S431M7 is offline Banned

Tough question to experience Bodybuilders!

Has anyone of u ever wonder why if u work out your chest for 16 wks at the same intensity and endurance as u work out your quads and hamstring, YOU WILL SEE MORE GAINS IN YOUR CHEST THAN IN YOUR LOWER PART (QUADS AND HAMSTRING)? Any compliments why this so???

S431M7 is offline Banned
    (((())))bump((()))

S431M7 is offline Banned
    up

((()))=========((()))

LukeNY is offline New Member
    What do you mean by gains? Size or strength?

My legs gain strength a lot quicker then my chest does

S431M7 is offline Banned
    yes, gain means size and strength.

H20Crazy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by S431M7
    Has anyone of u ever wonder why if u work out your chest for 16 wks at the same intensity and endurance as u work out your quads and hamstring, YOU WILL SEE MORE GAINS IN YOUR CHEST THAN IN YOUR LOWER PART (QUADS AND HAMSTRING)? Any compliments why this so???

Just look at the size of your pecs in relation to the size of your quads and/or hammys.....you see the size difference??? Hence, the reason why your pecs would naturally develop much more quickly.
    If you want to further isolate legs in order to recieve maximum potential for gains, split your quads and hammy workout into separate workouts

Fastcav is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by H20Crazy
    Just look at the size of your pecs in relation to the size of your quads and/or hammys.....you see the size difference??? Hence, the reason why your pecs would naturally develop much more quickly.
    If you want to further isolate legs in order to recieve maximum potential for gains, split your quads and hammy workout into separate workouts
    I have had a hard time developing my quads so from what you are saying is if I split my quads and hammys to different days I would see better bigger gains?

H20Crazy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fastcav
    I have had a hard time developing my quads so from what you are saying is if I split my quads and hammys to different days I would see better bigger gains?
    Yes, because you will expend all your energy on one particular muscle. You should feel nauseas after a leg workout. They are not meant to be fun. I do 15 sets of quads and on hammy day i do between 12-15 sets. Go heavy, compound movements. I suggest stiff legged dead lifts for hammy's. Bar none, best hammy exercise. You will see the difference. Lemme know how it goes.

S431M7 is offline Banned
    H20,

I still didn't get your explaination to Fastcat, are u saying working out hammy say like every Mon, and quads every Wed, then on Fridays one could combine both workout that target both hammy and quads? If so could u provide some thoughtful routine that might maximize these result>>

Thread Information