Lowtest85 is offline New Member

Shoulder pain/ clicking while flat benching

I have poor shoulders that crack and click and feel gritty at times, i have avoided getting this seen about thus far ( yes i know it isn't wise ) but recently when ever i flat press or use dumb bells to flat press i hear a clicking and it feels like my shoulder is coming out of place almost. I happens at time doing my delts but always on the flat press. Has anyone any idea what this is at all?
    Thanks.

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    mine used to do that, but it was due to elbow placement during the rep. I would always have my elbows close to my bod which made my shoulder pop. Now I have changed to having my elbows out parallel to the bar per say and this hasn't happened since

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This stretch helps a lot IMO for bad shoulder joints

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6Nrx...eature=related

chittee is offline New Member

легкий способ

преперат для похудения миридиянанометодика гарантированное похудение минус 10 кгдиетические рецепты из мясакто похудел из-за парнядиетические супы с минимум калорийаллен карра как быстро похудетьдиета 25 апельсин грейпфруткак похудеть эффективный метод кроме диетсок похудениебессолевая диета бананыдиета для снижение уровня холестеринасправочник по диетологии бесплатно автор смоленскийдиетическая добавка лактофильтрумикры похудениекоррекция снижения весапохудеть за пять дней па пять кгодежда для похудениядиетолог маргорита коро лп евапохудение с программой здоровье и е.малышевойсок для похудения

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Nice first Post Chittee

Lowtest85 is offline New Member
    Will definitey try reposition the elbows to see if it is more comfortable and will also try that stretch, cheers men. It may be very minor but i am afraid of it being a more serious problem as my uncle is just after getting surgery on both shouklders :/

Whitecollar10 is offline Junior Member
    Could be Distal Clavicular Osteolysis... otherwise known as Weightlifter's Shoulder. http://www.eorthopod.com/content/weightlifters-shoulder is one site you can look at.

If you search for AC Joint Pain (acromioclavicular joint), or Weightlifters Shoulder you will find reading on this.

I have this problem with my right shoulder. Regimen from the orthopedic: periodic long-term doses of strong non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID); if that doesn't work, try corticosteroid injections for awhile; if no improvement, then surgery to remove the painful little bone spurs that you feel grinding together.

I'm on the NSAID step now... I have a strong NSAID that works well while I'm on it. But my shoulder will ache if I use my arm too much when not taking the NSAID. I read on another online forum about someone who went through this whole process and was just getting back up to speed after getting surgery. He said that he had wished he had just gone for the surgery first and not had to have 18 months of messing around with a bum shoulder. I just hate the idea of loosing my muscle tone while recovering. *sigh*

falco21 is offline Associate Member
    Not to be the bearer of bad news, but it could be a problem with your Rotator Cuff or Labrum. I had that same clicking noise and it also felt almost like my shoulder would catch and get stuck for a split second. Went in for an MRI and they found a torn labrum. Had the surgery done and while in there they found a torn rotator cuff. I am not saying this is what it is, but this is something you should not take lightly. Get it checked out.

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    Dont mean to hijack but i have recently had a shoulder injury they said something about a bursa i have had a cortisone shot done, and it is starting to heal quite well. Although when i do to certain movements with my shoulder, i also hear a minor clicking sound it doesnt hurt but its annoying??

Friniancy is offline New Member

Watch The Entire Film Of Devil online

Websites To Watch Scott Pilgrim vs. the World aka Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life The Film The Eagle eminem Buy Hall Pass Movie High Quality The Hangover Part II (LQ) Online Watch The Whole Movie Of London Boulevard Rio film now

xavierlafleur is offline Junior Member
    After 30 years of the flat bench and a shoulder surgery I finally made the decision to stop doing the flat bench press. I wish I had made the decision years ago.
    I now do decline and incline dumbbell presses which put much less strain on the shoulders and my chest mass and definition haven't changed................................and no more shoulder pain.

nakota2k is offline Junior Member
    My shoulders stopped clicking after lowering the weight slightly and using Animal Flex now Im back to where I was and no clicks feelsgoodman

Thread Information