Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
Like Tree74Likes

Thread: InsaneMuscle's log

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    log closed
    Last edited by InternalFire; 12-14-2016 at 03:43 PM.
    NACH3 likes this.

AKD_FitChick is offline Female Member
    Great job!!!! Looking good!

log closed
    Last edited by InternalFire; 12-14-2016 at 03:44 PM.

log closed

Morning! I am insanly wiped out today as well! It's hard when you are unmotivated to push. I can't get any oomph today

Hope your day gets better!

log closed
    AKD_FitChick and NACH3 like this.

log closed
    AKD_FitChick likes this.

log closed
    Last edited by InternalFire; 12-14-2016 at 03:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post
    nothing new, had busy day yesterday, had my fats choc coffee in the morning, then after 12h fast ~1000kcal, wasn't too hungry, net ~ 1400kcal yday, was my rest day, total 11g carbs. Today Im gonna do my workouts at night, I have went trough this before a dozen times, and I can see it repeat over and over - I cannot workout efficiently from my heart and soul in the mornings unless I get a chance to go to bed at 8pm, wake up at 4am then probably by 7am I would be somewhat ready, but that's an awful waste of time... exercising in the morning its like racing revving a cold engine.

Im also considering 5-7day fast cleanse detox in near future, been reading about it a good bit, but I know I will not do it this week since I need to prepare alot for it.
    I guess if I be doing that fast cleanse detox my training will be put aside for the time being. I want to go to some extremes to get my stubborn bodyfat destroyed, however, since my work requires alot of mental power and focus I have no idea how would this fast really work along with my brain.

EDIT/UPDATE:

Today was a day #5 of 12.5mg clomid, since yesterday my shoulders neck and forehead felt more oily than regular, maybe clomid is working or maybe its the weather, keeping an eye on it. Yesterday felt somewhat more horny too.
    I think horny is good for your partner

I too have a very mental job, so i completely understand. It's hard when you don't get enough calories. I did a juice cleanse for 21 days a couple years ago and still once in awhile will do 3-7 days, I just love the way it makes me feel, but I will say I for sure get a little slow in the brain. It's hard. Great job on everything else. I am super sleepy today.

Arrow Well well well...

log closed

log closed

Keep up the great work!!! You are doing great!

log closed

log closed

log closed

You are really looking good. Nice arms, nice obliques! Really really good

log closed
    Last edited by InternalFire; 12-14-2016 at 03:46 PM.

log closed

log closed

MMA_Influenced is offline Associate Member
    Can't say I love the workout you picked but it seems your very meticulous. I personally dont like lifting two days in a row or doing full body workouts but other than that things look great and looks like you will grow well.. just that you did 2 things I could never fathom doing but its not to say it wont work lol.

log closed

log closed

log closed

Proximal is offline Banned
    Not a good sleeper myself IM; feel your pain.

Yesterday, when I felt fu*kedup in the gym, felt real weak at my quads and at the end of the session caught myself thinking "wtf am I doing here, wtf am I wasting this time for" ... realized how thin of a line there is when one could just jump on test injections... and still thinking am I just naive and too optimistic shooting blanks in to an empty air trying this shit with clomid and should I just start pining TRT dose and get results that are overdue going sooner than later... its the same principle like about diet - easiest way to avoid certain foods is not to have any in your fridge, cause if you do there is a high tendency to binge on them, like now every day I want more and more just to start pining but I want to do things I had set out to do first and all must go by the plan. It hurts see myself fail and still shoot for a greatness.

Insane, I enjoy & appreciate your openness and honesty - it is a pleasure reading your thread & posts! This paragraph particularly jumped out at me because of how often (decades!) I have felt the exact same thing. There have been times I literally left the gym after looking at someone else's physique and thought about how ridiculous it was that I was even trying, but then the next workout I fought on and it made me who I am. Your decision and fortitude to hold off testosterone at this time is something to be admired. But, when the time comes in the future, the reward both physically and psychologically will be that much more profound. Best wishes, have an amazing weekend!

log closed

log closed
    Last edited by InternalFire; 12-14-2016 at 03:47 PM.
    Proximal likes this.

log closed

log closed

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Anyone take on clomid?
    They say try and exhaust all avenues b4 going on TRT - but if you have a legit problem of well being(being shit) then I'd opt for TRT imho - I did and am happy I did - some of us are different strokes

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Mm
    finished today with early crash-nap after last big meal, insulin spike/calorie load made me so damn tired, I went and got my 5h of sleep at 6pm

now Beene up few hours and will go get some more, tomorrow is a big day for me, also a day off and Im back to KETO from now for another 3days . in today's 9h carb loading window I got ~4500kcal of which alot of it were quality carbs, and I feel swollen already, which means I did well.

This life is going to be an interesting experiment
    Hey IM - you ever considered just carb cycling - going keto for 3 days is much different than doing 3low 1high then you can adjust as time goes on - depleting your glycogen stores... Just an observation - it's gotta be damn tiring to go from zero carbs to a refeed day?!?!

log closed

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I think I know exactly what you mean... for the last 10 years I've been taking things in life in to a different perspective and approach, followed the crowd of whiners and beggars, trying to "find the reason" for everything that didn't go the right way for me - why it is the way it is and try to get an answer to "master" the said situation, but you know what I have realized? Its so fucking exhausting, when shortcuts to these answers are clearly visible, time and time again see if I would have almost just followed "the gut feeling" would have gone where I wanted long ago, but yet trying to take another route round and round we go until we forget what we're living for, we mix process with the progress in this manner and get stuck in this loop thinking "that's the way things go".
    Im tired of this, Im transitioning back in few more weeks. On 1st June I will start my 5 day fast&cleanse like I have explained earlier, after that I will do new diet approach, also I will start pining trt dose after my 5day F&C is over.

I can totally relate to all you've said... I tried just living with it... My ex at the time was in denial(an endocrinologist DR - she didn't want me to go that route(trt) she didn't agree... Wtf excuse me... You see the proof etc - anyway that obviously had to end and for the better - but waiting and thinking my well being was shit man focus/memeror gone, lethargic/feeling like my legs weren't under me/unmotivated for everything/I said enough too I had BW done a couple times to make sure got checked by a doc - primary... But I get it man - I think individuals like ourselves(I'm making an assumption & sorry if wrong) but we tend to think about the other person involved or for what reasons this is happening - pops out at me... I think it's natural unless someone says - piss off lol

If I knew exactly which version of carb cycling you're talking about I would be keen to dig my brain in it and research and try it. From personal experience the diet that I followed for past few months (modified Dan Duchaine's bodyopus / Atkins / Anabolic Diet) although it is hard and exhausting I felt great mental benefit, very decisive thinking and mental clarity at times beyond believe like in my young days, but I see that I have also suffered some sides like minor delusions and loss of memory, for an instance I can not pull the name of the man who built Apple inc. (yes by the time I finished this sentence I remembered Steve Jobs), and although sides are minor the benefits were greater, but I rather have nice balance. I found it is easier to follow 5-6 day keto or longer and if carbs are introduced once a week is not so terrible as 3days on 1 day off, greedy my nature is - little is good = more must be better, but I dont think it was so. I really enjoyed more 5days no carb and 6-7day carb load. Carb load days were not so terrible, it was easy eating anything in site as during these days my appetite goes crazy, I can stuff my face with 10k kcal and want some more before I hit the bed, this is not so easy with current diet approach, so in a sense - you make sense here questioning me, it puts a toll on me, not regards the re-feed but the havoc this frequent re-feed in such manner plays on my brain chemistry(mood maybe).

Yeah sure it's an approach by Marcus it's more of a pricy or prime by elongated the low days but it goes into that - you can also just(I see your very in tune with your body so) try this appraich if you'd like and let me know what you think...

Damn I cant find it hopefully he'll see this

Start w/3Low days @ 40% lower than your normal carb intake... Then 1high go 15% higher than your carb intake... He gives advice regarding its benefit by depleting your glycogen stores before going on a growth spurt of BIG EATING! Your muscles(since depleted) soak up the nutrients and macros like a sponge... I'm just saying what he's already said but missed mostly I missed a lot lol...

I think the hardest thing is when body gets severely depleted by the end of the day #2 and then troughout the day #3, it goes all out of balance and carbUp just messes up all the equilibrium that should take place, so...yes its a mess, I will admit.

Yesterday/Today - I was stronger than my diet, I went and killed it, it didn't exist, I ate food I felt like craving (within range of my fridge of course), and my diet is not proud of me now, and also by this time I almost feel like carbs dont want to hang around me anymore, I literally feel no pleasure for any foods, look at foods as a fuel source and I no longer give a shit what its made off, as long as it doesnt turn my mouth and nose inside-out I can stuff myself, and I guess its a good thing, I dont know, its new to me and I dont mind it if its some sort of side effect from whatever I do

Today I took my 12.5mg clomid again, like I said I find my forehead and hair oily by the end of the day, I shower and scrub real hard twice a day morning and night, however, some acne (very minimal) would come here and there but go away quick. Testes had grown in size and for the past 10+ days ALWAYS hang low/lower than before. Havent been horny but had no reason, busy with business and work in general, maybe thats all.
    That was a good informative post you made, IM... I think you know what you want and need to do at this point?!

log closed
    Last edited by InternalFire; 12-14-2016 at 03:48 PM.

one more quick snip, with better contrast... I like greyscale but it needs little more contrast applied as just plain graying out takes out the field of contrast as it seems

Good morning IM, hope you're doing well this weekend. Dude, this is a hell of a picture - you're making serious progress kid! And, I dig the alteration in the contrast.

log closed
    Proximal likes this.

log closed

log closed

log closed

log closed

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread Information