etincT is offline New Member

Getting back into training

Hey there. I need some sound advice. Ive been out of gym for close to a year. When i left gym i was weighing a happy 108kg (238lb) and use to frequent drugs into my training. All i did every single day was train, train, train....

Now, here i am, sitting in my chair trying to work out the best strategy for my mind and my body. I am currently 84kg (185lb) in weight {SHOCKING I KNOW!!}, but am still very very lean. Thats just a natural trait ive had my whole life. Now, getting back into training. Ive started off training most cardio this week. But when i get onto the weights on monday, i dont know what to epect.

Now my question is, is it advisable to start off training with a mild course just to get back into things or not? Was thinking of doing that for 8 weeks, taking 4 weeks off and then jumping into a rather strong course. Ive got my diet planned out, no sweat with that, but i want to get back close to where i was in the shortest space of time....

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    get back into it slowly, start by going 3 times a week for a week or two.. if you were 238lb assuming being lean and all, your muscle memory will prob kick in and get good gains with proper diet

Thread Information