Quote Originally Posted by Cowboymike View Post

I bounced around the day like a dang ping pong ball... up to the border of the state.. down to the inner city to take the test... finished quicker than anticipated so I took the other test... finished that one with 30min left to spare... said screw it and took the underground test.. pass pass and pass... here’s my $120 now make me an official license card please ;0) I’m actually pretty proud of myself... despite it is stuff I should know because it’s my trade... but that was over 1500 pages of installation, maintenance and service code I had to study to pass these bad boys... I worked my ass off for over a week and now I officially hold more licenses than any other foreman at my company ;0) Theres only 2 more I can even get. I’m going to get them just to get them. I grew up in this industry. The last 2 are a cakewalk. I save the easiest for last always. Even on my jobs.

what seems like a different lifetime ago I was a pretty good Pipefitter and Boiler man myself (commercial hvac jobs mainly).. so we got something somewhat in common. ran my own company for 18 years. total respect for guys like you that work hard blue collar jobs and skilled trade jobs and still make it to the gym, train hard, and stick to your meal plans. its not easy to do.

I would never be able to put on size spending 10 hours a day installing boilers and laying pipe all day (I have no clue how the hell Obs got so big doing the job he does as well,, hard ass work to work all day hard labor and still be able to grow)