blazerelf is offline Associate Member

Question What in what activity level will you concider I'm?

Well for calories calculator and BMR cals they ask for activity level, but Im not sure where to clasify myself but basicaly this is my regular activity's make your suggestions:
    I would wake up at 7:00am and eat , after 3 hours I'll walk for about 10 minutes to the bus stop to go to the gym where i will train for exactly 1hour and 10 minutes, intesely, heavy weight and consitantly with 1 minute rest between sets and 2 mins between workout.
    After ill drink my shake and take the bus back home and walk another 10 minutes; 2 horus later ill be walking 10-15 minute to another bus stop to take a bus to my job (part time) where i work in a call center which means im siting for 4-5 hours; after ill take another bus and got to my university wherei would have to walk for about just 3-5 minutes up a hill (not way too incline it like 25-30º inclined) where ill eb in class sitting down for 4 hours; after ill got down hill which should be 1-2 mins, take a bus and walk 10-15 min from bus stop to my house, where ill just pritty much cook use the computer and soon after go bed to do this same thign again.
    This routine goes almost alike from monday to thursday.
    On weekends on he other side 1)i dont have to walk to college since no class (2) i dont have to walk to bus stop to go gym sice i go gym on week days (3) i dont go to the gym.
    But their is something i do on weekends; clubbing which mean i dance almost for 3-4 hours straight which I m guessing afects my activity levels + maybe some walking, i will estimate i walk for maybe an average of 1 hour avergate speed each day of the weekend.

Based on this what activity level you concider I'm?

Extremely inactive
    Sedentary
    Moderately active
    Vigorously active
    Extremely active

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    i would say sedentary for the most part

blazerelf is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by l2elapse View Post
    i would say sedentary for the most part
    Lol if I'm really that inactive It would be a really good news for me since Im aiming to gain weight and will make it easier for me to get those calories i need

Thread Information