WNBF bans bio gro?

The World Natural Bodybuilding Federation has hopped on the WADA train and banned bio gro. I have gone on record on these forums more than once with good things to say about this product, and that it has proved beneficial to me (contrary to what many of you believe). I do not however believe that it needs to be banned in a natural bodybuilding league (it's just not a miracle worker). I have spoken to some people who speculate the ban is to prevent people who are "using" in these natty competitions to place the blame on bio gro. Thoughts?

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's banned not because of it's individual effectiveness but the effectiveness of IGF-1 in which colostrum contrains trace amounts of orally unbioavailable IGF-1.

pasha is offline Associate Member
    I think its funny how there is a natural bodybuilding federation. several guys that compete in these competitions have tested positive for something.. plus who is natural anyways, creatine that you buy at the store. that is not natural. its made in a lab.. you know. there should not even be a natural bodybuilding comp, and yes just a bodybuilding comp. just my thought.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pasha View Post
    I think its funny how there is a natural bodybuilding federation. several guys that compete in these competitions have tested positive for something.. plus who is natural anyways, creatine that you buy at the store. that is not natural. its made in a lab.. you know. there should not even be a natural bodybuilding comp, and yes just a bodybuilding comp. just my thought.

CREATINE can be found naturally in food,,,BEEF for instance.

Thread Information