Like Tree59Likes

Thread: Stopped TRT to get pregnant- Here is my Log with progress and results etc.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    she struggles HARD with my previous marriage. Like really hard. The fact that I had such a serious relationship before her and had a kid was a lot for her to handle. In her defense, she was young when we met. I was 41 and she was 24. She always swore she would never date a guy with a kid and she ended up doing just that. She has some Retroactive Jealousy of my previous relationship so I can understand that. When I said I was sad I don't spend Christmas with my son she took it that I would rather be with my ex wife and him and be a family again. I guess it's like if someone cheats on you then in my mind they literally had the most over the top hardcore sex scene ever. I've never been cheated on that I know of but that's what I would imagine. haha

She understands the ups and downs right now but I'm not sure fully. I told her she's going to have to be way more patient with me and deal with the potential mood swings I'm going to be going thru. There is no way around that as my hormones are all messed up right now and my body is fighting itself to be "Normal".

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    She was saying that about herself or about you? Either one is not good, but if she was saying it about her, that's some bad juju, man.

Does she understand what you are going through right now? Sounds like maybe she doesn't understand the scope of your recovery.

XnavyHMCS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    she struggles HARD with my previous marriage. Like really hard. The fact that I had such a serious relationship before her and had a kid was a lot for her to handle. In her defense, she was young when we met. I was 41 and she was 24. She always swore she would never date a guy with a kid and she ended up doing just that. She has some Retroactive Jealousy of my previous relationship so I can understand that. When I said I was sad I don't spend Christmas with my son she took it that I would rather be with my ex wife and him and be a family again. I guess it's like if someone cheats on you then in my mind they literally had the most over the top hardcore sex scene ever. I've never been cheated on that I know of but that's what I would imagine. haha

She understands the ups and downs right now but I'm not sure fully. I told her she's going to have to be way more patient with me and deal with the potential mood swings I'm going to be going thru. There is no way around that as my hormones are all messed up right now and my body is fighting itself to be "Normal".
    Hey Pistol,
    Good luck on the pregnancy attempt. Sounds like you are on the right track with the PCT etc...

No offense Pistol, but what is / was she thinking when she embarked on a journey with an older man (or woman in any case); was she thinking that you were some kind of tabula rasa, some kind of virgin? When you date with people over their early thirties, the vast majority of the individuals are going to come into the relationship with baggage; extensive or otherwise, but a past, none the less. She has to clear her mind about this, it sounds a bit immature (meaning no insult to her / you). I don't liken this little boy to the experience of cheating; not at all.

Good luck, and I hope all works out for you and the missus...
    Cylon357 and PistolPete33 like this.

So, we were never supposed to be a real relationship. We hooked up one night and neither of us were looking for a relationship. No idea how it even happened to be totally honest. We just got along and things progressed and things were great so it just worked. She said when we were first fooling around that she wouldn't date me because I have a kid but was open to having fun. That lasted about a month and then we were somehow living together etc. She doesn't care who I slept with or what I did but as far as having a family and things she's never experienced she struggles. I get it to a big extent. It's a lot like knowing things you wife or gf did with her exes. If you knew all the gory details it would likely bother most people.

She isn't immature by any stretch just as a really difficult time with my having an ex wife and a kid with her. It's prob. worse lately bc the ex has been suing for the past several years so I think that makes her more angry about it all.

Quote Originally Posted by XnavyHMCS View Post
    Hey Pistol,
    Good luck on the pregnancy attempt. Sounds like you are on the right track with the PCT etc...

No offense Pistol, but what is / was she thinking when she embarked on a journey with an older man (or woman in any case); was she thinking that you were some kind of tabula rasa, some kind of virgin? When you date with people over their early thirties, the vast majority of the individuals are going to come into the relationship with baggage; extensive or otherwise, but a past, none the less. She has to clear her mind about this, it sounds a bit immature (meaning no insult to her / you). I don't liken this little boy to the experience of cheating; not at all.

Good luck, and I hope all works out for you and the missus...

Day 24: One thing that is REALLY concerning me is the size of my testes currently. They are nearly GONE. Def. nervous about this and now sure what's going on. I'm hoping this will change ASAP but I never remember them getting this small ever. Still taking Nolva and Clomid and HCG . I had half morning wood this morning so not sure if that's good or bad. It's better than having no morning wood but now to where I want to be. I'm also starting to feel better from my cold or Flu. Although, I got ready for the gym this morning and literally went to leave and my stomach wouldn't let me. Started having major abdominal issues and decided to stay home. I will hit the gym tomorrow for sure though. It's the longest I've been outside the gym in years with the exception of the 10 days I missed when I had my hip replacement.

Thread Information