Like Tree59Likes

Thread: Stopped TRT to get pregnant- Here is my Log with progress and results etc.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    Day 19: Day 19 was pure hell. Tuesday night I started getting sick and by the time I went to bed I was full on sick. 101.7 fever, chest congestion and cough like I haven't felt in a long time. Wednesday was pure hell. I didn't sleep at all Tuesday night and I could barely breath on Wednesday. Fever lasted the entire day. Tyleonol did help to bring it down and mostly keep it under control. I only took 50mg climid and 40 of Nolva as I didn't want anything to potentially make me feel worse. Nothing to report on coming of TRT though. lmao

I have noticed that I do seem to be more emotional. When watching TV or commercials I've been tearing up. Not sure if it's because I've been stuck in the house and sick but I'm guessing it's not.
    Say hello to clomids 2nd chemical, zuclomiphene! Enclomiphene is the one we really want instead of clomid.

Peep the link for all I know on the subject

https://forums.steroid.com/hormone-r...formation.html
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I was just talking about this a week or so ago with someone at the gym. He's coming off TRT because he needs surgery and he said his doctor is going to prescribe this to him. I haven't looked into it but def. will.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Say hello to clomids 2nd chemical, zuclomiphene! Enclomiphene is the one we really want instead of clomid.

Peep the link for all I know on the subject

https://forums.steroid.com/hormone-r...formation.html

Thread Information