Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    I never said anything about the prosecutor going to him.. i was talking about him going to the prosecutor. If he did do that im sure his laywer would dump him.
    HA....why on earth would someone go to the prosecutor with out his attorney. Thats asking for a prison sentence.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    I got this from Steroidlaw.com

While the vast majority of users (recently estimated at about 6 million Americans!) probably don't get caught, you could be one of the unlucky few. Under the Anabolic Steroids Control Act of 1990, which applies across the country, steroids are in the same legal class -- Schedule III -- as barbiturates, LSD precursors, veterinary tranquilizers like ketamine and narcotic painkillers like Vicodin. Simple possession is a federal offense punishable by up to one year in prison and/or a minimum fine of $1,000 (most states have added anabolic steroids to their schedules of controlled substances). Even if a jail sentence is ultimately avoided, the consequences of an arrest alone include being handcuffed, fingerprinted, and hauled before a judge for arraignment in open court. There will likely be legal expenses and even forfeiture of seized assets. A criminal conviction may prevent or interfere with employment opportunities in many fields such as law enforcement, and members of certain professions involving licensing (physicians, lawyers, dentists, pharmacists, teachers, nurses, cosmetologists, public accountants, architects, auctioneers, barbers, and licensed counselors, just to name a few) can expect a conviction to be reported to their state licensing authority, placing current employment in jeopardy. A drug conviction can suspend a person's driver's license (it's mandatory in some jurisdictions) and be a bar to the ability to own a firearm. Unquestionably, the assistance of experienced legal counsel is your best defense against these potential consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    HA....why on earth would someone go to the prosecutor with out his attorney. Thats asking for a prison sentence.
    I did it Got off with probation. 5 yrs.

Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    I did it Got off with probation. 5 yrs.
    Did you have an attorney?

Did you have an attorney?
    up until i fired his lame ass. He was telling me to accept a 10yr deal 5 to serve.

Anyway man i wish you luck.. i don't care what others here say about you being ****ed. I think there is always a small chance of getting by

Ok. because i know in my state if you are being represented the prosecutor cant talk to you without your attorney present. You would have to do what you did and fire the attorney and then go talk to him in which case you wouldnt need an attorney present because you dont have one and at that point are representing yourself.

Ok. because i know in my state if you are being represented the prosecutor cant talk to you without your attorney present. You would have to do what you did and fire the attorney and then go talk to him in which case you wouldnt need an attorney present because you dont have one and at that point are representing yourself.
    same over here

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownTommy
    don't admit to anything, they already cought me with it, it is obvious it is mine cause my roomate is all of 100lbs soaking wet and dressed in winter clothings holding a 16 pound bowling ball and the other one is a worthless fat piece of ****, They already know it is mine.

Doesnt matter what they found. DONT ADMIT SHlT. Even if they have a video of you, dont admit shlt. Your lawyer cant do shlt once you admit to something. Im sure you already did so I wont go any further.

BTW. Especially since you live in a dorm, anyone has access to that room. Im sure you could have gotten off if you didnt say anything. Sharing a room with someone when the room has access to hundreds of other kids in the school. You dont know how it got in your room. Kids go in there all the time with your room mate. IT ISNT MINE. I dont know what you are talking about. Keep stalling and the DA would NEVER take that case to jury. NEVER. He would bluff and scare you before that happens. Then he would give probation before a jury case.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    call rick collins

seriously.

thats what i am thinking, but i would like to try and stay out of prison, i would also like to figure someway to get my test levels back up since i no longer have clomid or anything.

They arent going to worry about doing any blood work on you. Dont try to get out of it by saying you have no test in your system. You are not being arrested for using steroids . You are being arrested for POSSESSING steroids.

Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    just to clarify something - 2 legal principles applying to warrants - scope and intensity, the judge has to sign off to the conditions of both. scope is the area the warrant covers (for example, the warrant was for your dorm only, they couldn't search ALL the dorm rooms in the building). intensity refers to what they're allowed to search for. if they have a warrant to look for a stolen stereo system, they can't look in your coffee jar - there is no possible way that stereo could be found in your coffee jar. however, ANYTHING they find during a legal search is admissible.

They said they had a warrant, did you read it? it might have just been a warrant to take your computer. it doesn't matter anyway, because u gave away most of your rights by agreeing to a "consent search" NEVER AGREE TO A CONSENT SEARCH, YOU'RE THROWING YOUR RIGHTS IN THE TOILET! if the warrant gave them the right to search everything in your dorm, they probably wouldn't have asked for a consent search.

at least you were smart enough not to admit to anything. it may be "obvious" to you the stuff is yours, but they have to prove it in a court of law.

good luck kid
    Anything they find isnt admissable. The warrant has to clearly spell out like you said the area to be searched and what they are looking for. If they are looking for fake id's and they find something illegal that is in no way affiliated with the original item they were searching for they must go and get a new warrant with the new illegal item listed. In order to do this they also have to present evidence convincing enough to the judge that they new that item was there before they did the search.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    ok to make a long tory kind of short i was in my 7th week of test e, thursday night 2:00am i get a firm knowck on the door. get up to answer it and it is the cops nothing come to mind at first the ask me to step outside and start asking me questions about fake ids, and if i have made them and all that they then tel me the have a search warrent to search through my room, so i give them persmissions anyways knowing that in the terms of the contract with the school any reasonalbe doubt they can search my room. i am left in the hall with another cop well two more come up the elevator after talking to my roomates and searching the room the come out and cuff me. I am taken to the police station figeprinted and everything, they found my gear and some pot along with a piece that i just got to go to a concert this weekend since i don't drink or smoke, they fount all the syringes, juice winny nolva and clomid. Thewy took it all after spending the night in jail i start getting drilled for the fake id thing again well i guess they didn't find anything on me about it other then some kids saying it was me when they got busted for it. they toook my comp and copyed my drive so trouble still might come up for it later not sure. So back to the story i have 2 mistermeniors for the pot and piece the steriods are a class 3 felony. i got a hole of my parents who got my a bonds men who posted my 12,500 bond with a 1,250 depostit. This is going to be the first steriod case every in this county history so my lawyar is afriad they might be rather harsh on me to prove a point witch means i could end up with anything between 1-7 years in prison. I'll find out he is going to have me talk to the prosucuter before i go to court explain what it all is why i was doing ti and all that, it is considered a controlded substace. i am in a ****load of problems hear, i need help with court and any sujestions i should do to get my test levels back to normale now that i am done with it and they took it all away.
    y lawyar said if things work out i will be drug test for the next 2 years and that i won't even pe able to take any suppliments legal or anything. Help me please. I won't have much time to check this anytime soon busy with court lawyer bonds man and school and all that good **** so is people could bump this if it falls i would apprecate it. i will keep you posted ask any questions i will refer them to my lawyer, please any help would be greatly apprecated.
    ChiTownTommy
    oh sh!t tom, well unless we trashed the stuff on you HDD the templates are still there unless you deleted them. I am also pretty sure you should have read the warrant, it should have specifically stated what they were looking for and i doubt it was steroids , so i dont think they should have even bothered with them.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    If the warrant was stated for Id making material etc then they could look in whatever but it may have been limited to your comp. Another snafu is your in a dorm and have no real legal rights to your dwelling when campus security has a reason to search your room. But the poilice would need a clear warrant becauese it is invading for you and your roomates. I would deffinately call Rick Collins

ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member
    Who is this Rick Collins fellow and how can i get ahold of him?

R.Gotti is offline Banned
    ahahaha thanks but i don't think i need to be recieveing packages with clomid in it right now

if this is your first time they may give you a little break but they have some strong evidence agains you, but you can always check on the DEA webpage they have a very detail on the years that you have to spend in prison.

the fact that you had pot make things worst

anyways how old are you?

builtthekid is offline Banned
    ouch man it really sucks to be you.

Quote Originally Posted by R.Gotti
    if this is your first time they may give you a little break but they have some strong evidence agains you, but you can always check on the DEA webpage they have a very detail on the years that you have to spend in prison.

anyways how old are you?
    i am 20

Who is this Rick Collins fellow and how can i get ahold of him?

go to yahoo and type steroid law and his name will come up right away.

decadbal is offline Banned
    not to sound selfish, maybe you need to stay away from the boards, so the rest of us dont get drug down bc of you.... good luck, be smart enough to know you dont need to make a thread with this kinda crap in it where they can see you askin for help, innocent ppl dont do that...

i am 20
    If you are in school, and they were small amount that dont fall into trafficking you may be looking into provation.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Loose lips sink ships and good lawyers win the toughest cases! Keep both of these sayings at the front of your mind and you may come out alright in the end.

Room Raiders: COPS Special Edition~

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    This is actually good advice, because if they have your computer
    they are going to find your AR board name and sure as **** can
    come on the site to see what you have been saying since... I'd
    probably delete everything you can or have admin do it asap...

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    not to sound selfish, maybe you need to stay away from the boards, so the rest of us dont get drug down bc of you.... good luck, be smart enough to know you dont need to make a thread with this kinda crap in it where they can see you askin for help, innocent ppl dont do that...

anyways how old are you?
    I don't know about his state, but over here pot is just a fine, so long as it is under a Ounce. Nothing to worry about.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    This is going to be the first steriod case every in this county history so my lawyar is afriad they might be rather harsh on me to prove a point witch means i could end up with anything between 1-7 years in prison.
    What country are you from? Sounds bizarre that you're the first ever case of steroids .

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    that sucks dude... im really sorry to hear that. Hope everything works out in the end

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    This is actually good advice, because if they have your computer
    they are going to find your AR board name and sure as **** can
    come on the site to see what you have been saying since... I'd
    probably delete everything you can or have admin do it asap...
    agreed!!!!!!!...WTF are you doin bro...have BC delete your fukkin account...and get ahold of rick collins....thats the only thing i think you should do

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    What country are you from? Sounds bizarre that you're the first ever case of steroids.
    he typed county not country lol

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    All right, here is my .02 cents

First, get a lawyer who knows what they are doing (Rick Collins, he has his own website with a phone #).

Secondly, do not admit to anything or anyone… it sounds like in your case that it could be anyone’s stash in the shared room.

Thirdly, if your prior record is clean then I guarantee you will not get prison time. It will be most likely a fine, possible community service, and a few years probation. If your lawyer is talking about prison time get a new one.

Do not stress on this too hard because all your going to receive is a simple slap on the wrist if this your first offence. At worst, you could always claim that you have an addiction and instead of prison, you would rather choose an inpatient rehab program. (Just a thought).

BTW, you should get a PO Box and think about getting some cinnamon flavored clomid for you PCT from ARR.

Either way I wish you the best of luck and let us know what happens.
    Last edited by Fat Guy; 09-26-2004 at 02:03 PM.

my lawyer is talking about me talking to the prosicuter before we go to trail explain why i was taking it what it was and that i hasn't caused any harm he is talking ablong the lines of getting a SIS which is below a felony charge but not great. Somthing along the lines of me being drug tested once a month for the next two yaers were i can't take any supplements or anything, and probation for 2-5 years not sure though. IF you guys want me off the board i understand and any mod feel free to kick me, i just figured i am already ****ed and i might as well get help were i can find it. and help in return by informing everyojne what happens with a case like this

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    What country are you from? Sounds bizarre that you're the first ever case of steroids.
    i am in Cape Girardeau county in MO

Bro the thing is they can get everything you've been saying
    now very easy... simlpy as doing a search under your board
    name... It's not only good for the board, but for you to get
    all history of your posts deleted and deleted asap... Don't
    make this to easy for them... Have a mod/admin delete all
    record of your account now...

ok then mods can one of you delet my post history?

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    my lawyer is talking about me talking to the prosicuter before we go to trail explain why i was taking it what it was and that i hasn't caused any harm he is talking ablong the lines of getting a SIS which is below a felony charge but not great. Somthing along the lines of me being drug tested once a month for the next two yaers were i can't take any supplements or anything, and probation for 2-5 years not sure though. IF you guys want me off the board i understand and any mod feel free to kick me, i just figured i am already ****ed and i might as well get help were i can find it. and help in return by informing everyojne what happens with a case like this
    I see no reason for you to quit or be removed from the board…All this stuff is hypothetical and there is nothing illegal about people sharing their experiences with each other. As with some boards that openly post illicit activity this board forbids that kind of activity. So everything is above board (no pun intended) here and IMHO your post are safe because this board is a safe place because it is regulated that way. However, for safe keepings you might want to erase some of your post.
    Last edited by Fat Guy; 09-26-2004 at 02:17 PM.

hey lay back relax, just try to keep us updated in your case.

we are safe

ColdSore is offline Banned
    pm system admin...

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Guy
    I see no reason for you to quit or be removed from the board…All this stuff is hypothetical and there is nothing illegal about people sharing their experiences with each other. As with some boards that openly post illicit activity this board forbids that kind of activity. So everything is above board (no pun intended) here and IMHO your post are safe because this board is a safe place because it is regulated that way. However, for safe keepings you might want to erase some of your post.
    Yea i tried looking up anything about certain stuff and it looks like it is already erased. Thanks for the heads up you reminded me of some stuff

It's not so much for the board safety, but for his own good
    that this his post history gets deleted... They will be able to
    get his board name from his harddrive and can do a search on
    the site to get more info on his activities... Think bro.. This is
    common now for LE to do this...

hey lay back relax, just try to keep us updated in your case.

we are safe

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information