Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: the amazement of tren

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE-DET-OAK View Post
    and another empty post as usual.

dec you only have so many receptors, with too much test your wasting some tren -wether you want to believe it or not, if its rubbish why dont you explain why...................oh wait cause you said so, ok cool

tren is five times as androgenic than test, i guess no matter how much test you shoot you will still have plenty of receptors left over for the tren right???? oh yea its called anrogen receptor competition. kind of like how a SERM competes for the E receptor and wins, then the E cant attach to it............................
    dec just so you know caber does nothing for progesterone, as a matter of fact tren isnt even really a progestin, but im sure you think thats rubbish too..............................
    rubbish

poppz is offline Senior Member
    I've go to try this next

chopzall is offline Junior Member
    yeah its great except the insomnia

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chopzall View Post
    yeah its great except the insomnia
    what dose did you use?
    i found 350mgs didnt affect my sleep

PowerliftWill is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    what dose did you use?
    i found 350mgs didnt affect my sleep
    Ya me either...im on 75mg/ed right now around 2.5 weeks in and im getting some good vascularity, but the sleep is fine. No night sweats...strength isnt as good as i thought it would be. Starting to sweat a little more during the day but it's also been alot hotter here lately so I can't say if it's the tren . OP, how far along in the cycle are you with tren? Just want to compare sides/results...because im not seeing anything major yet that everyone boasts about tren. Hopefully it just needs more time.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerliftWill View Post
    Ya me either...im on 75mg/ed right now around 2.5 weeks in and im getting some good vascularity, but the sleep is fine. No night sweats...strength isnt as good as i thought it would be. Starting to sweat a little more during the day but it's also been alot hotter here lately so I can't say if it's the tren. OP, how far along in the cycle are you with tren? Just want to compare sides/results...because im not seeing anything major yet that everyone boasts about tren. Hopefully it just needs more time.
    thats all the sides i got, well maybe alittle more hot tempered also. seems we may be lucky with sides

thats all the sides i got, well maybe alittle more hot tempered also. seems we may be lucky with sides
    Ya i'm normally very shitty tempered, but for some reason when on cycle I handle it better. But I still have 4-5 more weeks on tren so we'll see how much that changes by then. When do you normally get the full blown power of tren dec11?

Blog Entries
    Ya i'm normally very shitty tempered, but for some reason when on cycle I handle it better. But I still have 4-5 more weeks on tren so we'll see how much that changes by then. When do you normally get the full blown power of tren dec11?
    noticed it after a week, it was hitting hard at 2.5-3wks in, kinda went bang all of a sudden rather than a steady build up.

noticed it after a week, it was hitting hard at 2.5-3wks in, kinda went bang all of a sudden rather than a steady build up.
    ya i definitely noticed it more this week in terms of vascularity and sweating so hopefully by the end of this week it'll be full blown. I dont know where all the crappy sides ppl get from tren are coming from. I mean high dose test at 1g/wk gave me way worse insomnia than 750mg test/525mg tren. It's almost non-existent. I know it's legit too, it's homebrew and prolly a bit over 100mg/ml since i ran out of few ml's of cotton seed oil i needed.

Issue is, the gains arent what I expected....im tempted to up the dose but i don't know.
    Last edited by PowerliftWill; 05-04-2011 at 08:07 PM.

Blog Entries
    ya i definitely noticed it more this week in terms of vascularity and sweating so hopefully by the end of this week it'll be full blown. I dont know where all the crappy sides ppl get from tren are coming from. I mean high dose test at 1g/wk gave me way worse insomnia than 750mg test/525mg tren. It's almost non-existent. I know it's legit too, it's homebrew and prolly a bit over 100mg/ml since i ran out of few ml's of cotton seed oil i needed.

Issue is, the gains arent what I expected....im tempted to up the dose but i don't know.
    my sleep pattern always gets alittle upset at the start when i fire up the compounds no matter what i take, usually settles again within a week or so though

my sleep pattern always gets alittle upset at the start when i fire up the compounds no matter what i take, usually settles again within a week or so though
    It's annoying because i think im gaining bf over lbm despite my diet being solid. I can't tell if it's water retention from test or fat.

THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned

lower your T bro-to 300mg a week, your holding a ton of water and aromatizing, and its causing fat gain..............try it...........you will be in love.

lower your T bro-to 300mg a week, your holding a ton of water and aromatizing, and its causing fat gain..............try it...........you will be in love.
    Ill try it out and see how I feel on it. I've kept my test dose around 250mg when I first started tren and felt shitty but it might have been because the tren hadnt kicked in yet.

Ill try it out and see how I feel on it. I've kept my test dose around 250mg when I first started tren and felt shitty but it might have been because the tren hadnt kicked in yet.
    how did you feel? as far as shitty? i ask that cause i dont want to be responsible for making you feel like shit man...........
    Last edited by THE-DET-OAK; 05-04-2011 at 09:16 PM.

how did you feel? as far as shitty? i ask that cause i dont want to be responsible for making you feel like shit man...........
    just kind of lethargic and lazy...not alot of appetite. Then I bumped the test back up to 750mg and I felt great but now here comes the water retention and fat. I might just bump it down to 250mg and deal with it. because I like seeing the scale move, but not if im gaining water and BF which kills the point of taking tren anyways. Maybe ill just eat a tiny bit dirtier to get the extra cals in if i lower the test back down. Summer's getting here quick anyways so i see no point in adding extra BF right now. Maybe it's all in my head too in terms of the shitty feeling. But either way, more bf is unacceptable right now. I think I'll lower the test to 375mg/wk (.5ml 3x week) and in the meantime as it lowers in my blood ill run the letro i have at .25mg/e3d.

I like the 375 idea. letro sounds like a good idea, it will increase T levels too. an even better idea though to me would be to go on lower dose and add something to lower SHBG, like masteron . I never suggest tapering but it might be wise to taper down to desired dose in this case. I hope it works out for ya bro.....................

boundup is offline Associate Member
    I am loving the low test + higher dose Tren . I have had no issues with sleep, sweating during the night or anything. Vascularity is not there yet, but I'll be damned if these pumps aren't fixin to tear out of my skin and I feel like my entire muscle mass is made out of solid rock. Acne is spiking a little but the accutane and tanning seem to be keeping it nicely under control.

Quote Originally Posted by boundup View Post
    I am loving the low test + higher dose Tren. I have had no issues with sleep, sweating during the night or anything. Vascularity is not there yet, but I'll be damned if these pumps aren't fixin to tear out of my skin and I feel like my entire muscle mass is made out of solid rock. Acne is spiking a little but the accutane and tanning seem to be keeping it nicely under control.

hell yea bro-the pumps are waaaaaaay better this way...............im an animal in the gym right now.................

now all we have to do is get dec to try it..............so he can see the light...............and just maybe he will finally admit that you CAN teach and old dog new tricks....................
    Last edited by THE-DET-OAK; 05-04-2011 at 10:20 PM.

I don't feel like adding another compound in right now...not exactly what I want to do. As for SHBG, lowering estro with letro should definitely help. might just up my tren a little bit since im not having many sides with it. But I definitely need to get my test lower because this estro h2o retention blows.

Quote Originally Posted by boundup View Post
    I am loving the low test + higher dose Tren. I have had no issues with sleep, sweating during the night or anything. Vascularity is not there yet, but I'll be damned if these pumps aren't fixin to tear out of my skin and I feel like my entire muscle mass is made out of solid rock. Acne is spiking a little but the accutane and tanning seem to be keeping it nicely under control.
    there's my issue too, with low test my vascularity was almost nothing so it was annoying the hell outa me. hmmm...interesting

might have just been because the tren hadnt kicked in. We shall see....
    Last edited by PowerliftWill; 05-04-2011 at 10:47 PM.

junkiescumbag is offline Banned
    i ran 50mg/75mg tren prop, and i seemed to get ALOT worse sides when the test was run at a higher dosage.

i then dropped the prop to slightly above a trt dosage (35-40mg ED) and upped the tren to 100mg ED and saw LESS sides and leaned up alot. i believe running test higher then tren kind of defeats the purpose of running tren. the tren sides are completely over hyped and ridiculous and i will defiantly run tren again

hwy1378 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    just have caber on hand if you have any progesterone ED sides. i ran 600mg test with 350mg tren a last year and if anything i was more rampant than with test alone! i got bunk test at the end of the cycle and had severe probs coming off the tren (basically cold turkey). safer to have the caber etc to hand to
    How much caber do you need for a 6 week cycle? And what would be the dosing for that. I'm a little confused now how much Test cyp and how much TREN a. I'm preparing for my next cycle.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Ya me either...im on 75mg/ed right now around 2.5 weeks in and im getting some good vascularity, but the sleep is fine. No night sweats...strength isnt as good as i thought it would be. Starting to sweat a little more during the day but it's also been alot hotter here lately so I can't say if it's the tren. OP, how far along in the cycle are you with tren? Just want to compare sides/results...because im not seeing anything major yet that everyone boasts about tren. Hopefully it just needs more time.
    4 weeks in with the tren and 5 weeks on the prop, I've been moving doses around a little trying to hit that sweet spot started the cycle at 70mgs prop and 37.5 tren Ed felt it immediately with anxiety, dreams, and night sweats. Have since went to 75mgs tren and 50 prop Ed strength is mediocre at best but I'm cutting or trying to reduce bf and maintain or gain some lbm eating 3000k/cal so that could be effecting the strength.

Blog Entries
    It's annoying because i think im gaining bf over lbm despite my diet being solid. I can't tell if it's water retention from test or fat.
    trust me, the tren will take care of tht sharpish. it carved me out, take an AI if the water is bothering but once the tren kicks in it will go.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hwy1378 View Post
    How much caber do you need for a 6 week cycle? And what would be the dosing for that. I'm a little confused now how much Test cyp and how much TREN a. I'm preparing for my next cycle.
    D7M informs me that if you get in from the start with an AI you most likely wont need caber

Blog Entries
    hell yea bro-the pumps are waaaaaaay better this way...............im an animal in the gym right now.................

now all we have to do is get dec to try it..............so he can see the light...............and just maybe he will finally admit that you CAN teach and old dog new tricks....................
    time you put up stats and pictures you mouth piece im guessing 18 and 140lbs

do you think you're the only person in the world that knows about AAS and how to experiment with the dosages?

How long have you been training?

How many cycles have you done?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    D7M informs me that if you get in from the start with an AI you most likely wont need caber
    D7M is correct, your first port of call should be attacking estrogen which should stop/reduce any increases in PrL. If you already have high levels of PrL then caber/bromo should be used to control these complaints

Blog Entries
    I like the 375 idea. letro sounds like a good idea, it will increase T levels too. an even better idea though to me would be to go on lower dose and add something to lower SHBG, like masteron. I never suggest tapering but it might be wise to taper down to desired dose in this case. I hope it works out for ya bro.....................
    clueless, just clueless.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    D7M is correct, your first port of call should be attacking estrogen which should stop/reduce any increases in PrL. If you already have high levels of PrL then caber/bromo should be used to control these complaints
    good to know, saves on the old steroid fund lol
    Last edited by dec11; 05-05-2011 at 07:30 AM.

kawizx10 is offline Associate Member
    so far to date my tren cycles have been shot EOD @ 75mg and upto 112mg = 1.5cc.... but i pin EOD.
    so far it seems there are some that pin ED and some EOD.....

what would the real benift and pro be to pin ED.....

kawizx10 is offline Associate Member
    just for shits and giggles I have been toying with the idea of adding my left over bottle of anadrol with my next cycle of Tren & Prop

anyone have experience or vies on running anadrol with tren...

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by kawizx10 View Post
    so far to date my tren cycles have been shot EOD @ 75mg and upto 112mg = 1.5cc.... but i pin EOD.

More stable hormone level

Decreased side effects

Less painful shots
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kawizx10 View Post

ive tried both ed and eod within the one cycle, made absolutely no diff at all. eod is alot less pinning which gets old after a week or so

clueless, just clueless.
    oh god more bro-lore from you. dont use letro dorthy it will crash your estro!!! lol

do you think you're the only person in the world that knows about AAS and how to experiment with the dosages?
    no dec i dont think im the only that has played with dosages, but im sure, since you beleive everything you here, you have never tried a maintenance dose of T with a hefty dose of tren . stop saying im 18 im well into my thirties.

Blog Entries
    no dec i dont think im the only that has played with dosages, but im sure, since you beleive everything you here, you have never tried a maintenance dose of T with a hefty dose of tren. stop saying im 18 im well into my thirties.
    how the fvck would you know?

seriously admin, time for this post whore prick to go

how the fvck would you know?

seriously admin, time for this post whore prick to go

I dont think you have correct me if im wrong.

PS ive never put up pic but right now im about 252, im 6'3 and prolly 12-14%. i dont compete, dont have the genetics, and dont care to go lower than 12%. the most ive ever weight was 265, but im stronger now than I was then.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I'd always have both Tamoxifen and some sort of dopamine agonist on hand in case you run into problems when using 19-Nor's.

Use an AI of course during the cycle.

Blog Entries
    I dont think you have correct me if im wrong.

PS ive never put up pic but right now im about 252, im 6'3 and prolly 12-14%. i dont compete, dont have the genetics, and dont care to go lower than 12%. the most ive ever weight was 265, but im stronger now than I was then.
    wonder why????

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    I would like to say dec11 don't add oil to the flame. If he is annoying he will get what he deserves.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information