Heres a short story about how I grew and I shrank due to looking forward to coming home for Christmas.

For starters I was cutting through out this time.

Mid November I sprained my right wrist hitting the punching bag at the gym. After that I took a week off from the gym to allow my wrist to heal. When I started lifting again I was unable to lift as much as I could cause my wrist would hurt really bad, regardless of using wrist straps. Well due to not being able to left as much my motivation went really downhill. Well I was due to come back to the states for Christmas and New Years for two weeks. Long story short, I got lazy and the last 3 weeks of December I didn't go to the gym at all. Now that I'm home I noticed a huge loss in size and I'm sure in strength. My back isn't as defined, my chest got way softer and a bit saggy. My bis and tris looks like a 12 year old kids... hahaha well not that bad but I did lose some great size and my shoulders aren't as big as they once were. Pretty much I shrank.

I know there is no excuse for not going to the gym and letting myself get to this point. I'm gonna be home until the 11th of Jan. and I want to spend as much time as I can with my family until I go back so the gym is kinda not really an option.

My question is this, how long will it take me to get back to where I was??? A buddy of mine was telling me about Muscle Memory and that in a couple of weeks I will be back to where I was. That sounds a bit surreal so I wanted to know what your guys thought is on all this. Thanks for the help in advance bros. Looking forward to the advice.