Like Tree10Likes

Thread: the Close grip bench press

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    We don't, I don't get bored easily, as long as I am making progress in reps or weight, I stay focused. Switching grips helps, plus I might incorporate some bell close grip presses to really smash my tri's. My old gym in Cali had the Hammer Strength dip machine, I miss that thing, nothing has ever hit my tri's as good as that. We would load that fuker up with 7-8 plates a side and rip the shit out of our tri's. If I had figured out back then the proper bench grip I think I would have been able to get 4 plates eventually, damn so much wasted time.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zempey View Post
    We don't, I don't get bored easily, as long as I am making progress in reps or weight, I stay focused. Switching grips helps, plus I might incorporate some bell close grip presses to really smash my tri's. My old gym in Cali had the Hammer Strength dip machine, I miss that thing, nothing has ever hit my tri's as good as that. We would load that fuker up with 7-8 plates a side and rip the shit out of our tri's. If I had figured out back then the proper bench grip I think I would have been able to get 4 plates eventually, damn so much wasted time.
    Switching up your grip is very important IMO, also! Whether you pronate or supinate your grips your hitting the muscles at different angles... While always working your forearms, too!

Thread Information