I'm looking to hire a dietician for tailoring supplements to my own body type & needs.

Long story short... I been taking supplements my whole life and seem minimal effects at best. Lots of times I was taking the wrong dose and had to rely on listening to my body's response.

I recently spoke to a few professionals in the supplement field who emphasized the fact on how different body's respond differently to supplement intakes.

The first step would be doing some tests figuring out your level of fitness and other factors.

My goal in a nutshell is to develop a lean body, put on a bit of bulk and get some more explosiveness for kickboxing competitions.
I'm looking for somebody who knows his nutrition (hopefully certified) to help me choose amongst 100's of natural ingredients to tailor make my own supplements.

Where would I be able to find such a person? Someone who knows about 100's of ingredients, their use, and how they react when mixed with other ingredients, all taking into an account the client's bodytype