Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
Day 22 and 23: Yesterday was Christmas Eve and today obviously Christmas. . I'm still sick but getting a little better. I wish I tasted to see if I had the Flu because I'm certain I did. I'm about 60% a week later. Still have my cough and congestion, headache, etc. Yesterday we went out for Christmas Eve and I felt horrible. I was dizzy for a few hours. I feel a little this way now as well. I've been really emotional the past few days so I hate this part of the process. Even got into an argument with my fiance last night because she was upset when I said it bothers me that I don't see my son on Christmas Day. We have him Christmas Eve so he always sleeps over and we do Christmas that morning. She kept sayin how I wish I was with my old family blah blah blah.

Today, I'm not as emotional so that's a good thing. I posted a pic of my dad yesterday (he passed a few years ago) and was nearly weeping when I posted it. Today isn't as bad. I'm def. more moody than I typically am. I haven't had a morning erection in some time but being so sick I have no idea if it's because of lack of test or just being completely run down. I'm praying this coming week I will be feeling better and this log will be a better representation of that's going on.
She was saying that about herself or about you? Either one is not good, but if she was saying it about her, that's some bad juju, man.

Does she understand what you are going through right now? Sounds like maybe she doesn't understand the scope of your recovery.