Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member

To all you girlie men out there...Im Sorry

This lounge used to have balls and swagger when I frequented it alot, now you make a couple jokes or mess around with people they start to cry.

Listen I don't know what the fvck 98% of you look like, I mean hell outside of Hazard, I don't know what you guys look like unless you have it in your default picture. So if I call you skinny, fat, a *****, if I say I am hardcore and I eat babies for lunch and puppies for dinner than grow a pair and realize I am joking.

Jesus you guys are grown men (more like grown gorrillas with all that juice), so I tell you guys what I tell my close buddies when they start to complain and bitch

"Stick a nice tampax pearl in that vagina and move on "

(This is the closest to an apology you will get from me)

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    awww group hug

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    awww group hug
    G-Boy, been meaning to ask you, is that your wife in that pic? I remember a while while back you posted her modeling pics and she was a blonde if I remember correctly, so I didn't know if you switch from your old default of her to a new one.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    No, this entire board use to boot people like you for breakfast and it's a damn shame they still don't.

Cry us a river
    ***No source checks!!!***

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    G-Boy, been meaning to ask you, is that your wife in that pic? I remember a while while back you posted her modeling pics and she was a blonde if I remember correctly, so I didn't know if you switch from your old default of her to a new one.
    no thats not her just a russian model.

LGM
    LGM is offline Senior Member
    hug it out, bitches.

Quote Originally Posted by Panzerfaust View Post
    No, this entire board use to boot people like you for breakfast and it's a damn shame they still don't.

Cry us a river
    This is the lounge you panzy ass german whore, if you don't like what I say don't read it. This board sucks because people like you and upper management drove all the veteran members away with you and your nonsense rules, this isn't Nazi Germany you prick, its a freaking message board, enough with all the strict "etiquette".

This is a steroid forum, not women's book club. You want peace and tranquility go fly a kite.

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Lol

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    This is the lounge you panzy ass german whore, if you don't like what I say don't read it. This board sucks because people like you and upper management drove all the veteran members away with you and your nonsense rules, this isn't Nazi Germany you prick, its a freaking message board, enough with all the strict "etiquette".

This is a steroid forum, not women's book club. You want peace and tranquility go fly a kite.
    I wondering something....who the fuc are you? What do you know about what goes on with the staff? Do you have any idea what these boards are about, not places for guys with no lives to come shoot the shit, tell fake stories and make themselves out to be cooler then they are. You joined in '08....what do you know about past staff?

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    I wondering something....who the fuc are you? What do you know about what goes on with the staff? Do you have any idea what these boards are about, not places for guys with no lives to come shoot the shit, tell fake stories and make themselves out to be cooler then they are. You joined in '08....what do you know about past staff?
    Listen I give advice in the Q&A and act serious, but in the lounge I do chill out and shoot the shit, Hence why it's the lounge! Never told any "fake stories" so I don't know where you get that. Only "story" I made on this board since I came back was about the legs which was completely true, Idk who would "try to act cool" by telling a board they haven't done legs in years. Actually who here would admit that? ME Why? Because I have nothing to hide, you can make fun of me for it or call me a dumbass for not doing legs, but hey thats why I made the thread. Never made myself cooler than I appear, in fact I make fun of myself constantly because its a laid back environment,if I did this in the exercise section, diet section, or Q&A you might have a point.

*Admin* is offline AR Admin

I was fine with this thread until you decided to make it personal... may be a few days off will help you to remember that while you may not like this board or how it is run... you still logged in for some reason...
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

xnotoriousx is offline Anabolic Member
    I know why I log in, this is one hell of a forum!!! Not only steroid advice, but you get your fix of the drama also LOL!!!

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it

Calm down now immortal. Your name isn't the right color to be treating members like this.

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    Calm down now immortal. Your name isn't the right color to be treating members like this.

Lmao!

When someone attacks (making racists statements etc.) without being provoked it is reason for suspension and possibly a banning...

When staff members are attacked yes they will respond accordingly... They have had enough of the bullshit that a few think they are going to hand out...

BTW most staff left because of petty bullshit like this that goes on and the fact the upper staff would not allow them to say anything back or to ban the asses for treating them the way they do now... with no respect at all for the time they have put in to help others and earn their title... in the past mods had the power to just ban your ass for being a smartfck to them and never think twice about it... now I have that power and use it very lightly...
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici

akshay317 is offline New Member
    IM= hates homosexuals,
    Nazis= hated homosexuals.
    and still he claims,
    Mods= Nazis.

?

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    ^ WTF are you talking about?

Hunter is offline Grateful
    Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post
    ^ WTF are you talking about?
    I believe he is saying do to Immortalsoldiers use of homosexual terms that he hates homosexuals, and since the nazis were not big fan of homosexuals its ironic that he calls mods nazis

BG

Just go man, it's just a matter of time , I promise you that.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG

Lmao. Almost as bad as the "Dear Admin" thread.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, not sure why some think just cuz this is the lounge that it gives them a license to be disrespectful and insulting.

I used to always laugh at watching people with road rage. They get all pissed off in their vehicles acting like they are going to kick someone's asss, while safely behind a locked vehicle. Get them out of that nice safe car, and the aggression seems to disapate.

So I guess the same thing kinda happens here.... some dudes feel safe insulting other people when they can hide anonymously behind the board, knowing full well they aren't going to get their teeth handed to them.

How many of you think we'd have to put up with all this shiit from these disrespectful little pricks if we were all just standing around in person shooting the shiit?

I suspect over 90% of the BS would never happen, because it's a little different insulting someone to their face while they are looking you in the eye, knowing YOU may have to duck any second.

and here's my final point. Men that are really comfortable with themselves and who they are really have no need to attack another member, just so they can make themselves feel good. Because they already feel good about themselves.

So the next time you see some little prick attacking someone else for really no apparent reason, stop and ask yourself why. 9 times out of 10 it is because they have low self esteem, low self worth, with feelings of inadequacy as well.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Apparantley you are still unable to detect sarcasm. That comment was a joke people.

BG

Red face

Listen I give advice in the Q&A and act serious, but in the lounge I do chill out and shoot the shit, Hence why it's the lounge! Never told any "fake stories" so I don't know where you get that. Only "story" I made on this board since I came back was about the legs which was completely true, Idk who would "try to act cool" by telling a board they haven't done legs in years. Actually who here would admit that? ME Why? Because I have nothing to hide, you can make fun of me for it or call me a dumbass for not doing legs, but hey thats why I made the thread. Never made myself cooler than I appear, in fact I make fun of myself constantly because its a laid back environment,if I did this in the exercise section, diet section, or Q&A you might have a point.
    doesn't matter what part of the site your in, post 7 was way out of line. I dont give a shit about your og post.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Apparantley you are still unable to detect sarcasm. That comment was a joke people.
    u 2 cut it out please......
    the sad thing is i still dont know who is german he was referring to?

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    u 2 cut it out please......
    the sad thing is i still dont know who is german he was referring to?
    he was talking to panzer

Quote Originally Posted by Standby View Post
    he was talking to panzer
    thats was just stupid and ironic...he started a girlie men thread and acted like one

Kawigirl is offline Knowledgeable~Female Member
    thats was just stupid and ironic...he started a girlie men thread and acted like one
    I have to agree with ya Cal think I have bigger balls than the OP.....

Hard.On is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kawigirl View Post
    I have to agree with ya Cal think I have bigger balls than the OP.....
    no disagreement there

jtuner77 is offline Member

I thought it was a knitting club, thats why I joined

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    pretty much

Quote Originally Posted by jtuner77 View Post
    morning Grandma

Kawigirl is offline Knowledgeable~Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jtuner77 View Post
    You should knit immortal a pair of panties

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    Yeah, not sure why some think just cuz this is the lounge that it gives them a license to be disrespectful and insulting.
    Exactly!

It's the "Lounge", NOT the "Pit".

Well fact is gentlemen and ladies I have had more complaints in the last few weeks than ever over how people act in the lounge and how while they understand it is the lounge have some respect for your fellow man... many steer clear of it because they can not enjoy a thread because others are assholes and ruin every thread, well it stops NOW! if you do not like someone, the things they do or their race shut the F*ck up do not talk to them, same as you would if you were in the real world with them and not hiding behind the net... I am not going to sugarcoat it anymore... Lounge rules have been very relaxed and things have been good until recently seems some think that they have a free reign to call out and disrespect others... grow the f*ck up!

Every thread that is posted is not open to be destroyed by others wanting to add pictures or change the subject to a tits, ass, gay, racist, bitch session thread start your own for that and label it as such. I get at least 2 or more complaints on this a day from people who start a thread and it is taken off subject... my reply is always it is the lounge... Well yes it is but after spending a week in there watching how others act I say have some damn respect for others if you have nothing to say then say nothing, post nothing and go on to the next thread... oddly the ones who have complained do this the most...

Staff is here for a reason, good bad or otherwise is up to you and yes even they can have their buttons pushed after taking bullshit for so long, yes I stand behind them as I see the buttons being pushed and what goes on and who provokes who... you only see what is posted here which is not the entire picture!
    ~Anonymous~

~Aldous Huxley~

Exactly!
    ~Anonymous~

~Aldous Huxley~

Quote Originally Posted by *Admin* View Post
    Well fact is gentlemen and ladies I have had more complaints in the last few weeks than ever over how people act in the lounge and how while they understand it is the lounge have some respect for your fellow man... many steer clear of it because they can not enjoy a thread because others are assholes and ruin every thread, well it stops NOW! if you do not like someone, the things they do or their race shut the F*ck up do not talk to them, same as you would if you were in the real world with them and not hiding behind the net... I am not going to sugarcoat it anymore... Lounge rules have been very relaxed and things have been good until recently seems some think that they have a free reign to call out and disrespect others... grow the f*ck up!

Every thread that is posted is not open to be destroyed by others wanting to add pictures or change the subject to a tits, ass, gay, racist, bitch session thread start your own for that and label it as such. I get at least 2 or more complaints on this a day from people who start a thread and it is taken off subject... my reply is always it is the lounge... Well yes it is but after spending a week in there watching how others act I say have some damn respect for others if you have nothing to say then say nothing, post nothing and go on to the next thread... oddly the ones who have complained do this the most...

Staff is here for a reason, good bad or otherwise is up to you and yes even they can have their buttons pushed after taking bullshit for so long, yes I stand behind them as I see the buttons being pushed and what goes on and who provokes who... you only see what is posted here which is not the entire picture!
    i honestly hope people (including me) do this. Plus the way words getting twisted is another story in its own......"BG"'s thread was a prime example. I dont think he was trying to say anything bad but it was twisted that way. then you and me both know what happened in the post whore thread.

i honestly hope people (including me) do this. Plus the way words getting twisted is another story in its own......"BG"'s thread was a prime example. I dont think he was trying to say anything bad but it was twisted that way. then you and me both know what happened in the post whore thread.

Exactly! (I have every post showing exactly what happened @#$%)
    ~Anonymous~

~Aldous Huxley~

Quote Originally Posted by *Admin* View Post
    Exactly! (I have every post showing exactly what happened @#$%)
    i just want lounge to be fun place and if people especially men feeling like on PMS or getting their feelings hurt dont sign in that day.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information