Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    YucLam is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mustang331
    Where do you get this stuff at guys??
    You mean 1-AD at many sites you can get it www.bodybuilding.com www.1fast400.com etc..

I am in my 16th day on 1-ad I have gained about 7 pounds.

mustang331 is offline Member
    I want to order something else with the 1-ad and stack it.. What should it be???

I want to order something else with the 1-ad and stack it.. What should it be???
    4-ad is very good stack with 1-ad

FEAR.COM is offline Banned
    1-ad,, 4-ad and also 19-nor-diol !!
    MAKE SURE ALL WORDS END IN "DIOL' AND NOT DIONE BECAUSE THEY ARE STRONGER COMPOUNDS!

Thanks guys, anyone wanna get me some direct linkt where to buy, for each one? I am finding many different things for both.. I am wondering if I should go with the 100mg or the 200mg.. please help thanks

These are not sources but supplement companies that have the best deals. You will have to 'search' and 'research' each product and decide which works best. Usually the one with the best form of delivery system is best.
    dpsnutrition.com
    massnutrition.com

Ok here is what I found.. Tell me what you guys think....

4-AD
    http://www.massnutrition.com/product...ION&item=MC005

1-AD
    http://www.massnutrition.com/product...ARM&item=ER001

These two stacks for 8 weeks... Free shipping, as long as this is the right stuff guys?

znak is offline Senior Member
    Ok here is what I found.. Tell me what you guys think....

4-AD
    http://www.massnutrition.com/product...ION&item=MC005

1-AD
    http://www.massnutrition.com/product...ARM&item=ER001

These two stacks for 8 weeks... Free shipping, as long as this is the right stuff guys?

Right stuff. Hope you are over 16 (Got one guy on this thread shrinking his ball at 17.)

btw the 4-ad will counteract that 1-ad effect regardless of your age

I am 24 years old

Quote Originally Posted by znak
    Right stuff. Hope you are over 16 (Got one guy on this thread shrinking his ball at 17.)

btw the 4-ad will counteract that 1-ad effect regardless of your age

Just like anyone else balls will shrink despite age so what is the difference dumb ass

bigswole30 is offline Junior Member
    Do not stack 1-ad with nor-diol unless you do not like having sex or masturbating. It will shut you down hard.

CoRnErBaCk24 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YucLam
    Just like anyone else balls will shrink despite age so what is the difference dumb ass
    why would u want to fuck up your own natural testosterone production when its just starting to kick in!

YOU ARE 17 SO LISTEN TO US OR GO TO YOUR ROOM, "AND NO ANABOLICS!"!!

Hi guys I am 185 5"9 about 11% body fat I plan on running

week 1-6: 1-ad 900 mg daily
    post cycle: 6-OXO

Supplements I use:
    Creatine
    Multivitamin
    Zma
    B Complex
    Whey protein
    MRP

Opinions??
    I thought the whole purpose of these boards was to educate and put knowlege in others heads and yet we have ignorant 16-17 year olds wanting to buy tons of shit pro-hormones for what purpose,, to impress some fuckin chick???
    Stick to your chess games, exercise your fuckin brain and if you really want to get bigger then train, eat, sleep and read up on how important all 3 are!!!
    Dont even think of koolaid as a "juice" untill you have 3-5 years solid hard gym work under your belt and are over age 21

dingobite is offline Associate Member
    I still have fears of what my balls would have looked like 6 weeks later.

Considering in 4 weeks times i put on two inchs of meat on the arms first two weeks on creatine second two both creatine and phormones, it leaves me wondering where the real gains where from ? Also relised as my routine became tighter and longer that as i improved my workouts my gains increased on the bench not to impressed.
    Im a hard gainer naturally my joints are very use to weights even though i only took the hobby up of late last year. Just wish my muscle would grow as well as i train.
    I dont feel overjoyed at all at watergain and water lose which suprised me it as it went away in two weeks what i bulked and dieted on.

Just like diet pills when my thighs start to feel like some big sharp stick is ponding and poking them then my liver starts to acting up on week two so i dropped the pills. Dont know if ill even finsih them off at 32 years.

Ex_banana-eater is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CoRnErBaCk24
    why would u want to fuck up your own natural testosterone production when its just starting to kick in!

Testosterone production will not be "fucked up". It will return to a normal state after discontinueing the use of the androgen and its recovery will be speeded with the use of the anti-estrogen he is going to use.

Natural testosterone production has not just kicked in. It has been in full swing for many years for Yuclam.

Quote Originally Posted by FEAR.COM
    I thought the whole purpose of these boards was to educate and put knowlege in others heads and yet we have ignorant 16-17 year olds wanting to buy tons of shit pro-hormones for what purpose,, to impress some fuckin chick???
    Stick to your chess games, exercise your fuckin brain and if you really want to get bigger then train, eat, sleep and read up on how important all 3 are!!!
    Dont even think of koolaid as a "juice" untill you have 3-5 years solid hard gym work under your belt and are over age 21

Insulting someone is not the best way to get a message through.

You just typed a whole paragraph but you obviously didn't state anything smart or with some science back up nice try!

You just typed a whole paragraph but you obviously didn't state anything smart or with some science back up nice try!
    I see we have ourselves a "catch " here! Whats a "catch" you ask, someone who wants to argue over the net on a board, in a post that i tried to HELP you with!! Scientific proof that genetics on a 16 year old boy is actually called puberty, ask your doctor if you dont believe me! Taking in test will first shut your test down equaling out and you get nothin but a bad case of acne due to ur body building estrogen, look it up!
    To me this is my last reply!! I am not trying to argue but help and you dont want it so i will stop trying and also to proove that there was no intent of insult as stated by "gondi"

CoRnErBaCk24 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex_banana-eater
    Testosterone production will not be "fucked up". It will return to a normal state after discontinueing the use of the androgen and its recovery will be speeded with the use of the anti-estrogen he is going to use.

Natural testosterone production has not just kicked in. It has been in full swing for many years for Yuclam.
    Once again... why shut yourself down at 17, all this does a toll on your body. why risk messing up your bodys natural systems for the rest of your life!? and i doubt this kids testosterone has been in full effect for years, at the most i would say 3 to 5 years. 3 to 5 down, 50+ to go. IS IT WORTH IT??? and since testosterone production will be stopped, that classifies as "fucked up." but thats just my .02 cents... do what u want.

I see we have ourselves a "catch " here! Whats a "catch" you ask, someone who wants to argue over the net on a board, in a post that i tried to HELP you with!! Scientific proof that genetics on a 16 year old boy is actually called puberty, ask your doctor if you dont believe me! Taking in test will first shut your test down equaling out and you get nothin but a bad case of acne due to ur body building estrogen, look it up!
    To me this is my last reply!! I am not trying to argue but help and you dont want it so i will stop trying and also to proove that there was no intent of insult as stated by "gondi"

This paragraph is ridden with pseudo science and rumour. Yes a teenager will have higher testosterone than a average eugonodal male, but only slightly higher. An average male makes 5-8 mg's of testosterone per day. Using steroids would create superaphysiological levels equalling 10-20x that.

His body would actually have a lower amount of estrogen than the average man, since he is going to take a non-aromatising androgen, therefore estrogen levels will be supressed.

Quote Originally Posted by CoRnErBaCk24
    Once again... why shut yourself down at 17, all this does a toll on your body. why risk messing up your bodys natural systems for the rest of your life!? and i doubt this kids testosterone has been in full effect for years, at the most i would say 3 to 5 years. 3 to 5 down, 50+ to go. IS IT WORTH IT??? and since testosterone production will be stopped, that classifies as "fucked up." but thats just my .02 cents... do what u want.
    There is no evidence reporting shutdown during adolescence to be any further dangerous (by dangerous I mean promoting pernament HPTA shutdown) than an average adult, in the many studies done on adolescents and pre-adolescents.

There is no evidence reporting shutdown during adolescence to be any further dangerous (by dangerous I mean promoting pernament HPTA shutdown) than an average adult, in the many studies done on adolescents and pre-adolescents.
    This really is one of the stranger threads I have seen. We have a bananaeater demanding scientific evidence of the obvious and a pubecent chess player popping prohormones instead of instead of just eating and lifting.

Fear is giving you guys good advice. If you don't want it don't listen, but can the pseudo-science. Fvcking with your endocrine system during puberty is stupid. Ask any doctor. You will not find one fricking doctor that will tell you that taking ph at 17 is a good idea. Not one. All you really need is a firm grasp of the obvious. Your body is generating rapid changes with an incredibly complicated system that you throw out of wack 'cause you don't want to work out and eat right. Fvcking stupid.

Yuc, did you consult with your doctor before starting your cycle?

I thought so.

This really is one of the stranger threads I have seen. We have a bananaeater demanding scientific evidence of the obvious and a pubecent chess player popping prohormones instead of instead of just eating and lifting.

Fear is giving you guys good advice. If you don't want it don't listen, but can the pseudo-science. Fvcking with your endocrine system during puberty is stupid. Ask any doctor. You will not find one fricking doctor that will tell you that taking ph at 17 is a good idea. Not one. All you really need is a firm grasp of the obvious. Your body is generating rapid changes with an incredibly complicated system that you throw out of wack 'cause you don't want to work out and eat right. Fvcking stupid.

Yuc, did you consult with your doctor before starting your cycle?

I thought so.

You can ask a doctor at whatever age about doing PH or steroids and they will not recommend it so what are you talking about?

THANK YOU znak !

You can ask a doctor at whatever age about doing PH or steroids and they will not recommend it so what are you talking about?

Ohhh? And why not? If you do steroids , where do you plan to get your blood work done? McDonald's?

My doctor is also an athelete. I don't have a problem talking with him about anything.

You are on a site where most people do AS and PH. This is a pretty gonzo group. The consensus is that fvcking with your hormones during puberty is not a good idea. This is from people that are into bodybuilding. You posted asking advice, you got it. Nobody is trying to rain on your parade, we're just trying to keep you from doing something that is A) unnecessary and B) potentially harmful.

peace

Hi I have been on 1-ad for 6 weeks at 600 mg daily I have gained like 10 pounds but I have been sick. The problem I am having is I cannot even get a boner my libido loss is terrible I wonder if I should quit cycle and start 6oxo what dosages do you guys recommend of 6oxo and when to take?

Hi I have been on 1-ad for 6 weeks at 600 mg daily I have gained like 10 pounds but I have been sick. The problem I am having is I cannot even get a boner my libido loss is terrible I wonder if I should quit cycle and start 6oxo what dosages do you guys recommend of 6oxo and when to take?
    Yuc- Once again I am not trying to rain on your parade, but I would go to your doctor and tell him what is going on and see what he recommends. You should stop the 1-AD ASAP, but only once you have your postcycle together, which I think should involve some professional consultation. PH are legal, so don't worry. Being young is not a crime either.

At your age the best thing might be to go "cold turkey" and let your own hormones kick in.

The dosage for 6-OXO is all over this site, do a search.

When you get over this hurdle, pm me and I'll send you a workout with diet that will add 10 lbs in six weeks. Since it is all sweat and blood, you will get so jacked up on natural test, they'll be pulling you off the babes.

Yuc- Once again I am not trying to rain on your parade, but I would go to your doctor and tell him what is going on and see what he recommends. You should stop the 1-AD ASAP, but only once you have your postcycle together, which I think should involve some professional consultation. PH are legal, so don't worry. Being young is not a crime either.

At your age the best thing might be to go "cold turkey" and let your own hormones kick in.

The dosage for 6-OXO is all over this site, do a search.

When you get over this hurdle, pm me and I'll send you a workout with diet that will add 10 lbs in six weeks. Since it is all sweat and blood, you will get so jacked up on natural test, they'll be pulling you off the babes.

Thanks I have my 6oxo I am starting it tonight 600 mg at night is that ok?

Thanks I have my 6oxo I am starting it tonight 600 mg at night is that ok?

Ya doing alright there guy? Been six days of recovery and you should be ok.

Have the dudes dropped back down? As soon as you are feeling better, you might want to taper down. At your age, the faster you let your body take care things the better. Do a bottle and then go natural.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    [QUOTE=YucLam]The problem I am having is I cannot even get a boner my libido loss is terribleQUOTE]

Guess what, we warned you. Has the painfull urination stopped? Your libido loss will probably stick around for atleast another month.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    There is no evidence that licking a wall socket it any more dangerous for a child than an adult. Is it suggested? NO! It is still dangerous.

Guess what, under your guidence, your pupil is now having to cut the cycle short because of bad sides, and other problems. Did you warn him about these, NO. You went on about how safe it is for everyone. I wonder how you will be able to sleep at night knowing what your "guidence" did to this poor child!

Hero is offline Junior Member
    lol.....cfiler calm the fuck down, nobody made yuclam do shit, hes old enough to make his own fucking decisions. hes young and he'll bounce back.

dingobite is offline Associate Member
    One thing i left out was about a side effect i recieved on 1-AD cycle plus the 18lbs was much to fastly gained.
    Last few days before i quit i felt like i took a big nice bite out of a greasy cigarrete sandwich for days. I mean Wtf.

I positive i could taste my liver.
    Last edited by dingobite; 09-11-2003 at 11:23 PM.

scorpilon7 is offline New Member
    ad-1 or Nor-diol/4-diol ?
    I have a question about this stack I want to take, vs. stack #5 When you say twice aday
    is that 750 mg twice, or 750 mg split in to equal servings for breakfast and
    workout? Same question with the Nor-diol. Also what specific prouduct for
    each do you suggest meaning best quaility and serving size. what ZMA
    product do you suggest as well? Should I add anything to this like a
    anti-estergin or Tribulus terrestris?
    I am 22 5 9" and 195 with 12- 13% and have been working out for 4 years of
    college and some in high school. I have never juiced but have
    used creatine and gluamine and tried "poppers" from pinnacle.
    If you suggest another stack just tell me.

Stack #2 - Cycle for good gains.

Week 1-2 take 750 mg of 4-diol and 250 mg of Nor-diol
    Week 3-5 take 500 mg of 4-diol and 500 mg of Nor-diol
    Week 6-7 take 250 mg of 4-diol and 750 mg of Nor-diol

Split stack up in two doses, take one after breakfast, the other 45-30 mins
    before a workout in weeks 1-2, 60 mins before in weeks 3-5 and 90 mins
    before workout weeks 6-7.

My product choice is based on anabolic properties. I selected the two best
    compounds. They are both using the same conversion enzyme and could compete
    at an increase of dosage. So I used a teeter-stack where one product
    decreases in favor of the other, thereby keeping the overall amount the same
    from week to week. But I also manage to bring endogenous testosterone down,
    allowing the body to feel the decrease without dropping hormone levels. When
    coming off a stack this will illicit a greater response in getting natural
    test back on track without compromising the amount of gains made. I had a
    practical problem in that the 4-diol peaks after 30-45 minutes and the
    Nor-diol after 90 minutes, so the pre-workout administration had to move
    along with it, shifting it back as the Nor-diol compounds became more
    prevalent in the stack. Keep in mind that both compounds are fairly
    suppressive of HPTA, so that using ZMA coming off a cycle is advised here.

Stack #5 (1AD and Nor-diol, 4-AD)

This is a hypothetical stack based on what I know of 1AD. Like I said, I'm trying it at the end of summer and will report back with detailed results, the good and the bad and the terrifyingly ugly (let's hope there is none of that) on just how useful 1AD really is. Here are two variations of a stack:

Week 1-6 600 mg of 1AD and 600 mg of 4AD

Take in 3 evenly spread doses of 200 mg of each product throughout the day.

This is a dose that allows you to see decent benefits off of 1AD without putting you straight in the poor house. In this instance it's a 6-week iso-stack, using 4AD as the counterpart. Because of the moderate dose and the daily spread you can get a lot out of the 4AD too. This is a very androgenic stack and should under no circumstances be taken by women. The 4AD makes a good partner for 1AD because it enhances the androgenic effect and it repairs a loss of libido that may come with the use of 1AD. Not to mention that these are possibly two of the most anabolic legal substances available today.

Week 1-2 900 mg of 1AD with 300 mg of Nor-diol
    Week 3-4 600 mg of 1AD with 600 mg of Nor-diol
    Week 5-6 600 mg of 1AD with 300 mg of Nor-diol

Take half the Nor-diol after breakfast and half after dinner, take 1AD spread over 3 even daily doses.

This is a tad more expensive. Ok, a lot more expensive. But this epitomizes a great stack. It's commonly believed that drugs with the effect of 1AD should be stacked with a non-androgen. And the most potent non-androgen is Nor-diol. It's a bit of a combination between a ski-slope and a teeter stack that should give great results for the small amount of time you are on it.

Normally I would recommend the use of 19Nor so there is no over saturation of the 3-beta enzyme that could compromise the conversion of the 1AD. But with the cost of 1AD I sincerely doubt that anyone can afford to take enough (or would want to) to saturate the enzymes.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Good God..900mg daily? For one thats too much, and for two you would go broke very fast. For my PH cycle I am gonna use 1-AD, 4-AD, and a bottle of 5-AD (estrogen makes you blow up like a baloon) and a bottle of MAG-10 which i cant find anywhere...if anyone knows where i can get MAG-10 send me a PM. But yah man, dont use that high of a dosage at all, I haveto agree with Cornerback.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information