Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24293031323334
Results 1,321 to 1,334 of 1334
Like Tree936Likes

Thread: Cylon357's Super Cool Covid 2020 Weight loss comp log!

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Sundays overhead press day was good.

I tried seated barbell presses, but I don't like them with my current setup. The bench doesn't go up enough. Still, it was a fun variation.

Dips were next, 4x8, the middle 2 sets were with 25 pounds.

Tricep Pushdowns, 3x15, with dumbbell curls, 3x12.

Reverse cable laterals, 3x12, with dumbbell laterals, 3x8.

2x12 cable flyes.

Lots of walking before and after, maybe 3 miles total.

Blog Entries
    Squat day to start week 3, but I was tired and wasn't feeling it.

Still got SOMETHING done tho

Barbell squats, 6, 8, 10 work sets

4x6 pull-ups, 2 close grip, 2 wide grip.

4x25 barbell calf raises.

5 sets of 15 kettlebell swings, 30 seconds between sets.

1.5 mile walk for LISS at the end. Some yoga stretching for the back and all is good!

Oh, I'm just doing TRT with the cream right now. It seemed like my body developed antibodies to some form of the injections. I had consistent inflammation in my ear canal, that SEEMED to come on when I switched HCG vendors. I stopped that and no change, stopped test injections and went to the cream for a while. Inflammation seems to have stopped, so now it is time to add things back and see what, if anything, re-triggers it. No bigs, just a heads up.

Blog Entries
    I basically took last week as a deload, and glad I did now.

Because Big Daddy Cy came back HARD at it!

Two two too to Tuesday squat workout to start the new week 1!

Front squats, 3x6 working sets, at 185. Did I have more weight in me? Yes but nothing less than 6 reps for this phase.

Landmine rows, and daaammmmmnnnn did I focus on the feel! 6 sets total, maybe, 10 reps each.

Set up the high landmine rig and did hack squats, various stances, 3x8.

Kept the same setup and did 3x25 calf raises.

Leg curls and leg extensions, just 2x10-15 each to tonight because of the fire earlier.

6 "interval runs" outside, 60 seconds each, with 30 second walks between the runs. 3/4 mile walk to cool down, and had something over 14k steps on the day.

Roar!

Blog Entries
    Wednesday was semi-fasted cardio after work, 1 mile run in 10:30 followed by 4 1 minute intervals with 30 seconds of walking between them.

Thursday was a fairly simple bench workout consisting of barbell bench, curls and French presses.

Should get my 10k steps today.

Blog Entries
    So the site has been up and down for me the past several days. Some workouts to log coming!

Blog Entries
    Saturdays dead lift work out nearly left me dead.

Deads to start, I'm going to have to take them out of the rotation for now. My GOAL is "just use them to warm up" but what happens is "imma pull some heavy stuff" and that shoots my shot on deads, leaves less in the tank for the rest of the workout.

It was pretty good other than that, I suppose. Deads, rows, calf raises, leg press, pullups.

I did go to a different Y that day, just wanted to check it out. Nice place, hard to get to. And in an older but very nice part of town.

Blog Entries
    Sunday was all about them delts.

Well, sort of.

I started with barbell overhead press, and got some good work sets in there.

But the dead lift workout the day before had me uggh'ing. I hand planned some light LISS / MISS (shadow boxing) for AFTER the workout, but I went ahead and did it after presses, thinking at least I could do something and get a smidge of cardio in. I did 6 1 minute rounds of shadow boxing, with 30 seconds between them

Then I got my second wind, evidently.

Did tricep pushdowns, dumbbell curls, cable flyes, cable reverse flyes and dumbbell laterals, 3 sets each 10-15 reps each.

Add the before and after walk and then cleaning the house after workout, and I was at 11k steps on the day.

Call it a win!

Blog Entries
    So, last night, I slept 3.5 hours. Yet today, I still feel ok. I have added some oral primo (only 25mg per day right now) and for whatever reasons, orals tend to mess with my sleep.

But it was squat day and it was good!

Front squats, 2x6, 1x8 work sets.

Pull ups, 4x6, 2 wide parallel grip, 2 narrow 45 degree grip. The second wide one I used 25 lbs on.

Barbell calf raises off the block, 3x25

Leg curls and extensions, 3x10-15 each.

Cardio after was 45 second runs (real runs) with 30 seconds of walking between rounds, 6 rounds.

Oh and I did a 2 mile fasted walk this morning.

All on 3 and a half hours sleep, so I call it not too shabby!

Blog Entries
    BTW, my blood work on the cream is back. I will post up details later, but it actually looked pretty good, with a couple of exceptions.

Most notably, my DHT was like 360 (15 to 65 scale). This is up from what I thought was a ludicrous 210 or so in my prior go with the cream. The difference this time was scrotal application.

No bigs, some finasteride and no longer applying to the scrotum will fix that up quick.

Details and follow up later.

Blog Entries
    2 mile walk for fasted cardio this AM. Now a bit buzzed so reset tomorrow!

Blog Entries
    I've been around, getting in some good workouts.

Last Thursday was a good bench workout, started with dumbbell presses. Rest was pretty standard. I did do like 5x8 dips, 3 of those were with 25 pounds.

Satuday was a back workout where I finally capped myself at 4 sets of deadlifts, no more than 225 on any of them. I did get in a 4x6 chinups, 2 of the sets were with 25 lbs.

Today was overhead press. TBT, I did over head press, shrugs and like a set of curls, then went outside and did the tire hammer thing.

Life is good, y'all!

Blog Entries
    Yesterday (Tuesday) was a bit of a shit show.

Got ready to do my preworkout walk, went out to the garage, and noticed the AC drain was backing up into the garage, big time. No bigs, bust out the shop vac, put it on the outside drain,then The Wife and I do the walk.

Except when we got back 20 minutes later, it was backed up again. Dammit!

So, rassled with it off and on over the next 3 hours and eventually got it cleared.

And did get in about a 30 minute workout consisting of front squats, pullups and calf raises.

What a way to start week 3!

Blog Entries
    And I MAY have determined the source of my inflammation.

Cardarine. That's the only thing I haven't added back and I have no ear issues. At least not yet.

I have done small test injections, like 30mg each, for the past 3 weeks. I added a small amount of masteron e, about 60 mg per week, 2 weeks ago. And then this week, I added 250iu HCG on Monday.

So far, so good!

Obviously I'm not adding that cardarine back, though I may try a different manufacturer at some point.

Oh and I haven't added HGH back yet, maybe I will bring that back in a week or two, if all goes well.

Blog Entries
    I've been on the road this week, and it is a down week, so nothing much to report. Last weeks workouts were good, though the site has been up and down for me, so it has been challenging to log workouts.

Sitting at MSP right now, about to fly back to MCO. Did the first class upgrade for this flight, so I'm going to enjoy it!

Also, I THINK Peptide Sciences has a 15% off everything for Labor Day. Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in...

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24293031323334

Thread Information