Unhappy Why am I loosing more Fat on one side of my body than the other!!??

OK, all I am doing right now is 45 - 50min of Cardio ed... My HR sits around 155 - 168BPM hitting in the Mid 170s at times, but I get no ill effects so I go with it... I first do the Reclined Bike for 20/min then move to the Elliptical for 20/min, this has the Push and Pull Vertical bars, I use them for stability more so than part of the W/O... Then on to the Tread set at 3.0 for 5+/min to cool down... This is my routine everyday first thing after I wake up...

I am noticing Visible loss in the Fat ( unless it is water weight loss) in my Latts area (right below the arm pit)... However, on my LEFT side, I see a MORE noticeable decrease in "FAT" where as on the RIGHT I see it, but it is not as profound as the left... Also to note, I have always has a little more fat on the right side than the left in this area, and if it matters I am RIGHT HANDED...

I have repeatedly stated that I know little about burning fat or more to say Cardio and fat loss, it was something that I did not worry about when I was Power Lifting, so I don't really know how to Maximize it...

By my understanding, Fat Loss is spread out over the body more or less uniformaly, is this correct?? Can you target certain locations to burn more fat??? I know more Muscle = More fat loss, but if I did weighted Crunches for example, would that target more Fat Loss/Burning in that area because of Muscle developing??? I was thinking about doing weighted crunches, but My waste is big enuff, lol, I don't want to add to it...

And again, Why am I loosing more mass on one side than the other???

Thanks everyone for your Help!!!!

Ciao,

DM

Ajc330 is offline Senior Member
    you probably have bigger muscles on your right side of the body so it looks bigger

manwitplans is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajc330
    you probably have bigger muscles on your right side of the body so it looks bigger
    Yup, thats my guess. I find that my right side is growing faster then my left, so that could be the dealio here to.

Or maybe your body is just shedding fat in its own way, and it will catch up when you cut more, who knows, Keep at it!

I was thinking the same Bros, but when I dig into the fat to the Muscle, it seems the same thickness, but you are prob right none the less...

Thanks Guys!!!!

DM

Thread Information