese .

Give us some stats about your dad ?
    (usual : height,weight,bf% ...etc)

And what his training regime is like

From what I gather he eats fairly 'average' and does light walking and jogs for a hour ?

Clen isnt a miracle pill

Why is all this relevant ? .... Because in order to advise someone , we need information .

Its all well and good saying , yea taper up + 20mg every 2/3 days till he hits 140 . But whats the point if diet isnt in check , and exercise is also average .
    Last edited by Reiid13; 01-14-2014 at 06:26 PM.

skaz915 is offline Member
    Definitely not a clen pro but I'm pretty sure there is no need to taper down

I apologise that I got him mixed up with being obese .

Give us some stats about your dad ?
    (usual : height,weight,bf% ...etc)

And what his training regime is like

From what I gather he eats fairly 'average' and does light walking and jogs for a hour ?

Clen isnt a miracle pill

Why is all this relevant ? .... Because in order to advise someone , we need information .

Its all well and good saying , yea taper up + 20mg every 2/3 days till he hits 140 . But whats the point if diet isnt in check , and exercise is also average .
    My commentary was more directed at one of the previous posts (not yours) which was just moronic. I only quoted yours since it had the obese reference I figured Id clarify.

As for his stats, to the best of my knowledge as I am privy to are as follows;
    -Height: 5' 9''
    -Weight: ~200lbs. (Note; I did not weigh him, albeit he has assured me that as of his last weigh he is around 200lbs.).
    -Exercise; Walking and jogging. This aspect of the regimen is most important so he will be ramping up workouts once on cycle.
    Diet: As previously esstablished (and I am aware this is somewhat vague as I am only aware of what I am told or see)
    Breakfast; any whole grain Cereal / coffee (may taper down the coffee while on cycle)
    Lunch: This is the hard one. I am never around for lunch (we go our separate ways for work) so I can only assume his lunch is some combination of what he would eat otherwise. My concern would be any fast food here that may hinder results, so I will stress that being removed and replaced with lean meats and vegetables or fruit (bananas/oranges)
    Dinner; steamed vegetables often, lean meats (chicken, turkey, etc.). Beef (hamburgers, steak).

My diet concerns; Obviously there is not enough protein in this diet. I am stressing that protein intake is increased substantially in concurrence with making a concerted effort to decrease fat intake. Any thoughts?

Clen Max dosage note; I adjusted his cycle up to only 100mcgs on the first 2 week cycle and the second 2 week cycle after 2 weeks off will include up to 120mcgs. Until it can be determined how he responds, I would prefer dosages were conservative albeit still high enough to be efficacious.

P.S., I took your advice and ordered Taurine 1,000mg from Amazon---much appreciated.

adrenaline99 is offline Associate Member
    I think clen is freaking overrated and never worth using, I saw nothing from it, at least Ausinite's CES stack actually gives me appetite suppression which is the best thing ever while cutting.

Quote Originally Posted by adrenaline99 View Post
    I think clen is freaking overrated and never worth using, I saw nothing from it, at least Ausinite's CES stack actually gives me appetite suppression which is the best thing ever while cutting.
    Clen is like marmite . You love it or you hate it

You either get on with it , or you dont

mxbrewski is offline Junior Member
    Is clen worth taking if your blood pressure is already elevated?

Thread Information