Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member

Day is REALLY off!

I've been struggling all day with my routines... my reps are about 30 to 40% off, and forget about my last sets! I woke up with a sore throat this morn, and I think this is a symptom of something my system is fighting. My immune sys is pretty strong, so I fully expect to be 100% tomorrow.

What do you guys do when your day is really off and you can't hit any of your numbers?

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    There is always next week. If your sick you might as well take the time off and rest. For one you really dont lose anything by taking the time off and second you could really be doing more harm than good by trying to train through an illness or off day.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    There is always next week. If your sick you might as well take the time off and rest. For one you really dont lose anything by taking the time off and second you could really be doing more harm than good by trying to train through an illness or off day.
    This will sound weird, but I could be sick and not know it. That "thing" that was going around about 5 months ago making everybody sick as a dog... I felt off for about a half a day and then was ok the next. Every one else was out for multiple days and up to two weeks coughing and hacking.

My day is basically shot, but I've been reinventing my program, adding routines, changing days.... and I came off test base yesterday so I can ready myself for my blood work next tuesday... that could be part of it too.

But I mean we all have low days. Do most of you power through or just take the day off? I'm already one day behind schedule this week....

Thread Information