Current Stats:
6'1
250lbs
24 to 27% BF (at that level, does it really matter lol)

Stats 2 years ago:
6'1
205lbs
14% BF

So, I've never worked out only one muscle group ed 6 days straight.... monday to saturday, with sundays off. I've always worked out 2 muscle groups a day. (Chest/Biceps, Triceps/Back, Legs/Delts) 6 days a week with one day off.

Since I haven't worked out seriously (6 days a week) for almost 2 years... however, I have been going off and on for the last few years. I'm thinking of doing one muscle group per day 6 days a week.... just wondering what peoples experience with this style of WO vs 2 muscle groups ed.

I started back at the gym 2 weeks ago and have been slowly working each muscle group one exercise each, every visit to the gym taking 2 to 3 days rest in between just so I don't hurt myself or get soooo sore I can't walk or move for 3 days.

I have a lot of experience with working out and just looking for opinions/results/thoughts on one muscle group each day vs 2 muscle groups each day. In my brain I think doing chest on tuesday and not doing it again until next tuesday seems like a long time.

Thanks in advance,

Bert