Mr Tick is offline Associate Member

Training routines

I wanted to know where to look for some good training routines. I have been going to the gym on and off for about 4 years. I have had several partners and i always just went along with their routine and never really had my own to follow. I am 23 years old, 6 feet tall, and weigh 150 lbs. with 8% BF. I and good mussel size for my weight. I want to put on about 15-20 lbs of lean mussel. I have read the diet section and aslo looked around in here. i know i need to up my cal intake. Any ideas in a good diet regiment would help. Im not looking to jump on the juice before I exhaust all natural means of getting my weight up. I have a fast metabolism and normally its hard for me to gain weight. I eat a TON, normally 2-3 times more then anyone at the table with me. I know it matters what you eat not how much but i wanted everyone to know that i dont eat like a bird. In my time spent in the gym i have got stronger but not bigger. I seen that 8-12 reps if better for mussel growth so i will be including this into my training. I probably wont have a partner this time around. I have a very physically demanding job so it also helps keep me in good shape. Any one else out that can point me onto some good things to do to help me would be GREATLY APPERICATED

Thanks,
    FFRob

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"

there you go. that should keep you busy

Thread Information