clements22 is offline Associate Member

how many of you guys are trainers?

where did u get certifed through? and do you have a state license ?

Superhuman is offline Banned
    ExpertRating.com is the cheapest and easiest. AMFPT or ACE are among the best, but they are also more expensive.

i was thinking about doing issa online... are u a trainer?

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    ACSM here. But i'm not American.

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    ACE...it was a very informative course.

Mike Dura is offline Senior Member
    I have ACE and I'm required to get NASM by the Gold's but I don't know if I'm going to stick with Gold's. It's a great place to train and the client's are cool but the staff there are a bunch of petty, plastic, back stabbing types and that makes for a lame work environment. The NASM seems very applied and useful so even if I move on I may get it anyway for my own edification.

I got cerified through this IDEA crap online. they sent me a booklet to study and you take a 100 question online test. It's retarded easy and it's recognized/accredited by ACFE. I would think it's like the bare minimum retard certification that one needs to train,hahahhaha. But my certification is my body, not some piece of paper. I train for myself right now, but it's getting tough to get clients, I may have to go to Golds or something, but they pay jack shit. The people pay Golds like $35/hr, and Golds will give you like $10!!!!! My knowledge is worth much more than that middleman shit, but it's getting to the point where I might have to in order to stay busy.

i have heard issa is one of the best schools/programs true..? what do you guys make an hour?

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I went through the AFA program which I thought sucked. Our instructor (here in Florida) was gay. Now, I dont care that he was gay alone, so let me clarify. I paid hundreds of dollars to have an AFA instructor train me with regards to fitness. What we receved was a several day sob story about how this guys dad did not accept him as a homosexual and the struggles he faced. I think he got into lifting weights to have some manliness about him all for his dads sake. Anyway, if you just want a license to get a job, the easiest is Greg Lads course which can be done on line. If you would like to know all about some gay dudes struggles and get licensed at the same time, come to Florida and sign up for the AFA course. If that instructor happens to be reading this- PLEASE FIND ANOTHER JOB! I felt like I was watching a three day solo perfermance of the struggles of the gay man in America.

Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des
    I went through the AFA program which I thought sucked. Our instructor (here in Florida) was gay. Now, I dont care that he was gay alone, so let me clarify. I paid hundreds of dollars to have an AFA instructor train me with regards to fitness. What we receved was a several day sob story about how this guys dad did not accept him as a homosexual and the struggles he faced. I think he got into lifting weights to have some manliness about him all for his dads sake. Anyway, if you just want a license to get a job, the easiest is Greg Lads course which can be done on line. If you would like to know all about some gay dudes struggles and get licensed at the same time, come to Florida and sign up for the AFA course. If that instructor happens to be reading this- PLEASE FIND ANOTHER JOB! I felt like I was watching a three day solo perfermance of the struggles of the gay man in America.
    wow thats really weird

Superhuman is offline Banned
    that's pretty funny! I'd rather hear about someone's life than some bullsh*t that I already know to get a certification

PeteyK is offline Associate Member
    im going to college for physical therapy and exersice science, HOLLA

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    NASM, IFPA, and APEX certified here, but I dont train clients anymore.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thread Information