Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    PUMP UP is offline Junior Member
    I have been reading this thread all day and it is great to hear personal stuff about all of you. Like I said before I have never thought so hard about how I feel about myself. Hearing about all of you is kind of therapeutic it has made me realize I am not the only crazy fucker out there. Here are some more on me for your enjoyment.

11- There is 3 people in my life who I deeply respect. My mother, father and older brother you have all taught me so much, especially my Bro. All though I have never told them.

12- I often wonder what people really think about me. I say if I knew I wouldn’t care, but then why do I wonder so much?

13- I wish I could change the past because I sure can’t forget it.

14- I wish I could find my soul mate so I could have a center to my universe. It is very lonely floating through space with no direction.

15- The worse thing in my life is not knowing who I really am.

16- The scariest is wondering when I find out, will I like him!

17- I act like I’m a bad ass. But I cry watching a commercial or movie.

18- I fucking hate people who think that everyone owes them something. If you think you should have something get off your lazy fat ass and go get it!!!!!

19- things I wish I had done: More sex in high school, never had a steady GF in high school, less drinking and drugs, never stopped playing college football, been a more positive influence for my little brother and sister and never taken the red pill damn it. (Matrix) lol

20- Things I am afraid of: Being a failure, getting old, going sterile, becoming paralyzed, living off of a machine, my family dieing, my friends dieing, going crazy, losing my memories the world ending and finally thinking I can’t get any better.

Well there you go!!

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Pump Up, welcome aboard...i, too, constantly come back to this thread and find myself enamored and entertained by the responses. Anytime i feel things on AR are a bit impersonal, i come back to this thread and it reminds me of how untrue that is.

sd11 is offline Banned
    Hey Pump Up stay away from Katie, shes mine

BiosThornton is offline Junior Member
    Don't post a whole lot but this is me.

1. Had my daughter and got married @ 17, Girlfriend was 15.
    2. Wife and I Dropped out of high school to work @ same age and got the GED.
    3. Got our first apartment when I was 18
    4. We both Graduated college last year @ 21 and 19.
    5. Purchased our first home in October.
    6. And after all that I just found out she has been seeing another guy behind my back since December.
    7. Giving her the boot and Need a rommate to save my house. ANY takers in Denver.
    8. Live and Die for my 4 and 1/2 yr old little girl
    9. Have 3 real friends.
    10. Spend all day reading the posts on AR, because there is not a whole lot to do here @ work.

mfenske is offline Member
    1. In high school I was only cooler than the Dungeons and Dragons kids.

2. Now when I see the cool kids from high school I still think what I did then. They suck. There is one difference now. Everyone else does too.

3. I married my first girlfriend. In retrospect it remains one of the best things that I have ever done or will do.

4. Dying scares me more than anything. Period.

5. Fitness has effected my life permanently. Not a day goes by that I don’t thank my wife for dragging my fat, lethargic butt to the gym with her.

6. I only wish I had found it sooner. I find myself wondering where I would be now if I had been eating properly and training during the years when I was still growing.

7. My dad once told me that if you do what you love, the money will follow. This is some of the best advice I have ever gotten.

8. Last weekend I visited friends whom I hadn’t seen in a long time. After seeing how they viewed our healthy lifestyle and commitment to fitness their negative attitudes and criticisms of our eating habits I realized that I didn’t miss them as much as I thought I did.

9. When I was fourteen I had a gun pulled on me while riding the city bus.

10. I complained about school when I was in college. Now that I have a job I love I wouldn’t trade my education for anything.

11. I have never been in a fight. I fear what happens when I do. Twenty-four years of pent up aggression is gonna buy someone a royal ass kicking.

12. Professional wrestling is fake. Does that mean I should love it less? Too bad I don’t.

13. I think that since I got married my body is now secreting a pheremone that draws attractive, single women to me. If anyone can isolate that scent consider yourself richer than Bill Gates.

14. I miss Bill Clinton.

15. Sometimes when at the gym I get down on myself for not being more muscular, leaner, and stronger. Then I take a second and consider how far I have come. I’ll get there.

Mark

PUMP UP is offline Junior Member

Talking

Originally posted by sd11
    Hey Pump Up stay away from Katie, shes mine
    We will have to share her sd11.. She is so FINE!!

As per the "what can we do to make AR better/how can we give back to AR" thread(s), I'm bumping this for the newer members, as i think the sense of community here is what makes this place great. Well, that and the number of Texans and Canadians we have (god it killed me to say that).

Originally posted by mfenske

15. Sometimes when at the gym I get down on myself for not being more muscular, leaner, and stronger. Then I take a second and consider how far I have come. I’ll get there.
    Hear hear!

Red

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    in no particular order:
    1. I tend to let people dick me over, and push it aside just because it's easier than dealing with the issue.

2. I am increadibly laid back, and high strung at the same time...kinda hard to explain, but it makes sense to me.

3. Tend to convince myself of things that I know aren't right, especially when women are concerned

4. When I am in love with someone, there is no-one else

5. I will never be big enough, hard enough, or smart enough. Every day has to be an inprovement, or i can't sleep at night.

6. I tend to judge people

7. Fairness is a must, or i go nuts. Even if i'm on the benefiting side...if it wasn't fair, i don't want it. I'm guessing that's why i've never wanted any part of anything racial, even when going to a high school that was 95% white and racist.

8. Finally realized that I don't have to love what I do, but be happy with myself doing it.

9. The only person that can truely make me happy is me.

10. My life is too short to go around pissed off.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    1. I don't believe in God.
    2. I collect Satanic, Gothic, and Fantasy Art
    3. I never truly trust anyone I meet. Except for my best friend. We've been friends for 23 years.
    4. I sabotage every single relationship I've been in
    5. I only loved one girl in my 33 years of life (This is the reason for #4)
    6. I love music... hard core metal, goth, industrial
    7. I have a really fucked up family.... it's so bad I'm embarrassed of them
    8. I love my job
    9. I'm very shy at first but after I get to know you watch out
    10. I hate repeating myself to people. I just wish they would listen the first time.

11. I finally realized that being charming isn't enough. It got me through school and college, but sooner or later there has to be overwhelming content, or you just become lost in the croud of bullshitters.

Since I made that list, I’ve come up with like 30 other things. Not going to post any of them, but definitely a good exercise in self analysis

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    this is amongst the best threads i have read.

1. i have no personality, i consider myself a bit stoic
    2. i am working on an advanced degree in pharmacology, and yet i hate using my brain.
    3. i didnt go to school until i was 24. before that i had never taken an algebra class, or chemistry class and i graduated from high school with something like a 1.5 gpa
    4. my girlfriend has become my whole world, i love her more than anything.
    5. i am going to hit 30 in just a few weeks and i am dreading it bad.
    6. i think my life has a soundtrack, and all the music of my life reminds me of some specific event.
    7. i think ghandi's beliefs were those of a perfect world.
    8. i can see both sides of almost any issue, so i believe im always right when i come to a conclusion on something.
    9. when i make the decision to do something ( be a doctor, be a bodybuilder, etc) nothing will stop me from accomplishing my goals.
    10. i really hope my sex drive comes back when i stop taking clomid.
    Last edited by sin; 12-19-2003 at 11:31 PM.

David B. is offline Member
    Originally posted by TheMudMan
    6. I love music... hard core metal, goth, industrial
    You're contradicting yourself...

--dave

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by David B.
    You're contradicting yourself...

--dave
    I know... but someone has to like this stuff

David B. is offline Member
    Originally posted by TheMudMan
    I know... but someone has to like this stuff
    Yeah, that's what they said about cauliflower, too...

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    1. No one has ever said "I love you" to me(not even parents), one girl wrote "i love you" to me last fall and I have never been that happy in my life(because I truly loved her to, even though I never even got a chanse to kiss her). But in the end it turned out it was a fucking filthy lie and that made me so sad and depressed that I almost killed myself.

2. Im a virgin.

3. I dont let any of my friends know anything about how I feel. I always keep my friend on a distance, but on the internet I have told everything about myself to complete strangers...The 3 persons I care most for in the word are 3 persons I almost only stay in touch with online(2 of them I havent even meet in real life). The sad part is that those 3 persons probably dont care shit about me. I take online friendships WAY to seriously.

4. Every now and then my personality COMPLETELY and quickly changes and it always results in me just dumping all my friends(just because I feel that they are holding me back and that I have nothing incomon with them anymore) and change all habits in my life.

5. I always do everything possible to become the best in the things I do and I often succed. If I feel I dont have a resonable chanse of becoming one of the best I quit(bodybuilding beeing one of the exceptions because I have no illusion that I will ever be a great bodybuilder). I will NEVER compete in anything if I dont have a fair shot at winning.

6. Im incredibly naive and always think people are honest to me and Im always honest to other people.

7. Im so incredibly unexperienced when it comes to girls that Im even afraid of simple things like holding hands and that makes me feel like a imature child.

8. I have never even kissed anyone because I wouldnt kiss someone I dont truly care for.

9. I seem incapable of becoming realy angry, I have never lost control in fury and the few times I have become realy mad it usual have passed in 2-3 minutes. Only time I have used violence against someone was last fall when my alcoholic pice of shit dad was yelling all kinds of shit to me trying to provoce me into yelling back, but I didnt rage I calmely stod upp, pushed him into a wall with such force that he fell to the ground and then leaned over him and yelled that if he EVER talks shit to me again I will kill him...This happened last fall and it was one of the greates moments of my life because for the first time in my life I showed him that he cant push me around anymore, now I truly hate and pity him(he has beaten me upp several times, threatened to kill me, my sister and my mother and one timed even tried to chocke my mother)but I feel bad for doing so because when he is sober he isnt a bad guy.

10. Some days I despise my mother for never showing any emotions towards me while she was alive and other days I despise myself for thinking like that.

11. Right now my personality is changing and I think that Im going to change from a shy guy(like I have been all my life)to a complete cocky asshole. The fact that Im in 2 months are going to move to a town where I dont know anyone will only make that change go faster. But I dont mind it one bit because the mental changes I have gone through so far has made me feel SO much better about myself and Im loking forward to becoming a cocky bastard.

12. I consider myself very inteligent and supremet to most of the people in my surrounding, but I never let that shine through. But I have no problem accepting that someone is better or smarter then me if they truly are.

13. If I ever feel that someone is trying to order me to do things I automaticly refuses. No matter what it is, even if it is a thing I was about to do. I HATE people trying to boss over me. But if people kindly asks a favor of me I usualy do it right away. I also never try to command other people. If I want something done I do it myself.

14. If Im not interested in something I just cant focus on it, because of that I will never be able to keep a job that I dont like and because of that I will never even apply for a shitty job if Im not in grave grave need of cash. I just cant se myself mopping a floor, taking care of old people ect. No offense meant to those that have those kinds of jobs, but if I dont stimulate my mind and ponder things I get very depressed. But at the same time Im often to lasy to ponder things without motivation to do so.

15. My ultimate dream would be to be a part of some major research project(theoretical physicist would be the position I dream of most) that will enable the human race to finaly take its first serious steps into space. That would be so exciting!!!

16. Some people find my thougts and political views very disturbing. I firmly belive that left wing politics will ultimately ruin the civilisation as we know it if we let it prospere. I dont think the right to vote should be given to all, it should be earned by people that can clearly show that they are inteligent and resonable enough to make desicions consering the goverment. IMO only a elite part of the population should be allowed to vote. I se no point in letting all the lasy asses vote for the party that will give them most socialy security money.
    I feel that communism is doomed to fail because it takes away all drive to better ones position in the society. I feel that idealiest that always shouts out louad that everyone is equal are morons that refuses to face the real picture. I belive that supporting the weak in society should never be more important then striving to make socity better as a whole.
    I feel that most people are to stupid or uneducated to make desicions that ultimately are going to effect me(the reason for the elite making the desicions). Right now society is striving towards helping the weak instead of making the strong prospere and that I strongely belive will be the doom of the civilisation.
    Fuck I have to start a new thread about politics and my views and se what people say, to much to write here in this thread

17. Im the kindest and nicest guy imaginable but I have a hard time symphatasing for people I dont know or probably never will meet.

vile0ner is offline New Member
    1. I have bipolar.
    2. I believe in the hallucinations I had.
    3. I am not scared of death.
    4. I don't know half as much as I like to think I do.
    5. I like to look out of the corners of my eyes.
    6. I believe we talk to the dead in our dreams.
    7. I am a scoundrel
    8. I have a bad habit of grinding my teeth.
    9. I believe it's the etc that makes you love a person.
    10. I love new shoes.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    This thread needs to be bumped so ill post on it...

#1...For as long as i can remember i have never said "I love you" to anyone, not even my parents (that i do love very much)

#2...I have never loved anyone besides my parents, i did come very close with the last girl i dated.

#3...I eat tons of tuna- 6 cans a day...im gonna die from mercury posioning!

#4...I am totaly obsessed with my body and my health...i literally get depressed when i eat bad or go overboard (cardio ussually fixes it though!!!)

#6...I love fun blonde girls, and live for bubble butts...i fall for them everytime, and i will never seriously date a girl thats not into health and fitness.

#7...I have had only 3 relationships in my life...and i have cheated on all 3 girls with numerous grils numerous times....and i cared about all three.

#8...I worked at wal-mart to help get my body in better shape when i was trying to loose weight.

#9...I weighed 260 pounds in high school, and at my lightest i hit 168 pounds. I am very proud of what i did, and have no remorse for fat people anymore.

#10...Ive been in college for 2 full years and i only have 40 hours completed.

#11...Im a goodlooking, cleancut, and impressive guy...but i find it hard to approch girls that i am truley attracted to because im affraid they will not buy into my "woo-ing" and kill my confidence. (Ive also been told im unapprochable)

#12...Im obsessed with being clean...i shower as much as i can (sometimes even before the gym, or in the middle of the night)...and i shave all of my body.

#13...I love physical contact, sex, massages, or just a rub on the leg during dinner make me happy as hell.

#14...I wont go out in public looking like a "scrub"

#15...I love mowing the lawn, and other yard work...probly because my neighbors check me out and its cool to know im "check him outable"

Went a little long but who cares

fyerstarter is offline New Member
    1. I lost my virginity at 16 and had a pretty active sex and social life in high school and the couple years that followed. I fear these may have been the best years of my life.
    2. Women only find me attractive when I act like someone I’m not. It’s easy for me to do but I hate myself for it. I have decided only to be myself from now on.
    3. I have not had sex in over a year because of #2 and I refuse to settle for “easy” girls.
    4. I have never been in love, but have said it more times than I should have.
    5. I am very attracted to one of my female friends, but I know it would never work out. She possesses so many of the qualities I love, as well as most of the qualities I can not stand.
    6. I have met with much success in my career, and I’m not sure exactly how it happened. At 23 years old I am self employed and will likely gross six figures this year.
    7. I was born in a single room cabin without electricity, telephone, or running water. I lived there for 15 years.
    8. I’m not a lover or a fighter, I’m a thinker
    9. The only time I am depressed is when other people feel sorry for me. I tend to wish for things that I really don’t want, just because the people around me think I should have them.
    10. I have few friends and many acquaintances. I keep friends for a long time. Most of my friends would consider me their “best friend”.
    11. Sometimes people are intimidated by me and I wish they weren’t. Children are usually scared of me.
    12. I also still have my foreskin.
    Last edited by fyerstarter; 07-17-2003 at 02:56 AM.

Rastus is offline Associate Member
    Great thread!!!!!

Here’s my $0.02:

1. I am narcissistic and selfish. I always am concerned with “How does this effect me?” I think this has both helped and hindered my life in many ways.
    2. I met my soul mate in high school. We lost our virginity together, got married at 20, I cheated on her, we separated for 1½ years and then divorced. This is undoubtedly the thing I regret most in my life. We’ve been divorced for 3.5 years and I still think of her constantly.
    3. I remarried last year, after saying I wouldn’t get remarried. She is GREAT in bed. She has 2 kids, which I thought I could handle, but I am discovering I can’t wait until they are old enough to move out. I wonder if I should have just stayed single and kept striving to make myself happy.
    4. From #3 I have discovered I DO NOT WANT KIDS. We talked of having a kid together, but I am SO glad we (I) decided not to. I see them as constant work and stress, which directly conflicts w/ #1.
    5. I believe there should be a required minimum IQ of for people to have kids. Stupid people raise even more stupid kids. Most people don’t have the slightest clue on how to raise and care for themselves, much less kids.
    6. My Dad is a womanizer and a compulsive liar. He does not respect women, and neither do I - he is where I get it from. I love him, but his flaws become more apparent the older I get.
    7. I have a problem being openly affectionate. Even when my mother or grandmother hugs me, I have a slight feeling of uncomfortableness come over me. I have been this way as long as I can remember. With any female I have had a relationship with, once the move past the “lust” stage, I have trouble showing affection (holding hands, hugs, kisses, etc.)
    8. I can’t stand lazy people, and I hate the excuse of “You don’t know what it’s like being fat because you never have had a weight problem.” This is because I constantly take care of myself and when my clothes become too tight (due to fat, not muscle) I do something about it and don’t make excuses.
    9. I have a B.S. in Engineering. I am a Professional Engineer. I am very grateful for this and since marrying someone without a college degree have learned to appreciate what I have done A LOT more.
    10. I am harder on myself than anyone else can ever be. I always tell myself I can do better and sometimes ridicule myself for not doing something better than others. I constantly compare myself to others accomplishments in every aspect of my life. I sometimes wonder if this is healthy.
    11. I am addicted to sports and weight lifting. They are my release. I play soccer, softball, football, golf, among other non-organized athletic activities. I love snow skiing and snowboarding. Without being able to play sports and lift weights, I think I would go into severe depression and would be totally miserable.

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    1. i have a phobia of centipedes. when i was 8, there was one in my pants, and one inmy bath tub a few months later. I would go face 2 face with that bitch from the exorcist before having 2 go through that experience, again.

2. in high school, i got suspended for throwing a dart. it landed in someones leg. one of the countless times i was suspended.

3. my first day in my first class of college i asked "do i need permission, to go to the washroom?" everyone laughed at me.

4. in grade 10 art class, i molded my peice of plastersien(sp?) into a guy fucking a pig, taking the time 2 actually make a hole in the ass of the pig, and a penis on the guy, 2 make it as graphic as possible. one of the mans hands was on the pigs back, and the other was in mid motion of slapping its ass. my teacher came by, and picked it up off the table, the pig fell off the guy, exposing his handcrafted genitalia. a chorus of laughter followed, and i was once again, suspended.

5. one night i got smashed and passed out on my buddys floor. later on in the night, a friend of mine slapped me in the face a couple of times, then just rested a phone on my cheek and dialed a random number. I proceeded 2 mumble about metling cheese on chicks asses, combing through my pubic hair with a rake....ect. it was all caught on tape by her answering machine...i have no recollection of the event.
    she was so terrified she had 2 leave her home. police came 2 the hosue the next morning, arrested me, and i was charged with indecent phonecalls, which i am now serving probation for. no shit. i had 2 pay a fine, and am currently doign community service at the humane society 1 day a week. when the cops played me the tape, tehyt were laughing hysterically. when it came 2 the melting cheese on chicks asses section, one of the cops said "this is the best part!" . This woman has a restraining order on me, and i have no idea who she is, or were she lives. all i know is her name, from reading her statement.

6. my family has a history of mental illness, ranging from bi-polar too manic depression, 2 ODC(obsessive compulsive disorder, jack nickleson has it in "as good as it gets") ect, i am the only person in my emmidate family, who has yet 2 be diagnosed with anything. although, one time, i laughed at the way a handicapped person walked...i dont think i thought it was funny, it just made me uncomforable, and i didnt know how 2 react, so i laughed. i was in grade 9. the next few days it was all i could think about, i cried and cried i just couldnt understand how I could havedone that.2 me, at the time, It was like I found humour in someone elses misery..and it made me feel terrible. due 2 the family background, my mom had me phsyciatrically evaluated and put on anti-depressants. which i found fuct with my mind, its was like they (the anti-D's, du dum tshhhhhhhhhh) robbed me of my creativity, i jsut couldnt think clearly..i stopped taking them and havent since.

7. one time at a party, a buddy of mine was trippin on shrooms..at the time i didnt drink or smoke, so i figured ide play with his buzz a little, i had heard, when you ask someone "pick a number between 1-10" the most common answer given is 7. so i started asking people 2 see if i could freak him out. literally, 35-50 people in a row said 7, the last one being his girlfriend. at that point he bolted towards the door and ran down the street.
    that wasnt really about me, actaully all of these are more stories, somewhat entertaining shit thats happend during my 20 years on this planet, but oh well..ile keep going.

8. the greatest most beautiful human being i have ever met, most entertaining, selfless, loyal, absolutely fucking kick ass dude, the only guy i know for a fact, would step infront of traffic not for just his friends, but for anyone, simply for the sake of saving a human life. the best friend ile ever have, the person who i feel totally understands me, the one guy i can say what ever the fuck i want 2 without restraint or fear of being judged, my brother, dan. his presence in my life, has made me a better person, and i am forever grateful.

9. i bounce at a bar, and all the employees there call me "1/2 tank". but i know, they know, that i could feed them thier teeth in a hearbeat, so i dont mind. i always liked being short anyway.

10. one of the single saddest moments of my life, which fittingly is the total opposite of my happiest moment, was actually a few weeks ago. i was talking 2 my X girlfriend on the phone...
    the girl i loved for 3 years, had broke up with me. but i knwe it was coming. i felt the same way..i wanted out, but didnt have the balls.basically...I was holding onto her untill the time was right, for me. regardless, hearing her say those worlds, totally broke my heart. i know that sounds selfish, synical, retarded, wahtever...but it did. i guess i just always felt we could work things out fuck i dont knwo waht i thought. it was a week after, and she was talking about a dream she had, about her being on a datewith some guy, which i knew was a total fabrication on her behalf, trying 2 fuck wiht my head, but still, it was working. i started 2 think of her dating other guys, our relationship, us, slowly drifting a part, me going on a date with some chick, or bringin some slute home from a bar...and it was just, sad. i wasnt even listening 2 what she was saying anymore, just caugt up in this terrible daydream i was having...then i noticed something. i was playing with a little corner of a shoe box with my toe. i moved my foot, which revealed the title "daniel and rachel(then under that) -memories" it was a box full of pictures and shit from my bro and his X's relationship..and it was just so sad, fuck itwas overwhelming. i thought about the moment i realized I was in love. how crazy and strong it was, how paralizing it felt, like total fuckin serenity. and jsut the thought, that something so amazing, so powerful, could regress, 2 nothing but a box of memories, made me honestly want 2 die. im a happy person, and would never contemplate suicide or anything...bit ile never forget that moment. i geuss the happiest moment of my life would have been a more enjoyable story, but in lew of the recent break up ide rather not talk about it.
    i apologize if that bored any of you, but for what its worth, i havent told anyone that story before.
    awesome thread BIG GREEN.
    some very interesting shit on here, looking forward 2 reading through the rest of it.
    peace
    thetank

Quote Originally Posted by thetank
    5. one night i got smashed and passed out on my buddys floor. later on in the night, a friend of mine slapped me in the face a couple of times, then just rested a phone on my cheek and dialed a random number. I proceeded 2 mumble about metling cheese on chicks asses, combing through my pubic hair with a rake....ect. it was all caught on tape by her answering machine...i have no recollection of the event.
    she was so terrified she had 2 leave her home. police came 2 the hosue the next morning, arrested me, and i was charged with indecent phonecalls, which i am now serving probation for. no shit. i had 2 pay a fine, and am currently doign community service at the humane society 1 day a week. when the cops played me the tape, tehyt were laughing hysterically. when it came 2 the melting cheese on chicks asses section, one of the cops said "this is the best part!" . This woman has a restraining order on me, and i have no idea who she is, or were she lives. all i know is her name, from reading her statement.
    I can understand both how and why the cops were laughing their asses off. That's just about the hardest I've ever laughed at 9:45 in the morning.

tdzzii72 is offline Associate Member
    1- I do not believe in any kind of afterlife, when you die you just rot away. When I think of loved ones who have passed away, I picture them laying in the ground and nothing more.
    2- I can be a very cold person, towards girlfriends for stupid reasons. Which I deeply regret afterwards, one thing I am trying to work on.
    3- I think ecstacy and ketamine really fucked up my head in a major way. Ketamine has a major role in why I believe in #1(anyone who has done alot of this stuff might know what im talking about). I have been sober for over a year and will never touch any drug again as long as I live.
    4- I only have 2 real friends which have been my best friends for over 10 years.(we still hang out every single day)
    5- I love my job as a website designer, I actually look foward to going into work. How many of you can say that! =)
    6- I have no fear of death at all, only the fear of how my famlily would be if I die.
    7- My one wish in life is to own a boat, might explain why I am study so much about computers.
    8- I think material thinks can make you more happy then having a loved one. (I'd rather ride a motercycle and go out boating then hang out with some someone I love)
    9- I think scare tactics is one of the best shows ever made. I would love work as someone who comes up with the ideas to scare people. That is my dream job.
    10 - Im now a half hour late for work because of this thread. =)

Mandingo is offline New Member
    1.I Feel like I been in limbo forever...(it's been like 5 years I'm 19)

2.I hate my parents...(Blame them for everything both positive and negative)

3.I can't dance it's the only thing in my life i have attempted and can't do.(This has tormented me FOREVER)

4.My dog is worth his weight in gold and probably the lives of several people.(Black Lab with scary intelligence lived with me for 9 years)

5.Fishing is more relaxing than anything.(Sex,talking,sports, fishing is the only thing that can stop me when i'm on a rage)

6.Some people think I act tough,Most people know I'm tough.

7.My father molded me into who i am now and he has no idea.(They way i treat women,the way i abuse alcohol,my self destructive behavior.)

8.I trust my friends totally and completely it is incredible how close my friends are i believe it is because we all have disfunctional backgrounds)

9.I am VERYVERY smart, sometimes I hate it sometimes I love it.(But it always makes me feel like a waste)

10.I feel I'll never fall in love with a woman.(I'm an asshole to all my girlfriends but treat my FRIENDS who are girls like queens).

This is very strange some of these things I've never told anybody but many people have spilled their guts helping post this post YOU GUYS ROCK.

By the way 5'9 140 just started cycle of sust 250 20 shots 8 weeks, and anavar 270 pills for a month.

Mandingo is offline New Member

Exclamation

11.I haven't cried in 4 years..I hope I still can.(I thought i'd cry for sure the last 2 times I visited Cuba but I didn't)

12.I regret A LOT of things especially not getting into certain fights and not asking out certain women.

13.I love fights they come close to fishing in stress relief...(In my opinion fighting is 15% strength 85% skill)

14.I hope I only have boys when I have kids.

15.I hate rich people because I've always been STRUGGLING middle class.

16.I don't see race or color but until recently had a big problem with homos.

17.Women are the single most wonderful thing ever created why they aren't all lesbians is a mystery to me but i'm glad they're not.

18.I can single handedly argue my THERE IS NO GOD case against the whole vatican and still win the arguement.Thats how much I believe in my side and how opposed i am of religion.

19.When I was younger I always thought I was ugly.

20.Everyone calls me Mandingo .. it's a nickname I've had for years even my professors call me it.

caturpilar is offline Associate Member
    1. Have had my nose broken 3 times.
    2. I have lived in 6 different states(CA, MO, NC, KS, TX, LA)
    3. Biggest Buck ever shot was an 10 point, dressed @ 200lbs.
    4. First car was a 1972 vega.
    5. Terrified of snakes.
    6. My best friend is currently serving a 12 yr sentence for bank robbery.
    7. I am a mechanic in the Marines.
    8. I have to sleep with my feet tucked under the blanket.
    9. I have had sex while driving down the highway in my p/u.
    10. AR Fuc*ing rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandingo
    17.Women are the single most wonderful thing ever created why they aren't all lesbians is a mystery to me but i'm glad they're not.
    Haha, nice!

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    1. I have a prostetic eye
    2. I am curious in nature (also related to #1)
    3. I am full of useless info and should play on jeop.
    4. Am layed back and easy to get along with
    5. I am a shy person but get outta the shell around friends
    6. I've lived in the same town for the past 20 yrs.
    7. Try hard to be a good family man
    8. I have good job ethics and havnt quit a job without working it for atleast 2 years.
    9. I dont keep in contact with my parents or brothers/sister like I should
    10. I am very creative and have a multitude of hobby's.... the newest is writing off romance novels just for fun.

I was also thinking of posting a short excerp for you to read and give some opinions. Think I should?

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs

I was also thinking of posting a short excerp for you to read and give some opinions. Think I should?
    Send it this way!!

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    1: I'm facinated with lunacy, I wish I could be more free (Tyler Durden fixation maybe)
    2: I'm affraid of having sex with a virgin, and I've slept w/ 15 women.
    3: I'm quoting chicamahomico because I couldn't have said it better about myself "1. I have a no attention span and a selective memory that seems to be completely random. I can remember what I was doing when Mt St Helens went boom but for the life of me can't remember the name of a hottie I met last night."
    4: I want to be famous.
    5: I'm infatuated with the things that I am not and wish I were.
    6: I follow the troden path, but as I walk I repave it. (ie. I follow the rules, but show everyone how they can be read.)
    7: I wish I could be closer with my family, but they're insane, and I'm a lunatic...it doesn't seem likely to work.
    8: I wish I could fly, crap I wish I were any super hero.
    9: I'm a dreamer, and wish I did less.
    10: I want to fall in love but I'm affraid to.
    11: Before I can settle down, I have to have sex with 10 super models. Before I get married I have to have sex with 20 super modles!!!

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    1. I like to sing. I sing in and out of the shower.
    2. I am extremely jeleous (when it comes to my wife).
    3. I have terrible road rage. i want to kick EVERYONE'S ass.
    4. I have had sex with one person in my life, and am completely content knowing that i will only have sex with one person.
    5. My dad was a computer nerd, and my mom prints t-shirts. I joined auto tech in 11th grade to learn how to change oil, and now i make my living working as a tech at a Ford dealership.
    6. I am a complete gearhead.
    7. I wish I had children. We aren't ready for them, but i still wish i had them.
    8. I love heavy metal, hardcore, and rock, but my favorite is country.
    9. I am completely whipped in every way. My wife has my completely wrapped around her finger, but i love it.
    10. I buy things that are expensive and then never use them. I waste my money.

caturpilar is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FrkyBgStok
    1. I like to sing. I sing in and out of the shower.
    Me too but only when I'm drunk or in the shower but I suck

i never said i was any good, just that i like to pretend i am.

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Big Green, I saw the "Get to Know the AR Crew" in your signature and felt left out. So I am posting now.

1. I am very laidback and shy, especially when you first get to know me, but as time goes on, I open up a lot more. Still laidback though.

2. I am a diehard workaholic. I am totally self-motivated and take extreme pride in the work I do. I am my worst critic when it comes to work. But no matter what job I have, I will find a way to be better than everyone else in some way.

3. My health is one of the most important things in my life. I will eat the same 7 - 8 meals every single day for the next 6 months if I have to in order to have the body I want. My life revolves around eating, working out, and sleeping. Physical health is one of the most important things we have, and I am going to take care of mine.

4. I am a deep analyzer. I will analyze any situation if I think I can figure out the deeper meaning behind it. I have gone so far as to analyze the meaning of life, and I have my own theories about life that I have come up with. Deep down I wonder if these theories were already discovered by someone else and I just never took the time to look for them in someone else's writings. I really don't care though, they are mine now.

5. I believe in God and I am a Christian. I really wish I was more religious than I am, but I blame no one by myself.

6. Computers have been a hobby of mine since high school. I almost went into computers in college but I decided I didn't want to sit behind a desk all day. Now I help run AnabolicReview.com, AllSportsNutrition.com, SteroidBooks.com, and soon another 145 fitness and steroid related websites that no one knows about YET and I sit behind a desk all day. lol

7. My best friend is my boss. He owns these websites and together we are virtually unstoppable. We have more ideas for his domains then we have time to do in 10 lifetimes. If you give us 2 hours together to brainstorm, we will come up with 2 more months of work.

8. When I first became the admin of AR I knew nothing about anything except working out and sports supplements. I had never even seen a picture of steroids . I have done nothing but read and learn since then thanks to my family on this message board.

9. When this website was being developed, Brian (owner of AR) gave me a bunch of papers and scanned documents to type and edit. I barely knew Brian at that time. I either typed or edited every single document that you see on Anabolic Review's homepage. And yes, I know.....we are updating it now.

10. I can do anything in life that I want to do. There has never been anything in life that I have truly wanted to do that I couldn't accomplish.

Thank you Big Green, great thread.

BimBamBoom is offline Associate Member
    In no particular order of importance...

1. I have a self-defeating attitude that I am always trying to get rid of, but it is easier said than done.

2. I have thought about killing myself at times, but I thought about what it would do to my family and I couldn't hurt them in that way. They were just thoughts though, I don't think I would ever carry them out.

3. I have always felt that I was put on this world to make a difference,( as corny and cliché as that may sound ) I don’t quite exactly know how, but there is a gut feeling that my life will make a great impact.

4. For some reason I know that someday I will win a huge lottery jackpot, and I believe this might be the way for me to leave that great impact. If I were to win it I would give away most of it. Not on a grand scale however, my plan is to help people individually and anonymously probably.

5. I GENUINELY enjoy making other people happy. I think I get more joy out of doing something nice for someone than I would by buying myself something.

6. I have a very eclectic way of viewing life.( if that makes any sense ) I can always see all sides of things without a problem. I sometimes find myself saying sorry to a person when they do something bad to me because I make myself believe it was in some way my fault.

7. I have an easier time telling thousands of strangers ( you guys ) all of this information than I would telling my family and friends.

8. My family has always been affectionate with me and I can be affectionate with them. But when it comes to being affectionate with a girl it doesn’t quite come to easily, perhaps this comes from being alone a good majority of my life.

9. I might become a psychologist or some kind of counselor because I enjoy helping people get over their problems if it is possible for me to do so. However, I am afraid of going into such a profession because I tend to care about people too much to watch them go through so much pain that I think it would affect me greatly and I would probably end up being a very very sad person.

10. I get depressed from time to time, I think more than a normal person. Yet I can always help cheer a friend up when they are depressed... but when it comes to me being able to see the bright side of things for myself it’s not as easy.

- I have plenty more things to say, I'll probably post some later.....

[QUOTE=PTbyJason]
    5. I believe in God and I am a Christian. I really wish I was more religious than I am, but I blame no one by myself.

Bro, i feel the same way.

manijak is offline Associate Member
    aaight here's some $hit I never told anyone

1. I think I'm always right, but also think everyone else thinks they're right.
    2. I have no fear to try or do apsolutely anything, just because of fear of addmiting to myself I was too afraid to try.
    3. I really, truly ,love pain.Not in a sexual manner but as a simple feeling .
    4. In last 10 years I have never gotten mad or even upset.Although I do act in that manner sometimes 'cose people just seem to pay more attention to someone who looks like is ready to kill.
    5. My logical side has overwhelmed my emotions to such point that the only feeling I have left is hunger.
    6. I think suicide should be legal and encouraged.
    7. I'm a serious adrenaline-junkie, to the point where I get stupid and I'm convinced it'll cost me the life.but still can't help it..
    8. I believe in God but not in any religion.I think the sole and only purpose of our lifes is to have fun while we're alive.
    9. If I had one wish , I'd make stupidity painfull.
    10. I don't trust anyone's words and only half the $hit I say.

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    oh ya..
    and if i don't get my way I get angry.. real angry.. but i keep it inisde..

and nothing NOTHING pisses me off more then when I am argueing against someone and I know I am right and they are wrong

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    god once you start they keep comming out;

12-i hate my father more then any other person on earth.. his death coudl nto come sooner

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information