Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
Results 361 to 400 of 411
Like Tree619Likes

Thread: Countdown to July competition

  1. #361
    Proximal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Not here.
    Posts
    5,498
    Incredible Charger!

  2. #362
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,155
    Thank you everyone! You have given me fuel to continue.
    I looked at the competition and I doubted myself. Thatís the way I am. I started thinking about what Cape said.. that was my inspiration. I am like 5 yr old. I donít believe in myself. Until I remember what you guys say. I looked in the mirror and my upper body was cabron. I could stand with any of the young uns but the legs got me. I tried to minimize it, but there was just too much difference.
    Watch out for next year!



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Obs, Family_guy and Capebuffalo like this.

  3. #363
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,155
    The president of the Mexican Federation called me out during his pre comp speech about how dark I was in the face and the people who wait to the last minute to paint have a disadvantage. He said I was a light skinned person and I look darker than the Mexicans. LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #364
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,155
    I should have pics from the newspaper soon


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Obs and Proximal like this.

  5. #365
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    The president of the Mexican Federation called me out during his pre comp speech about how dark I was in the face and the people who wait to the last minute to paint have a disadvantage. He said I was a light skinned person and I look darker than the Mexicans. LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lmao
    charger69 likes this.

  6. #366
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,155
    Yesterday, I was extremely fatigued. I just wanted to sleep all day. That is not like me. I fell asleep and and didnít prepare food for the week.
    I had to start in today at the gym with legs. The 5th place was attributed to the tree trunks the others had.
    I just started low weight and high reps.
    One thing I did notice was that I was out of breath easily.
    I am only going to work out 1 time per day for this week.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Family_guy likes this.

  7. #367
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,968
    Blog Entries
    162
    Huge congratulations Charger.
    charger69 likes this.

  8. #368
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    30,108
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Yesterday, I was extremely fatigued. I just wanted to sleep all day. That is not like me. I fell asleep and and didn’t prepare food for the week.
    I had to start in today at the gym with legs. The 5th place was attributed to the tree trunks the others had.
    I just started low weight and high reps.
    One thing I did notice was that I was out of breath easily.
    I am only going to work out 1 time per day for this week.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    You need to give your CNS a break.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  9. #369
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,550
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    You need to give your CNS a break.
    he needs to take a week off , relax , eat in a surplus, and sleep . come off all drugs. as long as your in a cal surplus your not going to lose any gains. in fact you will likely rebound

  10. #370
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    30,108
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    he needs to take a week off , relax , eat in a surplus, and sleep . come off all drugs. as long as your in a cal surplus your not going to lose any gains. in fact you will likely rebound

    Maybe a couple weeks TBH. He'd come back re-energized.
    GirlyGymRat likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  11. #371
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,155
    Ok, I will take a week off.
    I really donít want to, but it is probably best.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Obs and GirlyGymRat like this.

  12. #372
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,155
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Yayyyyy YOU!!!!!
    The weirdest things go through your head on stage.....
    I remembered your comment and I smiled. Not one pic without me smiling while posing!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Obs, Family_guy and GirlyGymRat like this.

  13. #373
    HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,886
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    he needs to take a week off , relax , eat in a surplus, and sleep . come off all drugs. as long as your in a cal surplus your not going to lose any gains. in fact you will likely rebound
    Thoughts on reverse dieting post contest?

    Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
    GearHeaded likes this.

  14. #374
    i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,957
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Ok, I will take a week off.
    I really don’t want to, but it is probably best.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F3BE9192-010C-4F92-996E-0CBAA8390361.jpeg 
Views:	54 
Size:	27.8 KB 
ID:	176968
    Obs, PeanutbutterDC and charger69 like this.

  15. #375
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    The weirdest things go through your head on stage.....
    I remembered your comment and I smiled. Not one pic without me smiling while posing!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Chargers mind on stage:

    Squeeze.... Not too hard... Damn almost farted.
    Smile and say cheese... I like cheese.
    I like peanut butter more.
    I am gonna eat a bunch of peanut butter!
    Oh shit, did I say that out loud!?
    Damn look at her tits and she is 'mirin me!

  16. #376
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    14,951
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    The weirdest things go through your head on stage.....
    I remembered your comment and I smiled. Not one pic without me smiling while posing!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Awhhhh!!!!

  17. #377
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,155
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Chargers mind on stage:

    Squeeze.... Not too hard... Damn almost farted.
    Smile and say cheese... I like cheese.
    I like peanut butter more.
    I am gonna eat a bunch of peanut butter!
    Oh shit, did I say that out loud!?
    Damn look at her tits and she is 'mirin me!
    Shhhhhhhhhh! Actually, everything I wanted while on prep, I no longer want now that I can have it. I did have a little PB because GH was being a bully. LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  18. #378
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,550
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    Thoughts on reverse dieting post contest?

    Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

    not a fan at all (except in some rare cases) . especially for a bodybuilder. food is going to be your number one 'anabolic ' when coming off drugs. you need to get above maintenance calories as soon as possible. as long as you don't eat dirty every meal and start retaining a ton of water. thats not good and you can actually end up with cardiac edema post contest from rebounding with a ton of water weight.
    just stick to your clean diet food, but up the serving size to be in about a 250cal surplus . then add 2 cheat meals post contest and thats it.

    staying on your diet and reverse dieting out of it when you goal should be to get healthy is not the best idea. especially when your coming off of the drugs.
    your body is starving for the nutrients and the calorie surplus. no point in restricting this longer then you have to.

    there are a few exceptions, like women with very sensitive metabolisms that can rebound like crazy post contest that may need to ease their way back to a calorie surplus. but for most guys, and especially bodybuilders, you want to get to a surplus ASAP, but still keep it clean

  19. #379
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,155
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    not a fan at all (except in some rare cases) . especially for a bodybuilder. food is going to be your number one 'anabolic ' when coming off drugs. you need to get above maintenance calories as soon as possible. as long as you don't eat dirty every meal and start retaining a ton of water. thats not good and you can actually end up with cardiac edema post contest from rebounding with a ton of water weight.
    just stick to your clean diet food, but up the serving size to be in about a 250cal surplus . then add 2 cheat meals post contest and thats it.

    staying on your diet and reverse dieting out of it when you goal should be to get healthy is not the best idea. especially when your coming off of the drugs.
    your body is starving for the nutrients and the calorie surplus. no point in restricting this longer then you have to.

    there are a few exceptions, like women with very sensitive metabolisms that can rebound like crazy post contest that may need to ease their way back to a calorie surplus. but for most guys, and especially bodybuilders, you want to get to a surplus ASAP, but still keep it clean
    Well Obs calls me a pussy , May be I fit the woman category. LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  20. #380
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,155
    Well, I am going crazy. I am taking a week off and feel like Iím falling behind.
    Iím ready to start bulking LoL
    My weight has sort of stabled out around 210. I want to go on stage next year at 219 (15 lbs) above this year). Whatever GH says, I am going to up it a little.
    Am also going to push GH out of his comfort zone and challenge him.
    I have actually found out that carbs are my friend. I used to limit them because of weight gains, but the GH magic brought muscle gains and not weight gains purce.

    What GH was able to do was totally amazing. My body responded very well and quickly. I used to say my body was like an aircraft carrier and took along time to change directions. GH proved that wrong. You realize how ignorant you really are when you work with someone like GH. I am also an impatient person and GH needs to say just let the process do its thing.
    People saw me walk in for weigh ins and told me- this year is your year.
    I am going to compete at Venice Beach this year.
    My standards and expectations have been raised this year. A new and improved version will be constructed.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  21. #381
    Family_guy's Avatar
    Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    1,775
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Well, I am going crazy. I am taking a week off and feel like I’m falling behind.
    I’m ready to start bulking LoL
    My weight has sort of stabled out around 210. I want to go on stage next year at 219 (15 lbs) above this year). Whatever GH says, I am going to up it a little.
    Am also going to push GH out of his comfort zone and challenge him.
    I have actually found out that carbs are my friend. I used to limit them because of weight gains, but the GH magic brought muscle gains and not weight gains purce.

    What GH was able to do was totally amazing. My body responded very well and quickly. I used to say my body was like an aircraft carrier and took along time to change directions. GH proved that wrong. You realize how ignorant you really are when you work with someone like GH. I am also an impatient person and GH needs to say just let the process do its thing.
    People saw me walk in for weigh ins and told me- this year is your year.
    I am going to compete at Venice Beach this year.
    My standards and expectations have been raised this year. A new and improved version will be constructed.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Fuck ya!!! Charger man you rock! Sorry it took so long for me to see this! I was thinking about you though! I can’t wait to see what you do with a great set of wheels!
    Old Duffer and Obs like this.

  22. #382
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Well, I am going crazy. I am taking a week off and feel like Iím falling behind.
    Iím ready to start bulking LoL
    My weight has sort of stabled out around 210. I want to go on stage next year at 219 (15 lbs) above this year). Whatever GH says, I am going to up it a little.
    Am also going to push GH out of his comfort zone and challenge him.
    I have actually found out that carbs are my friend. I used to limit them because of weight gains, but the GH magic brought muscle gains and not weight gains purce.

    What GH was able to do was totally amazing. My body responded very well and quickly. I used to say my body was like an aircraft carrier and took along time to change directions. GH proved that wrong. You realize how ignorant you really are when you work with someone like GH. I am also an impatient person and GH needs to say just let the process do its thing.
    People saw me walk in for weigh ins and told me- this year is your year.
    I am going to compete at Venice Beach this year.
    My standards and expectations have been raised this year. A new and improved version will be constructed.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Fuck yes captain.

  23. #383
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,155
    Quote Originally Posted by Family_guy View Post
    Fuck ya!!! Charger man you rock! Sorry it took so long for me to see this! I was thinking about you though! I canít wait to see what you do with a great set of wheels!
    And here I was taking pics of ass from the bikini girls for you. LOL
    No more of me helping you be a perv buddy. LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Family_guy and Old Duffer like this.

  24. #384
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,155
    I donít think that GH knows that I have raised expectations. LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  25. #385
    Family_guy's Avatar
    Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    1,775
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    And here I was taking pics of ass from the bikini girls for you. LOL
    No more of me helping you be a perv buddy. LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lmao!!

  26. #386
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,155
    Well, my week of rest is almost through. I worked long hours instead of the gym. I also drank alcohol. It caused my body to sweat like tren .... wtf????? I woke up wet like I was cycling.
    I realized if I do not meal prep, I do not eat that healthy. I just grab whatís available. Wifey is surprised because some of her junk food is missing. LOL
    I told her the dog ate it.

    I did take time to spend with wifey. Yesterday we went to the beach. My son is 18 so itís not cool to be with mom and dad . At least that is my take. It has been soooooo long since wifey and I have been out alone. She enjoyed it.
    I also made her plant holder shelves. She was thrilled about that. Iím gaining points. Iím not sure how many points the tren took away. LOL

    In 5 more weeks we will begin the GH challenge. I am going to spend 1-2 weeks to get back into it. I am going to try and make 2020 a better year than 2019, however that will be difficult to do.

    Striving for perfection


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  27. #387
    Old Duffer's Avatar
    Old Duffer is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    da states
    Posts
    1,323
    You can do anything you set your mind to.

    You've already proven that. Now it's just 'lather, rinse, repeat'
    Obs and charger69 like this.

  28. #388
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,155
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Duffer View Post
    You can do anything you set your mind to.

    You've already proven that. Now it's just 'lather, rinse, repeat'
    Sounds like you want me to do anal. LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Old Duffer and Family_guy like this.

  29. #389
    Old Duffer's Avatar
    Old Duffer is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    da states
    Posts
    1,323
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Sounds like you want me to do anal. LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ummm... Duh?
    Family_guy likes this.

  30. #390
    HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,886
    When's the next comp again charger?

    Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

  31. #391
    Charlie67's Avatar
    Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,842
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I realized if I do not meal prep, I do not eat that healthy. I just grab whatís available.
    This is SO true... To the point where I almost refuse to schedule anything for Sunday nights. My family knows that Sunday night meal prep night.

    Looking forward to reading about the continued progress Charger!

    Best,
    C-

  32. #392
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,155
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    When's the next comp again charger?

    Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
    Not until next year. I want to gain size especially on my legs. The young boys kick my ass on legs.
    I want to compete in Venice Beach next year. Either Labor Day or the 4th of July. I want to compete in Mexicali again against the young ones. I think that I will wait a year and a half and then take a run at it for a pro card in the masters division. I need to see my progression first.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Family_guy and HoldMyBeer like this.

  33. #393
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,155
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie67 View Post
    This is SO true... To the point where I almost refuse to schedule anything for Sunday nights. My family knows that Sunday night meal prep night.

    Looking forward to reading about the continued progress Charger!

    Best,
    C-
    Wifey already knows. Saturday night for lunch and supper prep and Sunday morning for breakfast. Doing that now. LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  34. #394
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Not until next year. I want to gain size especially on my legs. The young boys kick my ass on legs.
    I want to compete in Venice Beach next year. Either Labor Day or the 4th of July. I want to compete in Mexicali again against the young ones. I think that I will wait a year and a half and then take a run at it for a pro card in the masters division. I need to see my progression first.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Start site injections every day and stop with cardio imo.

    Running is bullshit for legs.

    You legs are great btw. They dont have you beat much at all if any.

    You saw bad angle photos at a bad timing.
    If anything focus more on the pose on legs and looking big 100% of the pose down there.

    Your definition was way better than the others.

  35. #395
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,155
    I am afraid of becoming narcissistic. Itís just not me. Obs and Cape have worked on me and I am much more confident in myself. I started working out again today. I looked in the mirror and I actually looked like a bodybuilder. I usually see myself as a small well conditioned person.
    Itís like GH has given me a new life. I have only scraped the surface of what I am capable of. Now I need to break through. Every year I learn new things and my improvements need to get better each year.
    When you go to a show and people are there telling you itís your year, the feeling is overwhelming. All your effort has actually paid off.
    It is the other years that makes you though. Not being able to place first makes you dig deeper and opens you up to new ideas and different ways of thinking. Makes you want to work harder. I was just mediocre, and that was not good enough for me. This is where Obs and I are perfectly aligned.
    Once again, you put my work ethic and GHís knowledge together and I foresee good things happening. I just need to stay healthy.

    Speaking of healthy, I will be getting some bloods in a couple more weeks. I am interested to see my recuperation.
    My BP is still a little high. Around 140. I am concerned about diastolic which is running in the high 80ís.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  36. #396
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I am afraid of becoming narcissistic. It’s just not me. Obs and Cape have worked on me and I am much more confident in myself. I started working out again today. I looked in the mirror and I actually looked like a bodybuilder. I usually see myself as a small well conditioned person.
    It’s like GH has given me a new life. I have only scraped the surface of what I am capable of. Now I need to break through. Every year I learn new things and my improvements need to get better each year.
    When you go to a show and people are there telling you it’s your year, the feeling is overwhelming. All your effort has actually paid off.
    It is the other years that makes you though. Not being able to place first makes you dig deeper and opens you up to new ideas and different ways of thinking. Makes you want to work harder. I was just mediocre, and that was not good enough for me. This is where Obs and I are perfectly aligned.
    Once again, you put my work ethic and GH’s knowledge together and I foresee good things happening. I just need to stay healthy.

    Speaking of healthy, I will be getting some bloods in a couple more weeks. I am interested to see my recuperation.
    My BP is still a little high. Around 140. I am concerned about diastolic which is running in the high 80’s.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You aren't gonna be a narcissist.
    You need confidence to do what you do hoss.
    You look awesome and I am jealous

  37. #397
    i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,957
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I am afraid of becoming narcissistic. It’s just not me. Obs and Cape have worked on me and I am much more confident in myself. I started working out again today. I looked in the mirror and I actually looked like a bodybuilder. I usually see myself as a small well conditioned person.
    It’s like GH has given me a new life. I have only scraped the surface of what I am capable of. Now I need to break through. Every year I learn new things and my improvements need to get better each year.
    When you go to a show and people are there telling you it’s your year, the feeling is overwhelming. All your effort has actually paid off.
    It is the other years that makes you though. Not being able to place first makes you dig deeper and opens you up to new ideas and different ways of thinking. Makes you want to work harder. I was just mediocre, and that was not good enough for me. This is where Obs and I are perfectly aligned.
    Once again, you put my work ethic and GH’s knowledge together and I foresee good things happening. I just need to stay healthy.

    Speaking of healthy, I will be getting some bloods in a couple more weeks. I am interested to see my recuperation.
    My BP is still a little high. Around 140. I am concerned about diastolic which is running in the high 80’s.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If you’re afraid of becoming a narcissist, you won’t.
    Obs, Family_guy and Old Duffer like this.

  38. #398
    Charlie67's Avatar
    Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,842
    Can we have a technical update? Where are your calories at? What's your gear plan, etc?

    Curious minds want to know : )

  39. #399
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,155
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie67 View Post
    Can we have a technical update? Where are your calories at? What's your gear plan, etc?

    Curious minds want to know : )
    I took about 6 days off of everything. I also took a week off of working out. The day after the show I just wanted to sleep all day. That is definitely not me. Presently I am cruising on 150 test and 300 EQ and MK677.
    I started using slin this week as a bridge. I need to verify with GH that this will not interfere with the cycle. I am not sure of the cycle, but I know that I will be going into the unknown with this cycle. The results that I am looking for will not be obtained from previous cycles.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Obs, Charlie67 and i_SLAM_cougars like this.

  40. #400
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    14,951
    You are machine...I donít know how you stay motivated!

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •