rednecked is offline New Member

German Volume or Slingshot Training

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/luis13.htm

Does anyone have any experience with either type of training?

I'm starting another cycle soon and I want to switch up my training to maximize my gains.

Im not in anyway professional, I've only been at it for a few years, I don't want to get myself into anything complicated.

The slingshot training seems really particular and seems to be leaning more towards pro/amateur bodybuilders, not to mention I read it for like 2 hours and I'm not even halfway done.

Just looking for some advice, I've done research, lots of it.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    I've alvays got good results from zee German strength / volume training yaah!!! I havnt mastered it by any means but I've used that technique 2wice, once on cycle & once off, & got pleasing results both times. But I wouldnt recomend it unless ur already a fairly large guy with solid, NATURAL foundation, not everyones frame is built 2 carry that much beef! I'm not saying ur gona turn in2 Cutler in 1 cycle, nor am I claiming that this is the only way 2 get that big, but if ur diet is rite, ur dedication is rite, u CAN pack on a lot of beef in a short period with this technique!!! At least I can / did anyway. As 4 slingshot...........I've never used it.

djdizzy is offline Associate Member
    I've been doing the Slingshot method and am on my second blast right now. I also have no desire to compete but just want to get big and love working out. I've seen great results. (in fact doing 2 back to back blasts this time!) I've never done GVT so I can't compare but I'd recommend Slingshot in a heartbeat. It's a long read but most are asking questions/advice for there own training and amount of gear and what not. Definitely worth the read but as long as you read Ronnie's first few pages (from both slingshot threads) that layout everything, you're good to go. It's also nice that he is on the boards and answers questions that people have all the time. Most guys charge for that kind of advice!
    Last edited by djdizzy; 08-29-2011 at 02:02 PM.

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    Slingshot is better for most but both are tools and neither one trumps the other. It depends on your body

Thread Information