Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree185Likes

Thread: **members we need your feedback**

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    Brother, (and this is from someone who stands up for you)
    Ever heard: "Don't poke the bear?" Just *because something isn't over the borderline (like when you posted in this section earlier) doesn't mean it's a good idea to keep drawing attention to it. Particularly if there is nothing to be gained.
    I hope this goes over well, it's from a friend.
    Ditto. Best sometimes to choose the fights that let you live to fight another day

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TrailRunAZ View Post
    I dunno man, I was on keto and running with low test and looked pretty lean (no muscle mass at all, but still lean) haha
    Keto is the plan, and is what I ran for contest preps. I just have some different things preventing full on Keto diet at the moment.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    .... ..... ...... ..... ..... ....
    I was like ten posts into changing the subject............
    ..... We had pulled it off....

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Woow this throw some dirt back up. Keep the suggestions coming
    almostgone, Obs and GirlyGymRat like this.

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Brother, (and this is from someone who stands up for you)
    Ever heard: "Don't poke the bear?" Just *because something isn't over the borderline (like when you posted in this section earlier) doesn't mean it's a good idea to keep drawing attention to it. Particularly if there is nothing to be gained.
    I hope this goes over well, it's from a friend.
    Those who stand for nothing, fall for anything

Blog Entries
    Ditto. Best sometimes to choose the fights that let you live to fight another day
    You guys act like he killed someone

OP asked for opinions and he gave one, not sure why so many found it so triggering.

26 states and counting, fasting growing industry in the WORLD, countless lives saved...
    MuscleScience and Obs like this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Where can I get the app? Mine stopped working about 6-9 months ago and now I need to go direct through the browser.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Where can I get the app? Mine stopped working about 6-9 months ago and now I need to go direct through the browser.
    Most use tapatalk

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Most use tapatalk
    Yes, that is what I am using also, but there was another app previously that I liked way better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obs
    Looking good, brother!
    Thanks. Got many many miles to go.
    TRA likes this.

I was a lurker on this site for a looooooong time before I had the guts to join. There was so much bro-science going on in the gym, I just had to know what the vets would say. My main fear of joining was that steroids were the demon child and was illegal. I was afraid that just asking questions was somehow going to bring the law to my door. Instead, what I got was sound advice from guys and gals that knew what they were talking about. I'm still learning all the time. Regarding sourcing, I prefer that we continue not being a source board. The further away we are from commercial interests, the less conflict of interest we'll see. I would hate to see members get bum advice from trolls. That would be a mess.

Whatever members want to discuss on PM is their business but the site, as an entity, should be impartial to the pressures of business as much as possible. I do know that it takes financial resources to run a site like this and sponsorship is necessary. This is the best out there, by far.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sh0tsf1red View Post

OP asked for opinions and he gave one, not sure why so many found it so triggering.

26 states and counting, fasting growing industry in the WORLD, countless lives saved...
    29 states.
    Sh0tsf1red likes this.

TRA

I don't think anyone is acting like he "killed someone." That's a little dramatic. It was just a policy, agree with it or not, that was stated up front and most are just trying to be neutral and prevent it from escalating as all involved in the discussion are respected members with something to offer. That's all.

I don't think anyone is acting like he "killed someone." That's a little dramatic. It was just a policy, agree with it or not, that was stated up front and most are just trying to be neutral and prevent it from escalating as all involved in the discussion are respected members with something to offer. That's all.
    well the thing is this there is a no recreational drug talk policy here

I never wanted to talk about this recreationally

If someone lives in a state and is medically cleared by a doctor and legally allowed to procure and use cannabis then that is not recreational

Same way if a doctor writes me a prescription for Vicodin and I talked about using them I ain't talking about that recreationally it's medically been given to me for something that tells me and is legally procured

So based on the language of the policy there should be no need of change because someone who possesses a medical marijuana card is not in deed talking about using that shit recreationally

TRA
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post

If someone lives in a state and is medically cleared by a doctor and legally allowed to procure and use cannabis then that is not recreational

Same way if a doctor writes me a prescription for Vicodin and I talked about using them I ain't talking about that recreationally it's medically been given to me for something that tells me and is legally procured

So based on the language of the policy there should be no need of change because someone who possesses a medical marijuana card is not in deed talking about using that shit recreationally
    Technically, federally it is against the law so if you admit to use to a Pain doc for example, it may preclude you from getting narcotics prescribed, so it isn't legal across the board, but that's beside the point I guess. And I have no real opinion on the discussion of it as I don't have chronic pain issues or application for it.

I understand what you are saying. I will just let you guys hash it out. Just kind of following Quester's line of commentary, that's all.

Technically, federally it is against the law so if you admit to use to a Pain doc for example, it may preclude you from getting narcotics prescribed, so it isn't legal across the board, but that's beside the point I guess. And I have no real opinion on the discussion of it as I don't have chronic pain issues or application for it.

I understand what you are saying. I will just let you guys hash it out. Just kind of following Quester's line of commentary, that's all.
    Do you also realize the is a federal medical marijuana program that once had 12 patients, only 2 remain. They get mailed 90 pre-rolled cigarettes a month.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comp...w_Drug_program

Fwiw, 99% of all members here are using steroids which are federally prohibited

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member

Blog Entries

So maybe the compromise is a medical only cannibus forum. Rec useage should be left to PM. Which I would be in favor of. Couch you just have to realize that when any forum talks about rec drug usage the microscope gets a lot sharper on us, so we have to very cautious with that. And absolutely zero discussion or sources other than to say that any talk is through MD scripted usage. That’s all I was pointing out early.

Thank you to everyone for the civil discourse, that’s another thing that separates us from other places. Yeah we may disagree but nobody hear is being a troll or a jerk about stuff.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

BG

OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

Tips For Young Lifters

TRA
    Do you also realize the is a federal medical marijuana program that once had 12 patients, only 2 remain. They get mailed 90 pre-rolled cigarettes a month.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comp...w_Drug_program

Fwiw, 99% of all members here are using steroids which are federally prohibited

As I said, I'll let you guys hash it out. No pun intended.
    MuscleScience likes this.

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Why is it such a big deal about this? This is a steroid and training forum... you wouldnt go on to a smack forum and discuss testosterone or the same for a legal high forum.
    Quester likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Why is it such a big deal about this? This is a steroid and training forum... you wouldnt go on to a smack forum and discuss testosterone or the same for a legal high forum.
    Because there are useful compounds contained in the cannabis plant that are useful for Muscle Recovery joint pain stomach discomfort and quality of sleep all which help us achieve our goals in bodybuilding

Because there are useful compounds contained in the cannabis plant that are useful for Muscle Recovery joint pain stomach discomfort and quality of sleep all which help us achieve our goals in bodybuilding

I dont think its a necessary drug in situations outside of insane chronic pain and i myself would never use it but i do see your point

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Obs
    Recreational sex is not a banned topic...
    Relationship advice with Dr. Obs...

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Recreational sex is not a banned topic...
    Relationship advice with Dr. Obs...
    So, now y'all want to start having sex with your weed?
    Sh0tsf1red and Obs like this.

Obs
    So, now y'all want to start having sex with your weed?
    I am sure there is a lube...

Search "cannabis" in search bar. You'll see plenty of threads people discussing it the only time they get closed down is when I mention it because song dog got some kind of hard on for me

Also for what it's worth about a year ago the administration told me I can actually start a thread with responsible discussion to the therapeutic use of cannabis but song dog came in and made sure that shit. Close down real quick and I was forced to edit every single one of my posts yet other members were allowed to keep them as they were I had to or I would have been banned

Here's just a small bit of insight to what I said

Perhaps its the way you handle it that makes yoy a target?

I think if different members brought it up it would be differently handled sometimes

If you added 'i have run this by admin and he has approved' i doubt youd get an issue like youve prev experienced

Also song is a member of staff, but i dont thibk he has the power to close threads so admin or other E Hof agree with his disapproval. Its not just him... perhaps the subject just annoys him personally? Which is understandable
    Last edited by hollowedzeus; 10-31-2017 at 02:24 PM.
    MuscleScience and TRA like this.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Most use tapatalk
    That's what I'm using.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Yes, that is what I am using also, but there was another app previously that I liked way better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't think that app is being maintained anymore....unless you were using forum runner?!?!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Stop what?

Couch makes a valid point, this is just another example of hypocrisy on this subject.

We get knocked for using the word cannabis in a post but you're name can be Kronik420? Come on guy!

It's not 1950 anymore!!
    Pick some place else to be a smart ass! We got rules here they are in black n white and I get on everyone I see about rec drug talk there is a reason for this before you know it guys will be selling crap here and we don't want that here.
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Pick some place else to be a smart ass! We got rules here they are in black n white and I get on everyone I see about rec drug talk there is a reason for this before you know it guys will be selling crap here and we don't want that here.
    I respectfully disagree, no one wants sales, we aren't animals

The same way you'd be offended if your AAS use got you treated like a crackhead, and I know for a fact that still happens but it doesn't happen here

Blog Entries
    I am sure there is a lube...
    There is, Whoppi Goldberg's company makes it. It's legit

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    why everyone is going back and forth I would love to see ADMIN respond.

There is a huge number of people on here that use or have used and abused many different substances, legal and illegal for pain. Cannabis information could be useful in alot of these instances, as there is a direct link to it and pain relief and inflamation thereapy.

I have been down this road here many years ago, it did not go well for me. However times are changing and activity and membership is down here, and I would love to have this issue reviewed.
    ADMIN is the best and I will always ride with the rules around here, would love to see a medical area for it.
    Obs and MuscleScience like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    why everyone is going back and forth I would love to see ADMIN respond.

There is a huge number of people on here that use or have used and abused many different substances, legal and illegal for pain. Cannabis information could be useful in alot of these instances, as there is a direct link to it and pain relief and inflamation thereapy.

I have been down this road here many years ago, it did not go well for me. However times are changing and activity and membership is down here, and I would love to have this issue reviewed.
    ADMIN is the best and I will always ride with the rules around here, would love to see a medical area for it.
    Wow. Didnt expect that from you. I agree.

Blog Entries
    Wow. Didnt expect that from you. I agree.
    Yeah duh his username use to be Mooseman420

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Yeah duh his username use to be Mooseman420
    Lol, I'm actually laaughing right now. And, I'm not stoned.
    MuscleScience likes this.

Blog Entries
    Lol, I'm actually laaughing right now. And, I'm not stoned.
    Riiggghhhttttt...

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

I quit smoking pot years ago because it didn't do anything to make my life better. (I still argue, date crazy chicks, drink and exercise poor judgement, but I'm growing.)
    I am not biased against recreational use. I definitely accept the medical uses. However, this forum is about steroids and very closely related topics. Additionally, a topic like marijuana, rec or medicinal, starts a Pandora box that may ruin this resource which we have.
    Perhaps a way that respects the possibility that Cannabis has some application to working out deserves a tiny little corner in a tiny little well controlled area here? But, I don't think so, it just isn't practical. I fear that, in a few weeks, I'll open my laptop and look into the best source of information and a community of which I enjoy being a part, and I'll find a bunch of idiots posting pics of making bongs.
    I apologize to any whom would expect that this isn't cool with them but
    "KEEP YOUR APPLES WITH APPLES AND ORANGES WITH ORANGES."
    Last edited by Quester; 11-01-2017 at 08:59 PM. Reason: to delete a "mother fucker" at the end of the post
    MuscleScience, Obs and TRA like this.

A button which takes the user to their last post on a thread would be cool.
    Obs and MuscleScience like this.

I second that Quester. I posted earlier that i didnt understand the desire to have pot or cannabis talk associated with this site. Someone said there is some relationship between the two, but i have to agree- dont care either way about use or talk about the topic, but if you wanna talk weed, cannabis, marijuana brownies, do it in the appropriate location. Which really, doesnt sound like its here. Theres plenty of places to tall about it, but i agree with you again, this site is for anabolics and closely related items/issues

Obs
    I quit smoking pot years ago because it didn't do anything to make my life better. (I still argue, date crazy chicks, drink and exercise poor judgement, but I'm growing.)
    I am not biased against recreational use. I definitely accept the medical uses. However, this forum is about steroids and very closely related topics. Additionally, a topic like marijuana, rec or medicinal, starts a Pandora box that may ruin this resource which we have.
    Perhaps a way that respects the possibility that Cannabis has some application to working out deserves a tiny little corner in a tiny little well controlled area here? But, I don't think so, it just isn't practical. I fear that, in a few weeks, I'll open my laptop and look into the best source of information and a community of which I enjoy being a part, and I'll find a bunch of idiots posting pics of making bongs.
    I apologize to any whom would expect that this isn't cool with them but
    "KEEP YOUR APPLES WITH APPLES AND ORANGES WITH ORANGES."
    A thread in the lounge might be ok. If it came up in conversation I feel it shouldnt get a guy in trouble but completely agree we don't need a steroid /pot.com. An entire forum dedicated to it is absurd. They have forums for that.
    Like I said before I dont smoke because it makes me feel absolutey terrible even with a single puff and yes I have tried it many times.

That being said my username is powerstroke. We dont need a ford powerstroke diesel forum on here they already have those and I am a member of those.

The world has accepted mj. You tell someone you smoke and they wont bat an eye. You tell someone you inject trenbolone and they look at you like a hardcore drug addict because you inject it.

This forum understands ad accepts this because we all know the truth and its the best place to discuss the use safely.

Now if someone mentions mj... Whoopdee freakin doo who cares. I do not want to have to sort through thirty threads on the new posts feed on at home growing when I am looking for advice or giving it.

Pretty sure none of this can be argued, the reasoning here is pretty sound. The lounge is the lounge but the forum... The forum is for steroids, training and diet.

An occassional thread on anabolic properties etc is fine but a forum dedicated to it is too damn much.

We do a weed forum and I want a topless girls forum! I fucking demand it!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information