joeybenz is offline Associate Member

Just got back into the mix of things. need to vent

What's up guys? I just started working out again after a 5 month lay off because of some training that I had to do for a job. Which actually didn't do jack sh** for me except get me out of my daily routine and I lost alot of size and wieght. There so called training consisted of push ups hip raises and running alot which did nothing but mess my kness up. I started going back this week and man it gets really discouraging to see how much I lost. It's hard getting back into it. I was the type of person that went to the gym all the time for 5 years religiously I'm just hoping that I get that mind set back.

Any of you guys go through anything like that and could give me some word of advice or encouragement.

Thanks
    JB

OneMoreSet is offline Associate Member
    I know the feeling, same thing kinda happend to me and I have now been going back for a month or so, but when I first started my bench went down by 50%, I had lost so much strength I almost said **** it, but im still going, still getting my strength back, and love it....

Just keep your head up and keep going, make sure you eat right and get plenty of rest, and youll get it back

OMS

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yep, did that, injury, job, re evaluation of goals..

changed this past year to "Model Fitness" instead of power training, it's been a real experience.. still pisses me off about the lack of weight i do, but hey, ya got to check the ego at the door..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

saberu is offline New Member
    yah it sucks but better sooner than later. It would suck to go through life kicking yourself in the ass everyday with regret.

Thread Information