123AM is offline New Member

guys can you please help me ive been searching all day and didnt find anything !!!!!!

Hey guys. Summer is coming soon. I really really need some help I feel like I am wasting my time. Please help me. Have some compassion for someone who really wants to give the gym some good hard work. thank you in advance i appreciate it really much. I need help with my workout and diet routine. I know people are going to say oh just research or oh go press the search button and i know and i agree but Ive been here all day, i took off of work today to just research and i came up with nothing. i don't know where to start or where to finish. can i get some real help by everyone. please guys, last year i wasted my summer because i was so embarrassed of my body. i know you've been in my shoes before please help.
    thanks guys,
    -V

kalspic is offline Senior Member
    for here we need you to post up your work out routine. then head over to the diet section. give them your full stats. age/hgt/wght/bf and what you eat on a daily basis.

bruary17 is offline Member
    ^ Do this, then you'll get the help your looking for.

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    Yep that's the two aspects you need to sort : diet and workout, the guys here will sort your regime out, but you gotta help them to help you.

ok guys thanks so much for your help in advance:

Workout:
    M: Chest and Biceps
    T: Back and Triceps
    W: Shoulders
    Th: Legs
    F: Off
    S: Off
    S: Off

Diet:
    Breakfast: 5 eggs scrambled Nlarge2 Protein Shake with creatine, sliced apple.
    Lunch: Something always different: Pizza, Sushi, Rice, Chicken, Meat, Tuna, Etc.
    Dinner: Something always different: Pizza, Sushi, Rice, Chicken, Meat, Tuna, Etc.
    Snack: Some fruit or peanut butter
    Before Bed: Nlarge2 Protein Shake with creatine

Height: 5'9
    Weight: 165lbs
    BF: ???
    Goals: Get as swole and ripped as possible by the end of May. May be hard but I believe not impossible. Maybe like 195lbs swollen and shredded, the best I can get.

oh and the workouts are 4 exercises each body part. and 4 sets of the heaviest weight i can handle of 8 reps

and i haven't been working my abs lately because i dont know how often i should work them to see a 6 pack

Mace1988 is offline New Member
    Your workout is okay, but your diet and goals need work. 30 pounds naturally in a little over a month isn't feasible, especially with that diet. I'd go check out the sticky on the diet board, namely the Bulking sticky and compare it to yours. Working abs is debated, some say don't work them at all and the core work you do in deadlifts, squats, etc. will be enough. Seeing your abs comes down to have low body fat, ab workouts have little to do with that.

Thread Information