Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree185Likes

Thread: **members we need your feedback**

Look. If I offended anyone, I dont have a problem understanding that and apologizing. I will not apologize for having the opinion I have, but I will apologize if they offend someone or if I disrespect anyone else, as that is not what i intend to do.
    I honestly enjoy this site, board, conversations, info, etc. I generally dont get involved in any kind of forums or boards on any topic, because too often they are alot of bull, and turn out to be a place for people to be a$$holes and beat their chests. Wasnt the case here, so decided to register and join the conversations and learn.

Sometimes, especially via text and not face to face conversation, I can come off the wrong way. I dont attack people personally in chat rooms or boards or whatever or on the internet. Theres plenty enough egomaniacs and big chest beaters to go around on the internet. So, if I come off a certain way and it seems like im saying somethin like a bit of an a'hole, dont take it the wrong way. When i mean it, you know it, i am a raging non stop a'hole.

But either way, glad to be here
    MuscleScience, GirlyGymRat and Obs like this.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannyboy51577 View Post
    Look. If I offended anyone, I dont have a problem understanding that and apologizing. I will not apologize for having the opinion I have, but I will apologize if they offend someone or if I disrespect anyone else, as that is not what i intend to do.
    I honestly enjoy this site, board, conversations, info, etc. I generally dont get involved in any kind of forums or boards on any topic, because too often they are alot of bull, and turn out to be a place for people to be a$$holes and beat their chests. Wasnt the case here, so decided to register and join the conversations and learn.

Sometimes, especially via text and not face to face conversation, I can come off the wrong way. I dont attack people personally in chat rooms or boards or whatever or on the internet. Theres plenty enough egomaniacs and big chest beaters to go around on the internet. So, if I come off a certain way and it seems like im saying somethin like a bit of an a'hole, dont take it the wrong way. When i mean it, you know it, i am a raging non stop a'hole.

Dude you’re good, I think we all get what you were saying Now.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Off topic for a sec-figured i would ask since u guys are here-when i hit member tools, my pm option isnt there anymore -any ideas? Did it get moved somewhere else?

Blog Entries
    Off topic for a sec-figured i would ask since u guys are here-when i hit member tools, my pm option isnt there anymore -any ideas? Did it get moved somewhere else?
    You have to hit a certain post total before it will activate. It helps with trolls and scammers to the site.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

BG

OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

Tips For Young Lifters

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member

You didn't offend me, though you gave it a hearty heave-ho!

If I seem reactive at times, it's likely in great part a humorous response because in addition to being one of the most (if not the most) humble members here, I am also one of the funniest. Kel tops me in humor but I run a close second. He can't touch me the humility department though.
    In another great part, and this is true in all my interactions, even with the 64 y/o female checker at the dollar store, my actions are compensatory for my small biceps. (Wasn't fair, that woman hadn't lifted a day in her life...)
    Obs and MuscleScience like this.

Im confused, i had the pm option up til today, had pm'd with a few people already.

And thanks TR. I have a certain kinda blunt persona that comes off kinda rough sometimes, especially to people that dont know me. Dont mean anything nasty by it, just sometimes i forget if im in a conversation with someone that isnt familiar with me, and it seems like im being an ass when it isnt meant that way at all

Blog Entries
    Im confused, i had the pm option up til today, had pm'd with a few people already.

And thanks TR. I have a certain kinda blunt persona that comes off kinda rough sometimes, especially to people that dont know me. Dont mean anything nasty by it, just sometimes i forget if im in a conversation with someone that isnt familiar with me, and it seems like im being an ass when it isnt meant that way at all
    Hmm, might try logging out and back in. That might reset it.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

No that didnt do it either. Not sure, maybe i shouldnt have had the option to begin with and gotta wait to get it back

Blog Entries
    No that didnt do it either. Not sure, maybe i shouldnt have had the option to begin with and gotta wait to get it back
    I don’t remember what the post minimum is anymore. Maybe the admin locks and unlocks it manually. Maybe someone else who knows for sure will chime in.

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    I don’t remember what the post minimum is anymore. Maybe the admin locks and unlocks it manually. Maybe someone else who knows for sure will chime in.
    i think it's 100..
    MuscleScience likes this.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    i think it's 100..
    Careful with a name like that, songdog might get mad and turn you in to,the admin. Lol

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
    Obs and Sh0tsf1red like this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Careful with a name like that, songdog might get mad and turn you in to,the admin. Lol

You never stop do you?

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

I did nothing against the rules

Last edited by Couchlock; 10-29-2017 at 02:11 PM.
    Sh0tsf1red likes this.

Hey Girlygymrat, I saw in your earlier post that you have some advice, guidance, for women on dieting, supplements, etc. Is there a thread somewhere in the boards that you go into that? My wife is always looking for new ideas, etc on weight loss, etc and was just discussing adding something to help with that

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    You never stop do you?
    Stop what?

Couch makes a valid point, this is just another example of hypocrisy on this subject.

We get knocked for using the word cannabis in a post but you're name can be Kronik420? Come on guy!

It's not 1950 anymore!!

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries

Next time you want to talk about it, just use a K

Kannabis stopped my cousins seizures
    kronik420 likes this.

Alexanderthenatty is offline New Member
    Ive been reading and informing myself from this forum for about a yr now, its really helpful. I think it shpuld be a lil bit more organized, since its not that user friendly on the topics unless you use the search bar. (after using this for information purposes, I finally decided to join, I was just being lazy lol)
    GirlyGymRat likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexanderthenatty View Post
    Ive been reading and informing myself from this forum for about a yr now, its really helpful. I think it shpuld be a lil bit more organized, since its not that user friendly on the topics unless you use the search bar. (after using this for information purposes, I finally decided to join, I was just being lazy lol)
    The search bar knows all...lol
    GirlyGymRat likes this.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

deadliftkarma is offline New Member
    I read a lot but dont post so much, btw this board is awesome full of hq info and hq members
    GirlyGymRat and MuscleScience like this.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Hey Girlygymrat, I saw in your earlier post that you have some advice, guidance, for women on dieting, supplements, etc. Is there a thread somewhere in the boards that you go into that? My wife is always looking for new ideas, etc on weight loss, etc and was just discussing adding something to help with that
    I had a log in 2010. I made mistakes...over trained and too calorie restricted. Also food got boring and dull...somewhat of an excuse but it and life happens....

I recently stumbled on a 30 day challenge and I'm very happy with approach and loving the results.

Danette May 30 day challenge with month of recipes, private fB access, weekly meditations (I only listed to one but some ladies need self affirmation - no judgement zone) and work out videos-schedule. ( I didn't need this but for ppl without gym, it's an option). It's super clean eating with tasty recipes..clean treats!!!

Most gals can get quite aways along thru nutrition and training. I wish wish wish I gave up cardio and switched to lifting. What a waste of time. Check out Marcus dungeon (sticky in the lounge). Every once in a while Marcus posts up Mrs Marcus workouts! ❤️❤️❤️

There's a private female forum with gal specific cycles and information. There are several female threads on open boards as well but have to hunt.

I've run a few experiments lol. Primo, var, clen , ECY stack and hgh. If a little leprechaun granted me one wish....i'ld forever be hgh.

Suggest wifey signup as member. and request access into female forum.

Diet and training first. Supplements last.

Quester is online now Knowledgeable Member

Brother, (and this is from someone who stands up for you)
    Ever heard: "Don't poke the bear?" Just *because something isn't over the borderline (like when you posted in this section earlier) doesn't mean it's a good idea to keep drawing attention to it. Particularly if there is nothing to be gained.
    I hope this goes over well, it's from a friend.
    Last edited by Quester; 10-30-2017 at 08:06 PM. Reason: added the word "because"
    hollowedzeus likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    Brother, (and this is from someone who stands up for you)
    Ever heard: "Don't poke the bear?" Just something isn't over the borderline (like when you posted in this section earlier) doesn't mean it's a good idea to keep drawing attention to it. Particularly if there is nothing to be gained.
    I hope this goes over well, it's from a friend.
    I appreciate the support.

But ya know, these 2 follow me around just chomping at the bits. They shouldn't poke me.

Its looking like quite a few members around here are sick of thier elitist, backwards thinking. They push all and everybody who has a different opinion of anything than them. From training, usage of compounds, to this topic here.

But it completely fine to have 20+ page threads on Ayahuasca recreational use, blow, amphetamines, etc.

I'd rather live on my feet, than die on,my knees. That being said I didn't discuss, promote usage, or anything like that.

A thread was started asking what members would like to see different. I mentioned a topic.

Then the 2 school yard bullies come by, and pick on the little guy.

Sh0tsf1red likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    We would like you to give us some feedback regarding the board. Feel free to be honest because we are looking for YOUR opinion which will help us make changes to help this board grow and be stronger.

Nothing what you say will be attacked we are looking for honesty because each and every one of you helps this board to be No1, so please give us your feedback on:-

What can we do to make this board better for you?

How can we make this board more appealing to new members?

What would you change?

This one goes out to the people who don't log in or haven't registered but lurk - what is the reason why you don't log in or register?

Why do you think so many people read the information we have on the board but don't participate?

What do you think about use not being a source board? does it keep people away or would being a source board be something we should look at?

Please give your honest views and lets keep this on topic and don't attack anyone for their opinions
    Its all right here.

In fact, what Mr. Dog did, violated the rules. He flamed me, and threatened me. In complete disregard to the original posters guidelines to this thread.

Imho, songdog should be suspended.

Sh0tsf1red likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    I am glad I have never violated any rules.
    I invite you all to my relationship advice thread.

In fact, I suggest all members visit it and tell us your best story.

Obs

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Is that Sil?
    hollowedzeus and Obs like this.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Obs
    Fuggin arms getting big... 20" is gonna make me piss everywhere. I can do it in a couple years I am certain.

Obs
    Is that Sil?
    You twat! Lol
    MuscleScience and TRA like this.

Blog Entries
    You twat! Lol
    Sorry, it was to funny

But looking good, you’re leaner than me ATM.
    Obs likes this.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Obs
    Sorry, it was to funny

But looking good, you’re leaner than me ATM.
    I doubt that. You were 240 once and competing. I will be there in a few years.
    TRA likes this.

Blog Entries
    I doubt that. You were 240 once and competing. I will be there in a few years.
    I wasn’t competing at 240, well in powerlifting I was. On stage I was 215-218ish I think at my biggest. I’m far from those days though. I’m really struggling with leaning out this time. It’s just not snapping back like it has in the past.
    Obs likes this.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    I wasn’t competing at 240, well in powerlifting I was. On stage I was 215-218ish I think at my biggest. I’m far from those days though. I’m really struggling with leaning out this time. It’s just not snapping back like it has in the past.
    Diet???

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Diet???
    No, my T is pretty bad. I should have been on TRT clear back in my early 20’s but refused to until recently.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member

feedback

This site is different from others because it is al about takinglowering the risks when taking AAS. I was subscribed to numerous forums and gave up on them because the advise was horrible. The vets here really care.
    This is a one stop shop.. Aas, diet, workouts, competing, etc. experts in all of these. I had possible health issues and the guys here give sound advise. The problem is that you cannot tell your Dr everything.
    Things that I do not like: the name of the site... I had email notification set up and my phone is in standby and it pops up for everyone to see that steroids forum sent an email... My bad, I fixed that.
    I miss not having an app.
    I also think that sometimes the board lets people that like to have drama and just tries to start fights stay on too long.
    I do not think that this should be a source board. It attracts trolls and increases people getting ripped off.

The other god thing about this site is that it has Obs. LOL.
    TRA, Obs and MuscleScience like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    This site is different from others because it is al about takinglowering the risks when taking AAS. I was subscribed to numerous forums and gave up on them because the advise was horrible. The vets here really care.
    This is a one stop shop.. Aas, diet, workouts, competing, etc. experts in all of these. I had possible health issues and the guys here give sound advise. The problem is that you cannot tell your Dr everything.
    Things that I do not like: the name of the site... I had email notification set up and my phone is in standby and it pops up for everyone to see that steroids forum sent an email... My bad, I fixed that.
    I also think that sometimes the board lets people that like to have drama and just tries to start fights stay on too long.
    I do not think that this should be a source board. It attracts trolls and increases people getting ripped off.

Someone has to say the embarassing things about themself. I am flattered!
    MuscleScience and TRA like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post

Now I know your full of sheet...
    charger69 likes this.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

TRA
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Diet???
    Truth!

This made me laugh. That's the cool thing about this forum - you hang around long enough and you are just going to get smackied from time to time.
    Obs likes this.

TRA
    No, my T is pretty bad. I should have been on TRT clear back in my early 20’s but refused to until recently.
    I dunno man, I was on keto and running with low test and looked pretty lean (no muscle mass at all, but still lean) haha
    MuscleScience and Obs like this.

TRA
    Looking good, brother!
    Obs likes this.

TRA
    Is that Sil?
    Now that made me laugh.
    Obs likes this.