Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By qscgugcsq
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By Red Bastard

Thread: First ever Cycle and only 1 option.

IwannaLearn is offline New Member

First ever Cycle and only 1 option.

Hello, i'm a 25 year old male thats 5.8" and weighs 80 KG (177pounds) with no prior history of steroids .
    I have been lifting for roughly 2 years with good nutrition and feel as though i have a good frame.

my only option is Anavar (tablets) and im getting many mixed reviews regarding whether or not i can bulk on it.
    Considering i also keep on reading that i shouldn't be taking anything without test is also making me nervous UNLESS i can use FINAFLEX pure test tablets, is this the same as anything other people are using ?

So i guess i have 3 questions...

1 - First cycle, if doing a bulk will i still get good benefits from anavar.
    2 - If i dont have a good source of test, could i get away with 1 cycle of pure anavar considering it is my first ?
    3 - Can i take FINAFLEX pure test tablets along with anavar as my test option ?

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    Sorry man, really shouldn't do a cycle without test as a base. Injectable test.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    If are afraid of needles forget about steroids . Whats finaflex? one of those toxic prohormones?

All the information you need for a 1st cycle is here: My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Quote Originally Posted by hawk14dl View Post
    Sorry man, really shouldn't do a cycle without test as a base. Injectable test.
    so it has to 110% be injectable test ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    If are afraid of needles forget about steroids . Whats finaflex? one of those toxic prohormones?

All the information you need for a 1st cycle is here
    The only reason i was getting going to get the tablets is due to the fact i could order them online, if i have to get injectable ones i will do so.
    But can i not just use the tablets ?

As far as i know there are no true forms of testosterone that are orally administrated

Lol. . I just looked it up. That stuff is just a daa based test "booster ". They don't do shit but make your wallet lighter

Lol. . I just looked it up. That stuff is just a daa based test "booster ". They don't do shit but make your wallet lighter
    Well than thank-you for clearing that up, because yer... it didnt look like what other people have explained to me before.
    mind if i chuck you a pm within the next 20mins of something else you can quickly look at and tell me if itll go along with the anavar ?

Itll help me out alot man!

You won't be able to send pms until you've reached 50 posts.

Stick around. Read some of the stickies. There's a lot to learn

Okay thanks, Yer ive been on for hours just browsing and like most forums ive been abit confused on some subjects.. but i'll be around.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Pleas read the attached thread that Mr.BB gave you in post #3. It should answer many of you questions.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Test only for a first cycle. Read here and ask lots of questions. Understand what the risks and rewards are before going to the dark side. You have time so take that time to learn and understand what you're doing

mussina123 is offline Junior Member
    Test, hCG , AI, be ready for a PCT, read Mr.BB's thread he posted a dozen times and like Pistolpete33 said.. "understand the risks and rewards" just my 2 cents

641 is offline Junior Member
    Why are you still even considering just var cycle? After ur Endo t plummets yu will hardly be making any gains and possibly fuking up ur dik|libido|hpta for life. Get some insulin needles and after the first few jabs you won't even get nervous.

Apologies for not mentioning it above, but i'm from Australia.
    I cant just order this stuff like its no big deal.

uhit is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 641 View Post
    Why are you still even considering just var cycle? After ur Endo t plummets yu will hardly be making any gains and possibly fuking up ur dik|libido|hpta for life. Get some insulin needles and after the first few jabs you won't even get nervous.
    Or he could just pinch himself? If injecting IM is the same as blood tests/donating blood then it should feel the same right?

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by uhit View Post

Or he could just pinch himself? If injecting IM is the same as blood tests/donating blood then it should feel the same right?
    Intraveinous and Intramuscular are very different.

IV it hurt more cause the needle is bigger but once in the veins it is in empty space(blood vessel)

IM hurt less due to the smaller needle but you are always into the muscle so moving may hurt more.

dont shake the needle.inside the muscle and pain should be minimal if any.
    Post injection pain will greatly be affected by the product use and the muscle itself.

I cant handle pinning the quad pain is u bearable some love that area.

Glute and delt are mostly painless.

Good luck and dont do oral only...
    william981125 likes this.

AussieMachine is offline Junior Member
    You can do anything you like mate. Would I personally do an anavar only cycle, no. Can it be done, sure.

You just need to ask yourself, what am I aiming to achieve by taking steroids and do a lot more research

Quote Originally Posted by AussieMachine View Post
    You can do anything you like mate. Would I personally do an anavar only cycle, no. Can it be done, sure.

You just need to ask yourself, what am I aiming to achieve by taking steroids and do a lot more research
    I can tell you right now what i aim to achieve off this first cycle, the main one is to get used to the feeling of actually being on a steroids im using it as some-what of a gateway to bigger things.
    Considering there are much better mass-gaining steroids out there, i'm looking at anavar as something i can use as a stepping-stone and at the same time get a feel of whats to come.
    Bodywise is mostly strength, and if i can pack on some muscle from the surplus ill be eating in than thats a plus.

Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq View Post
    Good luck and dont do oral only...
    Ive been reading this everywhere, but i just dont have a choice at this moment and from reading around most people say dont just take Anavar only etc because they think theyll continue after the first cycle.
    It's almost as taking anavar only for your first cycle is fine, but if you continue it on your 2nd cycle... you'll see the consequences.
    THATS NOT ME.

No sir.

Anavar will shut down your natural test production. If you aren't replacing it, what are you actually getting from it?

Basically, you may actually hurt your performance more by going oral only.

If you do some research in this forum there are many examples of people screwing themselves up from only using anavar . If you don't believe members accounts then have a look at the fourth attachment. Their you can read a published study reflecting the negative effects of anavar on natural test levels.

cant get erect after 5 week anavar cycle. need help/info!

**oral only - anavar**

Anavar is NOT a mild compound where HPTA suppression/shutdown is concerned!!

Short-Term Oxandrolone Administration Stimulates Net Muscle Protein Synthesis in Young Men

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    If you do some research in this forum there are many examples of people screwing themselves up from only using anavar . If you don't believe members accounts then have a look at the fourth attachment. Their you can read a published study reflecting the negative effects of anavar on natural test levels.
    Eventhough i think the first guy was just a young scared kid who overhyped his situation.
    The others are getting me thinking.
    what would you recommend me do ?

A man above said i should do a test only cycle for my first cycle, but whats the difference if i just pair it with anavar ?

So test only ?
    Or test paired with anavar ?

uhit is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IwannaLearn View Post
    Eventhough i think the first guy was just a young scared kid who overhyped his situation.

A man above said i should do a test only cycle for my first cycle, but whats the difference if i just pair it with anavar ?

So test only ?
    If you pair test with anavar then you won't necessarily know what compound is causing the side effects 100%.

With just one compound (in this case test) you can see how you react and in future cycles when you throw in an oral such as anavar you will be able to distinguish between the two if different side effects/problems occur.

mattybee123 is offline New Member
    Wouldn't **** around with orals without an injectable base unless for comp prep which your obviously not doing so wait until you can get your hands on injectables

So test only ?
    I think that you should read the thread that Mr.BB attached, in post #3, about a dozen times. Almost all the guidance you need will be in that thread. An oral only cycle is garbage. You have a decent base. As long as your body fat is below 16% you should be fine with a real cycle. You have to be willing to inject test or you should stay away from AAS.

If you do decide to cycle then you only need test e or c. This is because test will be the base for all of your future cycle and you need to know how your body will react to test alone. Besides, if you diet correctly and train hard you should gain about 11.5 kg. Adding anavar would likely be a waste of money because you can only gain so much mass in 12 weeks. Save the anavar for a future cycle when your body becomes less responsive to test.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    I think that you should read the thread that Mr.BB attached, in post #3, about a dozen times. Almost all the guidance you need will be in that thread. An oral only cycle is garbage. You have a decent base. As long as your body fat is below 16% you should be fine with a real cycle. You have to be willing to inject test or you should stay away from AAS.

If you do decide to cycle then you only need test e or c. This is because test will be the base for all of your future cycle and you need to know how your body will react to test alone. Besides, if you diet correctly and train hard you should gain about 11.5 kg. Adding anavar would likely be a waste of money because you can only gain so much mass in 12 weeks. Save the anavar for a future cycle when your body becomes less responsive to test.
    In an ideal world id be more than happy to do this! but i cant get my hands on test ATM.
    the only debate im having with myself right now is either to wait QUITE A WHILE to get my hands on test or just lift with anavar in me for 12 weeks get w/e results that i can, than diet down... and start a real cycle acouple months later when i'm below 16% BF and have a even better base and alot stronger than i am right now.

ANAVAR is quite literally the only thing i can use right now because its the only thing i actually have on me.
    A - I have no $$
    B - I live with quite a few people, i still need to sort out a few things like how to some-how get around to having 100 syringes in the house.

At the end of the day the best bit of info that can help me is the answer to this 1 question:
    As a first cycle, will Anavar only completely **** me up ?

I know this sounds big headed but i have to work with what i got and what i can get.

I was reading a sticky on why not to use Anavar only on a first cycle or something along those lines and what it said jumped out at me.
    it said something along the lines of " oh, so you think you will only do this 1 cycle, well guess again" which is saying the only bad thing about doing it is if you keep on doing cycles of it, which i'm not planning on doing so.

If you have to wait, then wait. Why are you in a hurry?

By the way, you mention not having much money. . Real Anavar is a very expensive compound. It's also one of the most faked. It's often winny or dbol packaged as var.
    A test cycle is much cheaper then anavar

Yes, taking anavar alone risks f_cking you up.

It sounds like you're trying to justify using it. We've heard all these stories and excuses before. If you're not in the right predicament to use aas, don't use aas. Wait until it is the right time.

In an ideal world id be more than happy to do this! but i cant get my hands on test ATM.
    the only debate im having with myself right now is either to wait QUITE A WHILE to get my hands on test or just lift with anavar in me for 12 weeks get w/e results that i can, than diet down... and start a real cycle acouple months later when i'm below 16% BF and have a even better base and alot stronger than i am right now.

ANAVAR is quite literally the only thing i can use right now because its the only thing i actually have on me.
    A - I have no $$
    B - I live with quite a few people, i still need to sort out a few things like how to some-how get around to having 100 syringes in the house.

At the end of the day the best bit of info that can help me is the answer to this 1 question:
    As a first cycle, will Anavar only completely **** me up ?

I know this sounds big headed but i have to work with what i got and what i can get.
    Honestly man, I enjoy helping people and giving advise. However, I find it annoying to be asked to repeat myself several times in the same thread. An anavar only cycle is not a good idea period. I'm not 100% on whether it will mess you up. There are many people who it has messed up. I only give advise that I would follow through with myself, and I wouldn't use only anavar. If you don't have access to test then wait until you have access to cycle.

Cycles without Testosterone: Why you should avoid them at all costs

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I understand your point with regards to you have to work with what you have. But, your limitations in being able to get something should not be your only reasoning as it could turn out badly. Imagine if you had a lift ticket to get to the top of a mountain where people jump off a cliff and parachute to the ground. But, you only have the lift ticket to get to the top of the mountain and you really want to jump off but you don't have a parachute. Sure, you can simply say I want to do this and have to work with what I have. But if you totally ignore the fact you do not have everything you need things might go wrong. I would keep looking for a parachute.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    If you have to wait, then wait. Why are you in a hurry?

By the way, you mention not having much money. . Real Anavar is a very expensive compound. It's also one of the most faked. It's often winny or dbol packaged as var.
    A test cycle is much cheaper then anavar

Yes, taking anavar alone risks f_cking you up.

It sounds like you're trying to justify using it. We've heard all these stories and excuses before. If you're not in the right predicament to use aas, don't use aas. Wait until it is the right time.
    Completely agree^^^^

If you can't afford your gear how do you afford everything else you need to cycle?

AI meds
    HCG
    Pct meds

And most expensive of all

FOOD
    Red Bastard likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Red Bastard is offline Member

but i just dont have a choice at this moment...
    But, you DO have a choice! Choose to wait until you have enough money for a proper safe cycle. Choose to wait until you can find proper testosterone (yes, it is available in Oz). Choose to wait until you live somewhere where you can have the privacy to lock up your gear and syringes, without fear of discovery...
    InternalFire likes this.

Thread Information