Thread: ECA help

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    uhit is offline Member

ECA help

Hello all, just wondering can the caffeine in the ECA stack be replaced with a morning and afternoon coffee? I'm not fond of popping pills and if there is another alternative I'd rather go for it.
    To those who feel the need to say stick to cardio and dieting, I'm currently eating 350-400calories under TDEE so I'm in a deficit and I play sport and lift 5-6 a week so I'm fairly active and fat is slowly coming off, I just want it off a bit quicker.

Also, a small concern I have is that I have been reading that ECA has a side effect that causes heartburn? May I please get some clarification on this.

Thanks in advance!

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Caffeine from coffee isn't as affective as pure caffeine, I'd suggest taking it the way it's outlined.

Idk about heartburn, however it seems plenty of people have used this stack with no problems.

uhit is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Khazima View Post
    Caffeine from coffee isn't as affective as pure caffeine, I'd suggest taking it the way it's outlined.

Idk about heartburn, however it seems plenty of people have used this stack with no problems.
    Thanks for the info. You've been very helpful toward me on this site (as well as others)

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by uhit View Post
    Thanks for the info. You've been very helpful toward me on this site (as well as others)
    You're very welcome brother, that's what the sites for this is one of the most knowledgeable sites I've visited, hence why so many stick around aha

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Hello all, just wondering can the caffeine in the ECA stack be replaced with a morning and afternoon coffee? I'm not fond of popping pills and if there is another alternative I'd rather go for it.
    To those who feel the need to say stick to cardio and dieting, I'm currently eating 350-400calories under TDEE so I'm in a deficit and I play sport and lift 5-6 a week so I'm fairly active and fat is slowly coming off, I just want it off a bit quicker.

Also, a small concern I have is that I have been reading that ECA has a side effect that causes heartburn? May I please get some clarification on this.

Thanks in advance!
    I think in theory it is possible,,,especially with stronger brews like espresso's,,,Starbucks makes some STRONG coffee.

Nij
    Nij is offline Junior Member

Thanks in advance!
    If you want to take ECA you need to fully commit haha. I have used ECA during two cuts, and it works well for how cheap it is. Only side effects I've ever noticed are not ever being hungry and the fact that it was almost a little bit addicting to me. Take the baby dose of aspirin, and take it 2 weeks at a time. Never had heartburn from it, and if you think about it how would it cause that?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    the caffiene in a cup of coffeee is the perfect amount foor the eca stack. Go for it - I did it for years.

uhit is offline Member
    Honestly the only downside to getting ECA is going to different boots and asda's incase the people working recognize you XD.

Anyway, thanks for the responses gentlemen. If i ever get fat from my lean bulk I'll jump on the eca bandwagon

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Caffeine is caffeine, the differences you may be experiencing (as Alin remarked) is that not all blends contain the same amounts of caffeine. Nevertheless, Ephedra is banned (not permitted for OTC sells) and not illegal, you can legally purchase it online...although some states do disallow it to cross their boarders; but it's still shipped. Brian gave me permission to post the sites I use here, and I will eventually, but for now just shoot me a pm if like some reliable sites.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Creech is offline New Member
    I've used the eca stack in the past and had no problems whatsoever. I used it without the aspirin though. Helped me cut quite a bit. Totally recommended it.

I just bought some Primatene for a cut but the people I have asked here advised I continue bulking. Would it be acceptable to use it as a preworkout?

uhit is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AllKindsOGains View Post
    I just bought some Primatene for a cut but the people I have asked here advised I continue bulking. Would it be acceptable to use it as a preworkout?
    Just save it for when you cut after the bulk.

That's like asking if clen /eca would be good for a preworkout lol

If you want a preworkout, you can't go wrong with black coffee and if you can't stomach that put in like 25-50ml of milk

Just save it for when you cut after the bulk.

That's like asking if clen /eca would be good for a preworkout lol

If you want a preworkout, you can't go wrong with black coffee and if you can't stomach that put in like 25-50ml of milk
    I use c4 by cellucore all the time, I was just curious if the stimulant effects of ephedrine would be beneficial. I've found that it really helps mostly with appetite suppression, and caffeine will do the trick for intensity's sake. Thanks for the help!

Thread Information