View Poll Results: What pisses you off THE MOST at the gym?

Voters
317. You may not vote on this poll
  • Waiting for equipment

73 23.03%
  • People asking when you'll be "done with that"

34 10.73%
  • People that offer bad advice

60 18.93%
  • Bad Music

82 25.87%
  • Kids that get in the way

31 9.78%
  • Other

37 11.67%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

dumbells101

NIce one! But ripping heads off sounds funner.

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    OK here is what you do...Grab the biggest dumbell you can curl (which should be about 20 lbs heavier than normal cause your pissed) and hand it to him. Tell them not to look at you again unless their repping it, and.... then rip off his head!

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up dumbells101

Betta! theres just something about heads ripping off you know?

_SOLID

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Yet another gripe . . .

Guys that grunt and groan louder than a rock opera when they're lifting. I'm doing my own thing, and some putz who thinks he's a muscle jock (and who may not even be doing a heavy lift in the first place) sounds like he's having multiple orgasms. It's distracting as hell, but hard as hell to keep a straight face and try to ignore it, and I'm afraid that one day I'm just gonna lose it and start laughing my ass off when it happens.

Ah, what the hell, as long as I'm going . . . Any kind of rap music (the ultimate oxymoron) at a gym. My gym is predominantly white, as am I (no big whoop, that's just the way it is), and it's the white brats that work there that insist on blasting rap. Occasionally, I'll actually listen to the lyrics, and lots of them are downright racist (both anti-black and anti-white), sexist (sorry, guys, I don't think of women as bitches and ho's), and downright amateur. If there's anything worse than disco at a gym, it's rap.

Next, guys that are dumb enough to bring their gear to the gym. Syringes, like masturbation, are best in the privacy of your own freakin' bedroom.

Finally, guys that bitch about what pisses them off at the gym on an Internet forum. Wait a second . . . um, never mind.

primodonna is offline Female Member

Re: i think what i hate most is....

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    big fat guys who you can't see an ounce of muscle on walkign around like they are hard.it's like, yeah ok , you're big and FAT YOU MOTHERFUCKING SLOB!!and they are always busting out there doughy arms to match their guts,hahaha.fat people ,make me laugh.and they are all grunting ang groaning when they are lifting.haha i'm throwing around some serious weight in teh gym and you never hear a sound from me.SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU LOUD ASS PUSSYS.NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU ARE LIFTING SO STOP TRYING TO DRAW ATTENTION TO YOUR PATHETIC PHYSIQUE.IF I LOOKED LIKE THEM I WOULDN'T WANT ANYONE TO NOTICE ME.GOD I FUCKIGN HATE PEOPLE!!
    I think we are twins separated at birth

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

hahaha

who loves ya more than me kid?! could it be a partygirl in the making???

$uperman is offline Member
    i cant stand when your into your workout and have a great pump going and all of the sudden....... either they crank the air up , change the radio to some songs of the whale shit , or some happy go lucky dick walks up and tries to have a 20 min coversation. I try my best to get focused on my workout , its just me and the iron.....

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    So good this deserves a STICKY!

Ah I'm gonna miss my test rants........they do make me laugh!

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    I,ll take over if you like??-LOL

Damn right!

Re: hahaha

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    who loves ya more than me kid?! could it be a partygirl in the making???
    too late...i'm already made

my new name "partygirlvegas"

vegas baby vegas??

you stole my "party" prefix now i have to beat that ass.

georgie24 is offline Member
    I KNOW IM NEW BUT I STILL CAN GET PISSED
    DONT YOU HATE WHEN YOU SEE A GUY DAY IN DAY OUT MONTH AFTER MONTH HE LOOKS LIKE SHIT OUT OF SHAPE LIKE A MOFO THENPILING THE WEIGHTS ON DOING 1-1\2 REPS GASPING FOR AIR THEN THEY GET UP AND STRUT AROUND LIKE THEY ARE FUCKIG RAMBOS THEN WHANNA GIVE SOME DIRECTION ON HOW TO LIFT AND SHIT IM SURE HE IS GONNA WAKE UP BEFORE HIS 60 BIRTHDAY AND SAID WHOOPS I SHOULD OF LOGGED ON AND PUT MY PANZY ASS ROUTINE ON THE BOARD

Idiots who spend more time in front of the mirror checking for what they have not got rather than training or the plonkers who load a bar up with so much weight than realise they can,t lift the sodden thing off the bench.

MsFit is offline Female Member
    Watching people lift too heavy and sacrificing good form pisses me off!!
    MsFit

If someone mentions me in these replies again I will be mightly offended!!!

So I lift with poor form, use weights which are beyond my limitations, pose for 30mins per 60 training, strut, stare and generally annoy every funster (I'm cutting down on swearing) in the place. My pants are two tight and I am decked out in gold's hat, belt, tank top, with red trainers, and I sweat alot, I grunt and I rant and look 9 stone dripping wet............well I am sorry

And that pisses us off.
    MsFit

What gym do you train at I may come in .........I need a laugh!!

My gym is called

Big Boy Davey's Gym.

But we only let you in if your playing for the A-Team

LOL Big J/k on me!

Ms Figure is offline Retired Moderator
    Popular thread this isnt it i mean everyone gets pissed off at the gym dont they and this is their vent. I started this thread over at BSS 5mths ago and its still going strong so i should say what really really pisses me off at the gym!!

EVERYBODY

LOL
    Ms Figure

SGr4698 is offline New Member

I agree

I agree with most everything u guys have said .. but i really hate those peopel who weigh like maybe 140 to about 160, and look like shit .. and are doing dumb presses and pushing crap for weight and are BANGING the weights together like they are bad asses, its is totally different thing if some one is pushing 100's ....

i'm like 185

i throw around rediculous weight in my gym.i wish i could lift bitch weight instead of crazy heavy shit.it would save my joints the abuse 10 yrs down the road.i never disrepect guys who don't lift heavy.that was me back in the day.everytime you look at that skinny kid in the gym and laugh just know he's hungry for success and if you're all arrogant and complacent he's gonna make you look like shit in a yr or two.

SGr4698 is offline New Member

no no

let me clarify .. no disrespect... just saying it breaks my focus, and the thing is u can tell that they can totally lift more they should be taking the lighter weight slow the reason they are clanging is that they are pushing the weights up way too fast, like they are almost out of control..u know what i mean.. its like they are clanging the weights together to prove something...and im 180 too ..

justalilguy is offline New Member
    i hate when fat loud people walk around the gym talkin about what exercises they do and how much weight they use, i swear to god i think they burn more calories sweatin on line in macdonalds then they do at the gym. another thing that pisses me off is at my school gym we cant drop the dumbells due to the head coachs' office bein right acroos from the gym. bc the gyms on the third floor the dumbells make the ground shake. considerin im one of the few that use heavy weight i always get fuckin blamed for droppin them. and then i cant use the dumbells b/c of that damn asshole who did. aother thing is people who use gear like its in their job discriptoion and dot lift ex my roomate. hes on his 4th cycle and he still weighs 150 pounds, when hes finally in the gym he finishes in 25 min.

Originally posted by justalilguy
    i hate when fat loud people walk around the gym talkin about what exercises they do and how much weight they use, i swear to god i think they burn more calories sweatin on line in macdonalds then they do at the gym. another thing that pisses me off is at my school gym we cant drop the dumbells due to the head coachs' office bein right acroos from the gym. bc the gyms on the third floor the dumbells make the ground shake. considerin im one of the few that use heavy weight i always get fuckin blamed for droppin them. and then i cant use the dumbells b/c of that damn asshole who did. aother thing is people who use gear like its in their job discriptoion and dot lift ex my roomate. hes on his 4th cycle and he still weighs 150 pounds, when hes finally in the gym he finishes in 25 min.
    Wow justalilguy, I guess poor gym etiquette does piss you off. Hope I never make you mad. I'll be sure to behave in the gym.
    MsFit

This is the thread that never dies. I believe we all just go to the jym to get pissed off! I mean if we stay irritated we'll train harder, and stay focused right? Uhh I don't know about that, but if we just open our own facility that is only avail to the group here, then we'd have no reason to be pissed. Who want's to be the first to donate to our cause. Oh and we'll need a bunch of private jets to pick everyone up.

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

Anabolic Review's Gym of Steel

Originally posted by dumbells101
    This is the thread that never dies. I believe we all just go to the jym to get pissed off! I mean if we stay irritated we'll train harder, and stay focused right? Uhh I don't know about that, but if we just open our own facility that is only avail to the group here, then we'd have no reason to be pissed. Who want's to be the first to donate to our cause. Oh and we'll need a bunch of private jets to pick everyone up.
    Now that ought to be a good enough name to keep the punks out. Now listen everybody, send all contributions in care of
    Tobey
    "The Iron Chef"
    123 Anywhere Street
    Somewhere Alabama

Cash donations, checks, & money orders accepted.

georgie24 is offline Member
    ALL OF THE ABOVE!!!!!!

We still pissed off in this thread...I'm going home and opening a Bottle of Silver Oaks. That'll help me calm down!

Aguro is offline Associate Member
    Yeouch.. Ill have to change my attitude in the gym.. I actually tough i could look at people to learn.. heh my bad...

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Its okay, you're new.

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

he,he,he,he

Good anwers Excess.

MarkyMark is offline Member
    Stay out of my way and No one will get hurt ... Turn that crap station , and please KEEP YOUR KIDS OUT OF THE WEIGHT AREA ... Sorry Johny I will suplex you the next time you get on my machine while I super set ..hehe

Super is offline Female Member
    Originally posted by dane26
    i can't stand 140 lb tough guys in wife beaters who strut around the gym with thier arms up like they have a rash under their arms. (everybody knows the guys i'm talking about).
    I always say that those types of guys have "imaginary lat syndrome".

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    ha! i have to add another that really pisses me off...i can't stand the guys (in my gym it's mostly guys who are like 27-35) who are there trying to get a date for hte weekend. they're sooo gay, and i can't stand lsitening to them try to be GQ and pimp on the ladies in teh gym. the only thing that annoys me more are the girls who like it. ugh

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    When guys slap my ass. Don't like that.

People making out while they're in between "sets" if you can call it that...now i'm all for variety and being creative sexually...and seeing as how my gym is open 24/7...a little 3 am session is actually not a bad idea...BUT COME ON...It's 1 p.m...take your hands off her chest...get your tongue out of her mouth and GET A ROOM
    What happens here, stays here

ann
    ann is offline Female Member
    I personally get a little irate when I am lifting, and a guy near me might say, " F ---K, she can lift more than me, now that suxs".

I usually feel like bitch slapping them......

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Nathan
    When guys slap my ass. Don't like that.
    Been working out with PapaPump again?

Originally posted by ann
    I personally get a little irate when I am lifting, and a guy near me might say, " F ---K, she can lift more than me, now that suxs".

I usually feel like bitch slapping them......
    I get tired of that s*** too. Also I hate the general public wanting to arm wrestle me all the time or suggesting that I beat up my boyfriends..........

Oh, how about the two universal questions.

1) Do you work out? (duh)
    2) How much do you lift? (on what?)
    MsFit
    The Elite Physique

MsFit's Pics

I'm better know as misfit!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information